Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Do What I Say, And You'll Still Get Hurt

Chapter Two

by Blackraven 0 reviews

Waking up in a strange room-what the heck?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 765 words

1Exciting
My heart thudded in my ears, and my breathing picked up the moment I regained consciousness. Where the hell was I? Was I still alive? I pinched myself, definitely still alive.

Looking around I discovered I was in a huge king sized bed with blue sheets. Biting my lip, I threw my legs off the bed and shrugged the covers off, stepping onto the floor and surveying the room. The only thing I saw other than the light cream walls and dark blue rug was a pile of clothes on the foot of the bed. Seeing it, I found they were a pair of black jeans and a black t shirt. They were definitely mine, the t shirt had a microphone on it that trailed wires over the neck. So next problem for consideration-Where was I?

A quick glance at my clothes told me I needed to change. My baggy jeans were ripped and dirty, my t shirt was torn and hung off one shoulder. Well, at least I wasn’t sore from the other night-thankfully werewolves healed fast. I remembered the guy who made me unconscious, remembered his words about being unlucky. I was alive, at least. But for how long?

Without another thought I stripped out of my clothes, putting the other ones on. The jeans were some of the tightest I owned, and I had to wiggle into them. The shirt wasn’t the loosest thing in the world either, and it hugged my curves.

I sat on the bed, but that didn’t last long. Soon I was up pacing like a wild animal in a cage. I stopped every time I heard a noise, imaginary or not. My pacing picked up, until I was nearly jogging around the room, eyes fixed to the floor. Where were the others? Were they okay? I hoped they’d gotten away.

Finally one noise proved to be real as the door opened. My stomach plummeted as I stopped my pacing, training my harsh silver eyes on the guy who walked through the door. He looked familiar, and a casual sniff proved that he was the man who had choked me. I rubbed my neck self consciously and he grinned.

“Remember me, do you?” he laughed in a slightly deep voice. He ran his fingers through his dark
brown, almost black hair.

“Where are the others?” I snarled.

“Your friends? Who knows? I think most of them got away unscathed. Too bad you became the unlucky one. You know, if you would have ran like them you probably wouldn’t be here right now. And besides, you were the one who howled the challenge, weren’t you?” he asked, his honey eyes flicking up to meet mine.

“How’d you know?” I asked, clasping my hands behind my back.

“I saw you, near the end of your howl. What was it the other wolf called you? Half breed, was it?” he asked daintily, as if trying to upset me.

Letting out a growl, I stopped my pacing completely, stilling every muscle in my body until even my breathing had stopped.

“Oooh. I’m terrified. Better work it out now before I take you to meet Beckett, I don’t think your petty bark will amuse him much,” the vampire laughed, showing his fangs.

“Beckett,” I muttered, trying to place the name. Then it came back to me-he was the one my pack was always after, the coven leader of the vampires in this area. “Why did you bring me here?” I asked, snarling.

“We shouldn’t keep him waiting, let’s go,” was the best I got from him, before the vampire started to walk out the door. When it was apparent I wasn’t following, he rolled his eyes. “Now, Wolf, or I drag you to him.”

“Fine, drag me,” I scowled, folding my arms.

“Your choice,” he shrugged, walking over to me and grabbing my upper arm. His grip was like iron, and I stumbled after him as he started walking, not stopping his swift stride. “I’m Brendon by the way, but don’t think knowing my name will help you any.”




-------------
chapter two has been posted. If you review I would love you forever, only got a few more chapters to post and I need reviews to carry on! Anyway, so Ryan and William are going to be in the next chapter! Let me hear your excitement! Buuuut, just wanted to say thanks for reading, and keep on reading, the next chapter is where it picks up, I promise.
-Kel
Sign up to rate and review this story