Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Bittersweet Symphony…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

read and review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 1766 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three: Bittersweet Symphony…

You Know I Can Change, I Can Change I Can Change, I Can Change, But I’m Here In My Mold, I Am Here In My Mold, And I’m A Million Different People From One Day To The Next I Can Change My Mold, No No, No, No, No…
~The Verve

Jessica, Patrick and I got back to my apartment, they locked themselves in Jessica’s bedroom and I went to my room. I had a great night with everyone, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how hurt William looked.

Needless to say, I went to sleep thinking about him, with a frown on my face.

William got up and left the club, for the second time tonight. I got up and followed him. “William, are you okay?”I said, when I saw him outside. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. “Every fucking girlfriend I have does this to me. They’re all after one thing, my fame.”He said. “Oh, I’m sure that’s not true.”I said, sitting down beside him on the curb. “How would you know?”He said, nearly spitting the words. God, he was mad. “Well…your nice, funny, sweet and gorgeous. If those bitches can’t see you for more than fame, then they aren’t fucking worth it.”I said. He wiped his eyes and looked up at me. I sighed and looked into his glittering, tear stained, bright brown eyes. Before I knew it, he leaned in and kissed me softly, sending my mind swirling. Bye bye thoughts of my ex. Then, he started licking my cheek. What the…?

I woke up with a start and saw Hemmingway, Pete’s dog, licking my face. “Ugh! Hemmy!”I said, pushing the lump of dog off of me and scratching him behind his ears.

I giggled when he gave me a doggy smile.

I heard Pete talking in the living room.

“PETE!!!! Get your dog please!”I hollered.

I heard someone walk down the hall to my room.

“Are you decent?”He said, innocently.

“Clothing wise, yes.”I said.

He came into the room and got Hemmy off the bed.

“Why is your face so flushed?”He said.

I felt my face get hot when I remembered the dream I had about William.

He smirked.

“AHA! You were dreaming about William!”He said.

HOW DOES HE FUCKING DO THAT????

“Pete, shut up. No I wasn’t.”I said.

He laughed and sat on the bed beside me. “Sure, sure you weren’t Kels…we all know you want that skinny hunk.”He said, winking. I blushed.

He laughed again and then hugged me.

I frowned and didn’t hug him back.

“C’mon, I’ll set a date up for you and William. He broke up with his girlfriend and I’m sure you both need a little lovin’.”He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I rolled my eyes.

“Pete, please don’t. Last night was awkward enough.”I said, nearly begging him. To hell with my pride.

He laughed. “Nu-uh, you’re my best friend and so is he. I don’t want to see you two unhappy and alone.”He said, jumping up and running out of the bedroom.

“OH, and get dressed in your Sunday best!”He said, sticking his head in the door. I threw a pillow at his head and he stuck his tounge out and left before it hit him.

I sighed, and picked up a pillow, then I pressed it to my face and screamed into it.

I finally got up and got a shower, and when I came out of the bathroom, I saw an outfit on my bed with a post-it note attached to it.

I rolled my eyes as I read it.

KELSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

This is your fucking hot outfit you’re going to wear today, be thankful Pete didn’t pick it out, he wanted you to wear your birthday suit.

I blushed and groaned.

HAHA…anyways…this is for your smoking hot date with William Beckett, play nicely, we don’t wanna have to spank you…that’s his job!!!!!!!

Obviously Pete’s writing.

ANYHOOO…get dressed and all purtied up and come out of the bedroom, we’re waaaaiting, thanks.

Love,
All of your friends, we love youuuuu!!!!!!!

All of my friends signed the post-it with names, nicknames, cheesy doodles and initials.

I sighed and got dressed, put on some makeup and fixed my hair. The outfit was pretty cute.

“Are you coming out?”I heard Gabe’s muffled voice say.

“Yeah…wait, who’s all here?”

“Just about all of us.”He said.

Wow, that gave me an idea of who was there.

“When did you guys get here?”I said.

“While you were asleep, now get your ass out here!”He said, scratching on the door like a dog.

I sighed and opened the door.

Gabe announced my “arrival” and I went to my living room to see all my friends staring at me.

They cheered and gave me catcalls.

I blushed and hit Pete in the stomach.

“Ash, this is all Pete’s fault, I hope you know first aid.”I said, teasingly, but glaring at Pete.

He looked at me innocently and Ashlee laughed.

“William will be here in 15 minutes.”Patrick said, closing his phone.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe you guys! I’m going back to bed.”I said, spinning on my heel.

