Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Good golly it's...Bden!

8, 8, 8, 8!

by Meg2005 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 836 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eight.

Megan and Brendon lost track of time as they played around on the jungle gym and before they knew it, it was dark.
“Wow. I haven’t had that much fun at a play ground since I was like 8.” Megan said laying down in the grass next to Brendon as they cuddled up and looked at the stars. Brendon smiled down at her as he wrapped his arm around he waist and pulled her closer to his body. “Brendon…”
“Yeah babe?”
“Call me crazy, but, is this not the best feeling in the world? Being here right now…”
“You’re not crazy Megan. I totally get what you mean. I feel as if nothing could bring me down right now, like I’m invincible and like I can save the world…just because I have you and I know you care about me.” Megan kissed him passionately. That was probably the sweetest, most genuine thing anyone had ever said to her without the intention of getting something out of it. The couple continued to cuddle under the stars and let the world pass by while back at Megan’s house, dirty laundry was about to be found…

*

Megan’s mom opened her bedroom door with a laundry basket in hand. For some reason, she liked doing laundry at night. It gave her time to think and reflect on her day. She quickly looked over at the extra bed. It looked…slept in…and there was a rather large duffle bag at the foot of it with what looked like boy’s clothing inside.
“Rob!”
“What dear?” He asked from the bottom of the stairs.
“Could you come up here?” He jogged up the stairs and into Megan’s room. “What’s up?”
“Look.” She said pointing to the open bag.
“There’s a boy staying here? I can’t believe this…” Suddenly, Megan’s balcony doors opened and there she stood, with Brendon closely behind.
“Mom…dad…hi.” She said nervously, she was convinced all hell was about to break lose as she saw the blank expressions on their faces.
“Hello dear…hello.” Megan’s mom said to Brendon. He was ready to run. “Have a seat, we need to talk.” Her parents sat on her bed as they sat on the bed Brendon had been sleeping in.
“So…care to explain why and how long you’ve been keeping a boy here?” Her dad asked. He didn’t seem angry, just curious.
“Dad, please don’t be upset. Brendon’s parents kicked him out of his house. He had no where to go, he was planning on sleeping in the dug out and you know how cold it gets at night. I couldn’t just let him stay out there and freeze!” She said on the brink of tears. Hearing that just about broke Rob and Claire’s hearts. How could anyone kick out their son?
“Why did you get kicked out son?” Rob asked.
“I got into a fight at school. I was just defending myself, for once in my life.” He said as he looked down at the floor.
“Oh honey. Megan why didn’t you tell us about this poor boy?!” Her mom asked, her heart went out to Brendon.
“Because, honestly, I didn’t think you’d understand.”
“Sweetie, you know you can come to us with anything. Brendon, honey, how long ago were you kicked out?”
“I got kicked out on Friday.”
“And you’ve been staying here since?” He nodded.
“You poor, poor boy. I’m so sorry. You are more than welcome to stay here, isn’t he Rob?” Claire stood up and hugged Brendon.
“Have you talked to your parents?”
“No, my father said I wasn’t his son anymore…”
“Well that’s that then, you’re staying here. And if you feel as if you can’t stand our family anymore, I will personally help you find an apartment. You don’t deserve that kind of treatment.” They all stayed in Megan’s room for a few more hours talking. Rob and Claire had instantly fallen in love with Brendon and he fell in love with them too. They were willing to give him the love and support he needed in life and they barely knew him. Brendon was lucky.
“Your family is amazing.” Brendon said from his side of the room much later that night.
“I know. I love my parents, they really like you. My dad has never been that nice to a boy, ever.” She said sleepily.
“Megan, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to thank you enough. You’re amazing.” He said looking over at her. The moon reflected off her face to give her a silvery blue complexion. She looked like an angel. “Guess you’re tired.” He laughed to himself when he saw that she was sleeping. He rolled over onto his back. “I love you.” He whispered very quietly before drifting off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story