Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Good golly it's...Bden!

ten!

by Meg2005 5 reviews

chapter ten. woot.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-26 - Updated: 2008-07-26 - 1107 words

0Unrated
so i noticed that what the bracelet said in the last chapter didn't show up. lame. there was supposed to be a heart after the =.



Chapter Ten.

“That’s a cute bracelet Megan, where did you get that?” Holly asked at lunch the next day.
“Brendon made it for me.”
“Aww. What did you guys do last night?” Megan smiled as she thought about the previous night.
“He came over and oh my gosh Holly, it was so amazing.”
“What happened?”
“He told me he loved me.” Holly’s jaw dropped to the floor.
“No way! Did you say it back?!”
“Well yeah, I couldn’t hold it back any more. And he wrote me a song. Read these lyrics.” Megan said pulling the sheet of paper from her bag and giving it to her friend. Holly took them and read the lyrics.
“I hate you, just so we’re clear.”
“Didn’t you and Ryan hang out last night?”
“No, we were going to, but his dad…”
“Oh…what happened this time?”
“He got so drunk he passed out in the bathroom and Ryan had to take care of him. What else is new?”
“I’m really sorry Holly. Is he going to make it up to you?”
“He wants to but I told him not to worry about it, it’s just some lame Hallmark holiday. I mean, no offence to you and Brendon or anything, I’m just not really into Valentines day.”
“You used to be though.”
“Yeah, in elementary school when we’d get a party in the afternoon and giving out valentines was mandatory. That’s when it was fun.”
“Well, if I know Ryan I know he wont listen and make it up to you like the sweetheart he is.”
“We’ll see.”
“How’s your leg doing?”
“My physical therapist said it should be 100% back to normal with in a few more sessions.”
“Well that’s good.”
“Yeah. Today kinda sucks, you know?”
“I guess so, but what day where we have to wear these stupid uniforms doesn’t suck?”
“True. I wish Ryan was here.”
“Where is he?”
“I don’t know, he called me this morning and left a voicemail. He said he didn’t feel the greatest, but still he should be here, he always eats the other half of my sandwich.” Ryan had graduated the previous year, but everyday he would come back and have lunch with Holly and Megan outside in front of the school. The rest of lunch went by with casual conversation.
“So I’ll see you at the boys band practice at 4:30?” Megan asked.
“Yeah, I’ll see you there. Later.” Holly said wobbling off in her leg brace. She hated that thing and couldn’t wait to get out of it.

*
Over the next few months the band kept getting better and better. Ryan had been working on more lyrics so they now had more than three songs. And as Megan predicted, Ryan did make it up to Holly for missing out on Valentines day. He knew she absolutely loved the book “Invisible Monsters” by Chuck Palahniuk so he wrote a song for her about it called “Time to Dance”.

Now it was the beginning of April and there were two major things coming up for the group. One being Brendon’s 18th birthday and the other being senior prom. The group had decided to go all out this year by renting a Hummer limo for the night, as well as booking a few rooms at Mandalay Bay.
“So Brendon’s birthday is next week?” Holly asked as she and Megan shopped at some boutiques in Vegas.
“Yep, the big 1-8.”
“Are you planning anything special?”
“Well, I was thinking about giving him my innocence but I changed my mind.” Holly laughed.
“Oh I remember mine well.” Megan looked at her a little surprised.
“You and Ryan have…”
“Um…yeah.” She said, slightly embarrassed. “Just once though. It was awkward and fantastic at the same time.”
“Spare me the rest of the details please.”
“No problem. Let’s go in here.” Holly said dragging Megan into a vintage dress shop. “What do you think of this?” Holly asked holding up a red engineers dress.
“I like it. Why are we here? I thought we were shopping for prom dresses?”
“We are. I just really like this store.” Holly said throwing the red dress, as well as a blue and pink plaid drifter dress over her arm.
“You have the weirdest fashion sense.
“I like to call it…Holly chic.”
“You are so weird. Oh I like this one, buy it too.” Megan said handing her a turquoise parfait slip dress. The girls went to the check out and Holly paid for her things. Next stop - prom dresses.

*

“I don’t think I like this one.” Megan said from behind the curtain. Holly tapped her foot impatiently from the other side.
“Megan, you’ve hated the past 9 dresses and that one was the very first one you saw so you obviously love it now let me see it please.” Holly almost begged. Megan pulled the curtain backed and stepped out in the beautiful baby blue strapless gown with the sweetheart shaped top and the embroidery on white fabric that went just below the chest to just above Megan’s hips. The dressed looked absolutely amazing and the color matched her eyes perfectly. “You look hot. That’s the dress. Oh my goodness, Brendon is going to go nuts!” Holly said as she admired the dress on her best friend.
“You think so?” Megan looked in the three way mirror. She had to admit, she did look pretty good in it.
“I know so. And you can get a baby blue eye shadow and put your hair in loose curls. You will be such a doll!” Holly said happily.
“Alright then, I have my prom dress.” Megan said happily. The girls continued to shop. Holly found a short strapless turquoise bubble dress. The girls were really excited now, more than they already were. They couldn’t wait to dress up for their boys and spend the entire night (well, most of it anyway, until the time came to change into something they could easily breath in, you know that whole deal) all dressed up. It couldn’t come soon enough. Megan couldn’t wait to show Brendon her dress, so as soon as Holly dropped her of at home she hopped into her car and drove to Brendon’s apartment. He loved the dress too, but he loved everything on her.
Sign up to rate and review this story