“OHHOHOHO! NO YOU’RE NOT!”Pete said, grabbing my waist from behind and picking me up over his shoulder.

I squealed and slapped his ass, repeatedly.

“Hmm, that kinda feels good.”He said.

Everyone laughed.

“Ashlee, please get your boyfriend before I castrate him.”I said, smirking.

His eyes got huge and he sat me on the couch between Gabe and Jessica, who held me down. Traitors.

Everyone laughed at Pete’s and my pouting expressions.

We all sat around, playing video games, watching TV and talking, I was still held hostage between my traitorous best friends.

My heart sped up when I heard a knock on the door.

I gripped Jessica’s and Gabe’s hands.

“Come on in man.”Pete said.

William walked into the room, saying ‘Hi’ to everyone. He looked gorgeous.

He was wearing black jeans, a gray t-shirt, his leather jacket and a bartskull necklace.

“Sit right here, beside Kelsi.”Pete said, smiling big like he just won the lottery. Jessica scooted over closer to Patrick.

“William and Kels, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.”Gabe whispered in my ear. I dug my nails into his hand and made him yelp softly.

“Now, to tell you the real reason we called you over here.”Patrick said.

“There’s no cake?”He said.

“No, no cake Bilvy, but we have set up a little “date” for you and Kelsi.”Pete said, using air quotation marks.

He looked into my dark blue eyes with his clear, bright brown ones.

“Date?”He said, looking back at Pete after a minute.

He nodded.

“Dude, I just broke up with Britney.”He said.

“I know man, but, you both need a little lovin’ now.”Pete said, winking and smirking.

Gabe laughed beside me and I poked his side.

William sighed and I felt his leg pressing mine.

“I guess it’d be okay.”He finally said.

“YESSSSS!”Pete said, high fiving Travis.

“You wanna go?”William said, a crooked smile playing on his lips.

“Um…yeah, sure, I guess.”I said, nervous as hell.

“WOOT! Okay, you guys can take my car.”Pete said, as we both got off the couch.

Pete handed William the keys.

“USE A CONDOM!”He yelled as we left, which made me blush.

William just laughed.

He unlocked the door for me and opened it, like the true gentleman I knew he’d be.

He got in on the other side and we buckled up as he started the car.

“Nervous?”He said, noticing my shaking hands.

“A little.”I said, with a slight laugh.

He laughed.

“Don’t worry, we’re friends right?”He said, looking at me.

I looked at him.

“Friends, yeah.”I said, smiling. But I wish we were more…

He smiled back and then focused on the road.

I sighed and looked out of the window, then looked back at William when he changed the radio station and my favorite song ‘Today’ by the Smashing Pumpkins.

“Oh my Gosh, I love this song.”I blurted out.

“You like the Pumpkins?”He said.

“Yeah, I swear, my mom all of their songs to me while she was pregnant.”I said, smiling.

“Yeah, I like them too, actually, my band and I did a cover of Mayonnaise.”He said.

“That’s awesome.”I said.

He smiled. I smiled back and listened to him sing the song, word for word.

I flipped down the sun shade thing and an envelope fell onto my lap that had William and Kelsi written on it.

“What’s that?”He said, glancing out of the corner of his eye.

“Something from Pete, I think.”I said, opening it.

Two concert tickets fell out and a note fell out along with it.

My eyebrows crinkled as I unfolded the note that said READ ME FIRST!!!!

“What is it?”He said. “It’s two concert tickets and a note.”I said.

I read it to him. “It says…My dearest William and Kelsi, I hope you are having fun and…oh my god…making little rock and roll babies, heehee, anyhoo, I have reserved you guys a table at Geno’s Pizza, best fucking pizza in Chicago! Then, afterwards, you’ll take those two lovely tickets and go to see Jacks Mannequin at The Metro, I have a special surprise for you two there, then, you go to see a movie, any movie you like, I’ve already paid and you just get the tickets from the lovely ticket takers and then at the end of the night, William, you will give sweet little Kelsi a kiss and sweet little Kelsi, you will ask darling William Beckett inside your apartment where you will have some smalltalk and…”I trailed off, my face getting hot at the last line.

“What?”He said, smiling.

“Um…You will have some smalltalk and have hot sex…you know you both want it, winking smiley face, xoxo, Peter Wentz.”I said.

“Wow, kinda pushy huh?”He said, with a slight laugh.

“Well, it is Pete.”I said.

He nodded.

Sign up to rate and review this story