Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

You Are The Fortunate All The Time

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

read and review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 689 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four: You Are The Fortunate All The Time

On A Perfect Day…Somewhat Like Today, We Will Find Each Other There, We Will Find Each Other There…
~Cartel

It was a silent, slightly awkward car ride to Geno’s Pizza, but we filled the void by singing along to songs on the radio and “romantic” cd’s left by Pete(i.e. Fall Out Boy).

As we walked into Geno’s, I felt the urge to at least…touch…his perfect hipbones, as he had his arm around my waist.

“Ah, William and Kelsi, Peter told me you two were coming.”The waiter, Frank, said.

We smiled and he showed us our table.

We ordered our food and we made smalltalk while we waited for our pizza.

“So…um, last night was pretty bad, huh?”I said, a little nervous.

“Yep, pretty bad for my end.”He said, sighing.

“Um, wanna talk about it?”What am I? Dr.-fucking-Phil?

He sighed. “Might as well.”He said.

I sipped my drink and listened.

“Well,”He began, sighing. “When we first started the band, I had a girlfriend. She broke up with me because she thought since I would become a rockstar, I would possibly cheat on her and I found out she was cheating on me. I began dating girls, come to find out they were only in it for the fame of being William Beckett’s girlfriend. Then came along beautiful Britney and I was head over heels in love with her. Until she began cheating on me and I was heartbroken, but I didn’t break it off because I thought she would change, and she didn’t. She was only in it with me for the fame…so when I left like that last night, I went home and texted her, saying we were over and I couldn’t take it anymore. Now here we are.”He finished off with a crooked smile.

I sighed.

“Wow.”I said.

“Yep.”He said, drinking his drink.

“I can’t stand shallow people like that. People like that are like leeches. Every guy I’ve ever been with was either a leech, a cheater or ‘going-out-with-you-to-get-to-your-best-friend/sister’.”I said.

“Really?”He said, with a shocked expression on his face.

“Oh, yeah.”I said, nodding.

“Well, I propose a toast.”He said, lifting his glass, with a smile on his face.

“To what?”I said, lifting my glass.

“To new beginnings, new relationships, new people.”He said.

“To new beginnings, new relationships, new people.”I said.

“To us.”He added, as we clinked our glasses.

I blushed as I sipped my drink and he smiled.

Does he like me? Am I mistaken? Or is he just being nice? I can’t tell!

We ate our food and I was surprised at how much he ate because he’s SOOOOO SKIIIINNNYYY!

We left the restaurant and headed to The Metro where our favorite band was. We got in the front and watched the show.

“A friend of mine called me and told me his two best friends are here tonight, and he requested a song for the special couple.”Andrew McMahon said, looking at William and I.

I blushed.

“This is The Mixtape.”He said, smiling.

We all cheered.

“This is my favorite song.”I said.

“Mine too.”He said.

I smiled.

“Wanna dance?”He whispered.

I looked at his smiling face.

“Yeah.”I said, smiling and blushing madly.

He smiled and took my hand we got up and danced slowly, his arms around my waist and my arms locked around his neck.

“Oh, and you look beautiful, by the way.”He whispered in my ear.

I blushed and looked up at him.

“Thank you.”I breathed.

“Your welcome.”He said, his bright brown eyes looking down into mine. He was much taller than me.

Before I knew it, William leaned his head down and kissed me lightly on the lips as Andrew sang the last line of the song.

I let out my breath I had been holding when we pulled away.

DID HE JUST KISS ME? Oh my God…
Sign up to rate and review this story