Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Raindrops on Roses

Sunshine

by blackroses4miluv 0 reviews

Just the beginning

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 398 words

0Unrated
Sunshine

"I don't care if you are my brother, That doesn't mean your my boss." i yelled to my older brother, and past his friends.

"Whats up with her?" one of them asked.

"Nothing actually, i'm going to the movies." i told them. Lie #1

"No. Your not leaving this house." Pete yelled.

"How do you know what the hell i am and am not doing?" i yelled. "And anyways, this isn't even a real house. Its A Fucking Warehouse. I'm leaving."

"ANDY. JOE. PATRICK. Don't let her open the door." Pete yelled as i ran for the door and opened it. Light immediatly flooded the room as i ran out, but i didn't care. I heard Joes and Andys footsteps behind me, knowing patrick would probably be 'looking after pete'. probably doing him is what he should admit to.

After running down a few alleys and backroads for twenty five minutes i lost them. About Damn time too. Then i bumped into a guy about two years older than me.

"Damn it." I muttered, as we both fell to the concrete.



MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE WAREHOUSE

"Pete. Pete. Are you okay?" Patrick yelled at me. I didn't want to open my eyes.

"Door...light...Bright." i muttered. I was trying to say close the door. the light is bright, but it didn't come out like that. Fortunatly for me he got the message.

"pete, your not upstairs. Your in your room. The lights were on. You've got burnt. But its not that bad.

"Patrick, gimme a mirror." I muttered.

"You won't have a reflection. but you've got a major sunburn." Patrick sighed.

"Kiss it. Make it better." I whined.

"are you sure. I don't want to hurt you." Patrick said touching my face. I whimpered but nodded and he slowly came down and our lips brushed before i felt my fangs come out.

"i love you patrick." I murmered, my fangs coming out fully as i started to kiss his neck.

"I love you too pete." Patrick moaned, pushing his neck so the veins protruded more.

"forever?" i asked, licking and now sucking on his soft spot.

"Forever pete. I promise." patrick promised, tugging at my hair a little bit. I moved the hair away from his neck and chose the vein i wanted.

"don't forget, i love you." I sighed before plunging my fangs into his neck.
Sign up to rate and review this story