Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Trade These Baby Blues For Wide Eyed Browns

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

r and r

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 594 words

0Unrated
Chapter Ten: Trade These Baby Blues For Wide Eyed Browns
It’s A Strange Way Of Saying That I Know I’m Supposed To Love You, I’m Supposed To Love You…
~Fall Out Boy

I breathed in deeply as I woke up slowly, opening my blue eyes and looking into William’s honey brown eyes.

“Hi.”He said.

“Hi.”I breathed.

We laid there staring into each others eyes. Memories of what happened between us flooded my mind.

“William…”I moaned, as he kissed my naked body. “Oh Kelsi.”He breathed against my hot skin.
I moaned as he thrusted into me, and I clutched onto him tightly.


We had sex again.
“Oh my God.”I moaned, laying my head back on the pillow and staring at the ceiling, fully aware of the boy laying next to me with the crooked smile, but I didn’t want to look at him at the moment.

I felt hot tears fall down my cheeks. He was the second guy in twenty two years to make me cry.

“Why are you crying?”He said softly.

I didn’t answer him, just met his question with silence.

I felt his fingers lightly brush my arm up and down and I shuddered, then rolled my eyes.

I rolled over so that my bare back was facing him. His long, calloused, gentle fingers slowly trailed down my spine, until they were under the covers, lightly touching my ass.
I heard him smirk and I silently grr’ed. I wasn’t gonna let him get to me again.
“Stop it.”I whispered.

“Excuse me? What?”He said, I could hear his smirk.

I rolled back over.

“I said…Fucking. Stop. It.”I said, glaring at him coldly.

“What’s wrong?”He said, sensing my anger.

“You leave me to go back to her and then you used peer pressure to get back into my pants again.”I said.

“I didn’t do this just to get back into your pants. Britney called me the day after and told me that she was sorry and realized how wrong she was and she didn’t want to lose me, so I forgave her.”He said.

“So, I’m just your little fucktoy?”I said, on the verge of tears, yet again.
“No—“

“No, no, don’t say anything, it’s okay William Beckett…I get it, you’re just the second guy who’s ever broken my heart or made me cry. I get it, believe me, I do.”I said, getting up and wrapping the blanket around me as I walked to the bathroom.

“Kel—“

“No, shut up William. I’m sick of this. I’m sick of feeling like this and then getting my heart trampled on.”I said, going into the bathroom and slamming the door behind me. “Just make sure by the time I get out of this bathroom, you’ll be out of my bed and out of my house.”

A few minutes later, I peeked out of the bathroom and saw him and his clothes gone and I heard his car starting up.

I saw a post-it note attached to the bathroom door and read it.

Dear Kelsi,

I’m sorry for being such a jackass to you. I only wanted to let you know how I felt.

~William


Tears finally spilled as I shut the bathroom and slid down the door to the floor and cried with everything in me.

Just then, I heard my phone play Bittersweet Symphony, Pete’s ringtone. Ironic, eh?

Of-fucking-Course.
Sign up to rate and review this story