Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Good golly it's...Bden!

nineeeee.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

read please.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-26 - 1125 words

0Unrated

Chapter Nine.

A few weeks passed and Brendon was still staying with Megan’s family. They figured out the two of them were together when they saw her kiss him and moved Brendon into the guest room because 1.) they wanted to make sure nothing went down. Not that they were like that though. And 2.) they figured he needed more space to himself, away from all the pink girly stuff.
“Ready to go?” Rob asked from the door way. Brendon shoved his wallet into his back pocket before putting his glasses on.
“Yes sir.” He said.
“We’re gonna find the greatest bachelor pad in this area, kid. You just watch.”
“Well, as long as the rent is really cheap.” Brendon said. The smoothie shop paid decently, but not enough to pay for rent and other necessities.
“If not, Claire and I will take care of it.”
“No, sir, I couldn’t ask you to do that.”
“You’re not asking, I’m offering. Brendon, over these last few weeks I’ve really come to like you a lot. You’re like the son I never had…just don’t tell Derek that.” He laughed. “I feel like I have two sons, one with a passion for music and one for sports. My two favorite things in the world. You’re a great kid.”
“Wow, thank you so much sir. And since we’re being perfectly honest, you’re like a father figure to me. My dad never showed this much interest in me or anything I’ve liked. Thank you. So much.” Rob couldn’t help but smile. Secretly, he wanted Megan to marry this boy.

*

Three hours and six different apartments later, they found it. Or, it found them. It was the perfect size and in the perfect location. It was right in between school and Megan’s house. Brendon was happy with it and he couldn’t wait to make it his own.
“So we can start moving stuff in whenever we want?” Rob asked the land lord.
“Yep, you’re all set my friend.” He said shaking both of their hands.
“I suppose you don’t have furniture, do you?”
“Nope.”
“Well we have a pretty nice set down in the basement that hasn’t been used in a while. Consider it yours.” Rob said adjusting the Cubs hat on his head.

*
The next day they moved the furniture into Brendon’s new apartment. Rob even gave up some of his vintage posters and let Brendon hang them up on his bare white walls. By the end of the night, it was pretty much home.
“I gotta hand it to you babe. This place is amazing.” Megan said wrapping her arms around Brendon’s neck.
“Only cause you’re standing in it.” He smiled. Megan rolled her eyes.
“Sometimes you are too cheesy Mr. Urie.” She laughed.
“You like it.” He said sticking his tongue out.
“You know.”

*

A few days later was Valentines day and Brendon had the perfect plan. He was going to tell Megan that he was in love with her. He had also written a song just for her. It was all set, Derek would be at the movies with his little girlfriend and Rob and Claire were going out dancing for the night. It would just be him and Megan.

Megan sat in front of her vanity applying the perfect amount of lip gloss as the door bell rang. She gave herself a once over in the mirror before skipping happily down the stairs in the bouncy pink sun dress to greet Brendon.
“Hi babe!” He said handing her a single red rose and a peck on the cheek.
“Aww thank you.” She led Brendon to the living room. “We need to talk.” Brendon stopped. This couldn’t be happening.
“Okay…what’s up?” He asked as they both sat on the couch.
“Brendon…” She sighed. “Have you ever been in love before?”
“Just once.”
“Tell me about her.”
“She’s gorgeous inside and out. She has brown hair, amazing blue eyes, she’s kinda short but I think it’s cute. She’s smart, understanding, honest, funny, sincere, perfect in everyway.” Megan was all smiles.
“What’s the name of this girl?”
“Megan Rae George.”
“Bden…”
“Yes?”
“I love you too. I really, really love you.”
“I have something for you.” Brendon said walking over to the piano and sitting on the bench. He pulled a worn looking piece of notebook paper from his pocket and began playing. “This is for you. It doesn’t even come close to describing how I feel, but I tried my best before I realized that I can’t put my love for you into any words.” He looked at her before he began singing. “When I see your smile,
Tears run down my face.
I can't replace.
And now that I'm strong, I have figured out,
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul.
And I know I'll find deep inside me,
I can be the one.

I will never let you fall.
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.

It's okay

Seasons are changing,
And waves are crashing,
And stars are falling all for us.
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter,
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall.
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.

'Cause you're my, you're my,
My true love, my whole heart.
Please don't throw that away.
'Cause I'm here... for you
Please don't walk away and,
Please tell me you'll stay... here

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay,
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.” Megan was speechless by the end of the song.
“You wrote that for me?” She asked with tears in her eyes. He just nodded. She ran up to him and gave him the most passionate kiss of their lives. “I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you!” She said.
“I love you too. One more thing. Happy Valentines day.” He said handing her a bracelet he had made. It had colorful beads and had B + M =
Sign up to rate and review this story