Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Believers Never Die

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

r and r

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 1046 words

0Unrated
Chapter Nine: Believers Never Die
I Hope You Choke On Those Words, That Kiss, That Bottle
~Fall Out Boy

I glared down at my coffee cup, watching the steam evaporate.

It’s been a few weeks after the FBR/DD party, the one that I missed because I was depressed and locked myself in Pete’s bathroom, which was a bad fucking idea because it smelled like sweaty balls.

Sigh.

I’ve been trying to avoid William ever since that night. That means, not going to any FBR parties lately and things like that. Jessica and my other good friends are basically on my side right now, the guys in TAI(minus William) are too. They knew how much I was “heels over head” for him, and for him to bring his so called “ex” to the party was a major no-no.

My phone has been ringing nonstop, with his texts of apologies and him trying to call me, but I’ve blocked them. Sisky’s not even talking to him, and they’re best friends.

“Cause It’s A Bittersweet Symphony That’s Life,
Try To Make Ends Meet You’re a Slave To The Money,
Then Ya’ Die-ie…”

I picked it up, recognizing Pete’s ringtone.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Kels, where are you?”Pete said.

“Starbucks.”I said, sighing.

“Okay, I’ll be there in a sec.”He said.

“Kay, bye.”I said.

“Bye.”He said.

I sighed, hung up and sipped my coffee.

Five minutes later, I saw him slide into the booth across from me, with his coffee.

“Hey.”He said, nodding and taking off his glasses and his hood.

“Hey.”I said.
“I’m really sorry about the party a few weeks ago.”He apologized, again, for the millionth time. It was getting annoying.

“And, again, it wasn’t your fault…but you need to clean your bathroom or at least get an air freshener.”I said.

He blushed and looked guilty. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, stirring my coffee. “I just want to know why he brought her. Why it seemed like he didn’t care about anything I told him or what he told me. Maybe we were just so caught up in the moment…I dunno.”I said.

He nodded.

“Kelsi…listen, you’ve been my best friend since even before pre school,”Pete started, lightly putting his hand over mine. I looked into his pretty hazel eyes. “And I know that we’re almost like family. I really want what’s best for you.”He said.

I sighed. “What are you getting at Pete?”

“I…I dunno, I guess I just want what’s best for you Kels.”He said, gently squeezing my hands.

I smiled lightly, but my heart wasn’t in it. I know I sound pathetic.

“What’s in that sweet little brain of yours?”Pete said.

“Nothing, I guess I thought he could be my John Cusack or something.”I said, quoting ‘Honorable Mention’. He sighed. “I know.”He said. “Wanna get going?”Pete said, noticing we’ve been there a while. I nodded. He had to drive me home because I walked there.

When we got to my apartment, my eyes almost bugged out because I saw William’s car parked outside. “What the hell is he doing here?”I said, unbuckling my seatbelt.
“I dunno.”Pete said, shrugging.

I hugged Pete, said bye, grabbed my bag and got out. I walked past William who was trying to talk to me.

“Leave me alone William.”I said, slamming the door in his face.

“FUCK!”I heard him yell. I rolled my eyes.

“WHEN WILL YOU EVER FUCKING LET ME APOLOGIZE?”He yelled.

“STOP YELLING, I HAVE NEIGHBORS!”

“JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!”He said.

“NO!”

“Why not?”He said, lowering his voice a little.

“Because if you didn’t want me to be pissed, you shouldn’t have brought that bitch, after everything you told me. I thought it would fucking mean something Beckett. After everything we talked about and did, I thought it would mean something to you, like it did to me, but you’re like every other guy I know.”I said, wishing he would get the hint.

“I don’t know why I brought her.”He said. I cut him off.

“BULLSHIT! You know exactly why you brought her. Because you wanted to get back together with her, you only wanted to get into my pants and then kick me to the curb. I bet everything you told me was a lie, wasn’t it?!”I screamed.

“We—“

“Don’t lie to me now, just say it was.”I said.

“It wasn’t. But, how am I supposed to know everything between your parents and past loves wasn’t all lies, huh?”He said.

I glared at the door and finally opened it to reveal him standing there, angry.

“Huh?”He said, looking at me.

“How can you stand there and say that? Why would I lie about something like that?”I said.

“I dunno, maybe it’s because you’re an attention whore like Pete said you are?”He said.

“If anyone is the attention whore it’s you.”I said, now equally angry.

“Oh-fucking-really?”He said.

“Yes-fucking-real—“I said, he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine, hard.

I could feel my anger try to slip away from me, but I wanted to hold it in.

I pushed him away quickly.

“William! No, stop!”I said, breathing heavy and wanting nothing more than to kiss him more and more.

“What?”He said, panting.

“We can’t do this.”I breathed, looking away from him.

“Why not?”He said.

“Because, your probably still with Britney and…we just can’t.”I said.

He turned my face to look at him.

“I want this just as bad as you do.”He whispered, and I almost believed him.

“I don’t want to believe you.”I said, tears threatening to spill.

“Please…”He whispered.

I looked into his sincere light brown eyes. I felt like melting all over again.

“I can’t do this again.”I whispered, tears lining my eyes, making my vision blurry.

“Please…Please Kelsi.”He whispered, before his lips touched mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story