Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 32

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 463 words

0Unrated
I walked over to the shower and turned on the water. We hadn’t had sex after the kiss he just left me. I decided to take a shower cause I could still smell Frank all over myself. I waited for the water to get hot. I started thinking now that I’d given him back the check, how was I going to save my house. In the past four days I’d lost everything that had ever meant anything to me.

Well I still had my job, but that wasn’t much of a relief cause I hated my job and the only reason I had it was so I could make my rent. I stripped down and stepped into the spry. It was almost scolding hot but I needed the water to get rid of Frank’s touch.

I can’t believe what they did to me. I wondered if Janay had known this whole time. Was I the only one who didn‘t know they had slept together? I know I shouldn’t blame Marcia she was drunk and I got into this mess with Pete cause I was drunk, but she also manipulated me. They both did so I would go to him. So I would be with him.

“Non that water’s scolding hot,” Pete said pulling me out of the spray. His hands felt cold, but I’m sure that’s only cause of the water being so hot. He pulled the robe off the hook on the wall and wrapped it around me. He starred into my eyes. “What did he do to you?” he pulled me into a hug, and I buried my face into his neck, wrapping my arms around him. I started crying and he swept me off my feet and carried me into the common area of the suite. Then he sat me down at the table in front of a plate of food. “Eat,” he commanded in a soft caring tone I didn’t think he was capable of.

“I…I’m not hungry,” he picked up the fork and cut into the French toast. Then he dipped it into the syrup on the side and bought it to my mouth.

“Eat just a little.” I didn’t have an appetite, I just wanted to crawl into a ball and die. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. “Please,” I opened my mouth and let him feed me a little of the food. The sweetness of the syrup finally became unbearable when I was almost finished.

“No more, it’s too sweet.” I said as he tried to feed me more. I looked in his eyes he was genuinely worried about me, I couldn’t blame him either. I was worried about me.
Sign up to rate and review this story