Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

What’s The Story, Morning Glory?

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

r and r

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 996 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirteen: What’s The Story, Morning Glory?
Your Smile Reminds Me Of Switchblades And Infidelity…
~Fall Out Boy

It’s been five months and Pete and Ashlee have gotten married and Ashlee announced to all of us that she was pregnant. “No big shocker there!”Jessica and I joked.

Out of the goodness of Pete’s heart, he did invite William, but they made him sit in the back, while Jessica, me, the rest of Fall Out Boy and the Cobras sat in the front, along with our other friends.

I’ve been dating this really awesome guy named Jacob Austin for a couple of weeks now and he’s amazing. We met at Pete’s wedding, he’s a cousin of Ashlee’s. He has emolicious black hair, bright blue eyes, a cute smile, he’s tan, has a six pack, he sings and plays guitar. He and his friends are forming a band called “Remembering Sunday”. He’s lead singer and lead guitar. He makes me feel happy, nothing like William did. (Totally a lie…up until recently.) Although, sometimes I feel like he’s the one, and sometimes I don’t, but I really, really like Jacob.

My friends have taken a liking to him, although Pete, Patrick and Gabe sized him up. Not that way…they checked him out before I dated him to see if he was a good guy. Oh yeah, I can tell that William is waaaaaaaaay jealous. HAHA.

My friends and I have gotten way closer since that party Jessica threw, by the way, when we all got up the next morning, we were all sore for sleeping in odd positions. I checked to see if William and his whore were still in my bed and they were nowhere to be seen.

I think he’s finally given up. It’s about time. But…there’s still that fucking ANNOYING voice in my mind that still loves him, but I remind myself that I have an amazing boyfriend already. He treats me like a princess and I feel wonderful around him.

Patrick and Jessica are STILL together, Joe is STILL obsessed with video games and Star Wars(give or take Star Trek), and Andy is still Master Yoda, wise mentor, or Jeezus. :)

Gabe and Vicky are still my partners in crime, and, they don’t know it yet, but I WILL teach Baby Wentz to be as tough as me. Hell, I’ll corrupt the poor kid. Haha.

Anyways…

“Guess who?” Someone said, putting their hands over my eyes. I couldn’t see who it was but I knew those hands anywhere.

“Jacob, hey.”I said, as he hugged me.

“Hey baby.”He said. We kissed.

“What’s up?”He said, sitting on the couch beside me.

“Nothing much, just reading the new Twilight book.”I said.

“Well, wouldn’t you rather…?”He trailed off, gently kissing me.

“Oh yes, I would.”I said, smiling and setting down my book.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed and he put his arms around my waist, gently pulling me on top of him.

“Mmm, I could get used to this.”I half whispered/sighed as we pulled away.

“Me too Kelsi.”He said, kissing me again.

I pulled back and we looked into each others eyes. My heart fluttered as he winked at me.

I smiled and blushed.

“So, what’s the story morning glory?”He whispered.

My new nickname from Jacob is Morning Glory.

“Nothing, I was just thinking how fucking amazing my boyfriend is.”I said.

He smiled sweetly and kissed me again. “Wanna go to my room?”I suggested. Jacob and I haven’t had sex with each other yet, but I think I want that to change.

He raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure Kelsi?”He asked, concern in his voice.

“Yeah, I’m ready.”I replied, kissing his cheek.

“Okay, if you’re sure.”He said.

“Don’t you want to?”I said.

“Of course, as long as it’s what you want baby.”He said.

“It is.”I said, getting off of him and helping him up off the couch.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked to my room. As soon as we closed the door and locked it, I turned around in his arms and cupped his face with my hands, kissing him deeply. I felt him blindly move his hands under the bottom of my Taking Back Sunday shirt and I let him slide it off of me. I removed his shirt as well and then we fell back on my bed, me on top.

I let my fingers run across his strong shoulders and his breathtaking abs, feeling him breathe heavy underneath me. I leaned down and kissed him as he reached around and nervously fumbled with my bra hook before he finally got it off and threw it to some corner of the room. I felt and heard him gasp before touching my breasts and I moaned softly. Noone has touched me like that since William…

I quickly pushed thoughts of that bastard out of my head as I found the button and zipper on his pants. I moaned as his tounge slipped into my mouth. He tasted like butterscotch. We finally got the rest of our clothes off. He slowly slid into me after I told him I was on birth control.

“Jake…”I moaned softly, my nails trailing down his back as he pumped slowly into me. He moaned and whispered my name and whispered things in my ear, bringing us both closer to the edge. We both came and then slowly came down from our high after he slid out of me and slid on his boxers, laying beside me on the bed and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“I love you.”He mumbled, kissing my neck.

“I love you too.”I mumbled, before slipping into sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story