Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Love Is A Battlefield(That’s Deep)

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

r and r please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 870 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eleven: Love Is A Battlefield(That’s Deep)
Heartache to heartache we stand, no promises, no demands. Love is a battlefield.
-Pat Benatar

William’s P.O.V.

“Hel—“I said, answering my phone.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND?”

“Jessica?”I said, frowning.

“YEAH IT’S ME. WHAT DID YOU DO?”She yelled.

“JEEZUS! QUIT YELLING! SHIT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?”I said, looking at the clock that read 1:30 a.m.

“NO, BUT THAT DOESN’T MATTER RIGHT NOW!”

“Well, it’s one thirty in the morning and I wanted to sleep.”I said.

“Mmm, baby, who is it.”Britney mumbled.
“One of my friends babe.”I said.

“BABE? THAT BITCH IS WITH YOU RIGHT NOW?”Jessica said, her voice going up a few octaves.

“If you’re referring to my girlfriend, Britney, yes she is. Now what is going on?”I said, slowly getting out of bed and going into the bathroom for privacy.

“My best friend is barely talking to anyone, not even me Pete, Vicky or Gabe. She isn’t eating, she’s barely slept, she’s pale as a ghost and she’s been crying a lot. Now, I know you had something to do with this. I haven’t seen her like this. EVER! Not even when she and Brad broke up.”She said.

Of course. Kelsi.

I groaned.

“I didn’t do anything that I know of. She let me go, I didn’t do anything. She kicked me out, saying she was sick of getting her heart trampled on, then she locked herself in the bathroom and said I better be out of her bed and her room by the time she gets out of the bathroom. That was over two fucking weeks ago!”I said.

“Well, you better fix it or you won’t have anybody.”Jessica threatened, before hanging up.

I growled and kicked the door.

Fucking. Hell.

Kelsi’s P.O.V.

I know I’m being pitiful. I’ve been reminded of it everyday. My stomach growled weakly, my entire body ached, and my throat was sore from not talking. I used to be a lot happier than this, I used to have life in me. Now I feel like an empty shell.

I could hear Jessica screaming at William on the phone. Oh well. I don’t care anyway.

They can do whatever they want.

My friends are all worried about me. Gabe and Vicky slept in my bed with me last night. We watched movies, i.e. Say Anything, Pretty In Pink, High Fidelity, Across The Universe, Be Kind Rewind, and, my ultimate favorite, Sixteen Candles.

They ordered Chinese while I drank my coke, ignoring the rumbling empty pit that was my stomach. I got one whiff of that Kung Pow Chicken Gabe had and I almost wanted to tackle him for it like a quarterback in a football team.
I heard Jessica knock on the door and then she came in. It’s not like I was going to answer anyway.

“Hey honey.”She said, smiling gently at me and sitting on my bed.

I looked at her.

She sighed. “Well, I called him. I’m sure you heard.”She said.

“I’m sure his slut is with him.”I said softly; my throat was dry. I occaisionally talk, only when I want to.

She nodded.

I sighed and shrugged.

“Whatever.”I said.

“His loss.”She said.

“I guess.”I said.

“Can you at least eat something?”She said. I shook my head ‘No’, but my stomach growled otherwise.

“Be right back!”She said, getting up and runnig out of the room.

She came back a few minutes later, holding a tray with some leftover pizza and chips on it and handed me a coke.

I gratefully took it and chewed slowly, my stomach stopping its growling.

I sighed and felt somewhat better.

“So, wanna talk?”She said. “I guess.”I said, with a mouthful of pizza.

She reached to grab a slice, I glared and popped her hand.

She looked at me innocently and I let her have one.

“Ya’ know, Juno’s kinda feeling neglected that his mommy is so depressed.”Jessica said, glancing towards the doorway at the tiny ball of fur.

I sighed.

“C’mon Juno.”I said, patting the bed.
He gave me a doggy smile and ran, then rared back on his hind legs and made a high jump onto my bed. I scratched the spot behind his ears as he curled up in my lap.

“I don’t think I’m gonna go to that party tonight.”Jessica said.

“Why not J?”I said, finishing off the pizza.

“Because I don’t feel right going without you.”She said.

I sighed.

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.”I said. She sighed.

Suddenly, I saw her face light up and she smiled.

“What?”I said, frowning.

“Huh? Oh, nothing.”She said, but I wondered what was going through her strange little brain.

“O…kay.”I said.

We sat on my bed talking a bit longer and then she left to go “take care of something”.

I’m officially worried.
Sign up to rate and review this story