Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Do What I Say, And You'll Still Get Hurt

Chapter One

by Blackraven 0 reviews

Nephenee is a werewolf. What happens when she goes head to head with Beckett's vampires and loses, only to wake up in the Vampire's mansion. Not only that, but William wants to give her to his favo...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 916 words

0Unrated
Coming out of the cabin I met up with Heather and we walked down to the fire ring. Already Alex, Cutter, Spike, Sawyer, and Marie were there. I heard Cutter’s loud voice all the way at the cabin, and grimaced at his vulgar joke.

“Honestly man,” I growled, sitting in a chair close to the fire. “Can’t you tone down on the nasty humor?”

“Well Sorry Neph, didn’t know you suddenly developed morals,” he laughed. I just rolled my eyes, running a hand through my long black and silver hair. My bluish grey stormcloud eyes snapped in the light of the fire, and I could see some of the others’ eyes shining as well.

“Man oh man, you think the others will be back soon?” asked Spike, stretching backwards and nearly falling out of his chair.

“Don’t be such a baby Spike,” laughed Alex, Marie giggling from his lap. “We’re all old enough to take care of ourselves. I mean, the youngest we have is Nephenee, and even she’s nineteen! You’re over a hundred, start acting like it.”

“Okay, so why don’t I hear you howling a Challenge to the vampires?” I asked, eyes trained on him. I shifted in my seat, curled up with my arms wrapped around my knees.

“You dare me to, Neph?” growled Alex.

“No, I don’t want us to get killed,” was my snappy replies.

“Oh come on Neph, you know there aren’t any vamps around here anyway,” laughed Marie.

“Then what are the others chasing?” I retorted hotly.

“Mist, smoke, nothing,” muttered Cutter. “There always out thinking they’ll catch something, when everyone knows there are no vampires out here! Hell, we’ll probably end up scaring the humans away too! And then where would we be? Starving.” He shook his head. “So come on Alex, let’s have it!”

“Yeah Alex, let’s hear you’re Challenge!” purred Marie, leaning back onto his chest.

“Right after Neph,” said Alex, glaring at me.

“I’m not howling while the others are hunting,” I said calmly.

“Scared?” Snapped Alex.

“No.”

“Then Howl! Unless you’re a half breed.”
There were ‘oohs’ and Sawyer hissed, “Alex, you went too far!” but Alex kept smirking at me.

“Fine, but I hope a vampire rips your ass apart!” I snarled to the overly cocky male. Then I stood up, arms linked behind my head and took a deep breath. When I let out my breath, a long howl accompanied it, echoing around the woods. It lasted for close to a minute before I had to stop. After that I sat back down, curling back up in my chair.

“Nice Neph,” whistled Sawyer. “Alex, I think you owe her an apology.”
Everyone looked at Alex, and he rolled his eyes, opening his mouth. “I-“ suddenly Alex was knocked to the ground, someone attacking him.

The rest of us jumped up, and I was the first over there, grabbing whoever was on him and dragging them off. The guy spun around, snarling at me and I saw his fangs. Vampire-oh shit! I threw him into the fire, watching as he burned. I glanced around, seeing that Marie was running away, while the others were fighting off a sudden mass of vampires. As fast as I could I ran over to where Sawyer was and knocked a vampire off him, grabbing him and shouting, “GO!” He joined Alex in a mad dash out of there.

I started to run to Heather, but suddenly someone grabbed me and threw me to the ground. I yelped as I hit gravel and tried to get up, but someone was right there, and suddenly they punched me in the face.

Fighting through the pain, I grappled with them for a moment before flipping them onto the ground and digging my canines into their neck. Before I could make sure the vampire was dead, another one yanked me away from that one, and I writhed in mid air, trying to make contact with my teeth.

There was a laugh, and I saw honey colored eyes and dark hair. Then I was the one slammed into the ground, and before I could get up the vampire was sitting on my hips. I let out a guttural snarl and lunged upward, snapping my jaws together inches from where the vampire’s face had been only moments before.

Hissing, the vampire’s hand flashed out, fastening around my throat. I coughed, trying to
breath around his grip and failing. I yelped, writhing around on the ground, trying to break free of him. I started choking as he pressed harder and was forced to stop moving. The vampire smirked, chuckling darkly. Then he stiffened, as if listening to a voice, though I heard nothing. Then his eyes snapped back down to mine. “Oh, you have no idea how lucky you really are,” he hissed, then seemed to consider. “Or how unlucky, I guess.” As he stared into my eyes, I seemed to drown in his gaze until my eyes closed and I didn’t reopen them.



--------------------------
Sudden idea, hope you much like it. So it's mostly going to be Ryan and Brendon, but maybe a bit of William and Pete. Not sure where this is going yet. I'd loooove reviews, and if anyone has any ideas, throw 'em at me! Second chapter maaaay be up tonight, not sure yet. Playing Wii, so I may forget!
Sign up to rate and review this story