Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Raindrops on Roses

Same Blood

by blackroses4miluv 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-19 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 653 words

0Unrated
Sunshine

"watch where your going." i muttered, attempting to get up. i got up and went to walk away but my ankle hurts so bad.

"are you okay, m'dear." the boy asked.

"yeah. thanks for breaking my fall." i said, as an attempt at a joke.

"for a beautiful girl like you...anytime." he smiled, letting out a chuckle.

"are you sure you are okay? you look like you twisted your ankle. if you come back to my place i can at least wrap it up for you." he offered.

"i'm not supposed to walk off with strangers." i laughed.

'well, i'm not a stranger. My name is Brendon, and i happen to be seventeen years old. I was on my way back home. I live with my friends, and i'm single." he said, flashing me a smile, with his bright white teeth.

"well brendon. you look goofy." i giggled.

"yeah, well its my uniform, for uh..well this club. do you want me to take you to my house then i can wrap your ankle and make sure its not broken. My friend Spencer used to work at the hospital with his mom." Brendon asked. "maybe i could treat you to dinner too. i feel horrible for possibly hurting you."

"i'm okay brendon. Really. But if you really want me to go to your place with you, lead the way." i smiled.

"as you wish." brendon smirked, picking me up bridal style and walking, to what i assume is his house. i couldn't help but giggle, looking up at him. He had a goofy grin on his face, and was walking down the street carrying me bridal style.

"darling, having anything, possibly broken or hurt, is no laughing matter." brendon chuckled.

"i only met you five minutes ago, and i feel like i've known you forever.' i giggled.

"yeah. really? i feel the same way." he smiled, carrying me into a victorian style mansion.


back at the warehouse: joe

"pete. patrick. We're back." i yelled to the house. Everything seemed quiet, until we heard patrick moan.

"Not again." i muttered.

"shut up joe. you're just jealous.' andy laughed.

"jealous of what....hmmm?" i asked

"patrick gets to have sex with a wentz.' andy pointed out.

"yeah, but thats with pete. i want california." i smiled, just thinking of her. california jade wentz. Shes a year younger than me, and was my best friend. i don't know whats up with her now.

"yeah, but we still have to find sunshine. Petes, going to be pissed." Andy told.

"yeah, your right. you can tell him. no. we'll have patrick tell him." i smiled. andy nodded and we walked upstairs. i mean, come on, they should be done by now. and anyways, pete needs his shake.

wehn we walked up though we saw pete attached to patrick. patrick out cold and pete biting his wrist.

"pete.' i yelled. pete turned towards me and lunged at me, hissing right in my face.

"OUT." he yelled.

'Your going to kill patrick.' i yelled right in his face.andy came in and shocked pete with a tazer, then chained him to the wall.

"patrick is still living. pete, how much blood did you take/' andy asked, checking patricks pulse.

"i need to turn him.' pete muttered. 'he'll die without it.'

'stay pete.' i told him. 'andy, what are we going to do/'

"let me finish turning him. i can't lose him."pete begged, starting to cry, and tearing at his chains.

'pete, i can't believe you. first joe, and now patrick.' andy yelled, unchaining him.

'he doesn't bear my mark. i didn't mark joe.' pete said attaching himself to patricks neck. "he bears californias mark."

"california isn't a vampire though.' i defended.

'not the normal kind." pete said, biting his own wrist and feeding patrick.
Sign up to rate and review this story