Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 15

by doyleangel 0 reviews

Gabe goes over to Kristen's to talk

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-16 - 1330 words - Complete

0Unrated
*OK KIDDIES, THIS IS THE 2ND TO LAST CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU'VE ENOJYED IT...THANKS FOR ALL THE REVIEWS...DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW AT THE END TOO....EVEN YOU NEW READERS..ITS NOT TOO LATE TO REVIEW!!!

CHAPTER 15

Kristen lay on the couch, as she had all day, trying to get her stomach to calm down. Whoever came up with the brilliant term morning sickness wasn’t brilliant at all. In fact, they were downright dumb. Kristen hadn’t had a horrible time with the morning sickness, there would just be a day here and there where it seemed to attack with a vengeance. This was one of those days.
The nausea was finally starting to subside when she heard a knock on her door. She groaned as she slowly got off the couch and walked over to it. She opened the door to see Gabe standing there.
“Great, it’s you.”
“Well, that’s some greeting. I’m great thanks for asking, how are you?”
Kristen didn’t get to say anything because she was suddenly hit with a bout of nausea and made a mad dash to the bathroom. She reached the toilet just in time to empty whatever was left in her stomach into it. She was still leaning over the toilet when she felt a cold washcloth on the back of her neck. She turned her head and saw Gabe sitting behind her.
“What are you doing?”
He shrugged slightly. “Helping.”
She wanted to argue but she was too weak, and the washcloth did feel good. After a couple more minutes of sitting in the bathroom, she decided she could stand up. Which was a very bad idea. She was still weak and her knees started to buckle. She started fall back but felt a strong arm hold her steady.
“You’re too weak to walk right now,” Gabe said as he swept her up bridal style and carried her to her bedroom.
“Gabe, stop it, I’m fine. PUT ME DOWN!”
“You can scream all you want, I’m not putting you down until I get you into bed.”
Kristen shot him a look with a questioning eyebrow. Gabe must have realized what he’d said and started to blush.
“I mean, you know, put you in your bed….because you’re sick…not because I wanted to get you in bed….not that I don’t….i mean you….” He finally stopped talking when he got the bedroom. He walked over and put Kristen on the bed. He even pulled the covers over her. She moved to sit up and get more comfortable on the bed.
“Gabe, what are you doing here anyway?”
“We needed to talk.”
“About what?”
Gabe walked over and sat on the side of the bed. “About us.”
Kristen looked at Gabe, a little confused, and slightly shook her head. “Gabe, there is no us. Not anymore.”
“See, that’s where you wrong. I know, Kristen.”
“Know what?”
Gabe looked at her, not saying a word. She stared at him, confused, until it finally clicked in her head. Pete.
She sighed, closed her eyes and shook her head. When she re-opened them, she saw Gabe still staring at her. “What did Pete tell you?”
“That you lied. Back then. That you never cheated. Is he telling the truth?”
“Yes,” she squeaked out.
Gabe out his head down and sighed. When he lifted his head, he looked the tiniest bit hurt, but completely relieved. “But baby, why?”
Kristen felt the sides of her eyes water. Damn hormones. Oh who was she kidding? She’d been holding all this in for too long. She was allowed to cry about it.
“I just, didn’t want you to realize that I wasn’t what you wanted. That you were wasting your time with me. That you were missing out on all those women who wanted you. I didn’t want you to regret me later. I knew it would’ve been harder to lose you later than sooner.”
“Kristen, that wasn’t going to happen. I knew you were the one for me even before Cobra was signed. I didn’t want any of those women. All I wanted was you. When I thought that I wasn’t the one for you, that you didn’t feel the same way about me, it almost destroyed me. How could you have not believed in our love?”
“I did believe in our love. Gabe, I was going to tell you the truth eventually. I believed that, even though I’d lied to you, our love was strong enough for you to forgive me. It killed me to leave you like that, and to not be with you. I made sure that I didn’t have any contact with you or anything about you so that I wouldn’t be tempted to call you right away and tell you everything. If I saw anything regarding you or Cobra, I’d turn off the TV, or flip the page in the magazine or what needed to be done. I even made Pete promise not to talk about you. I was going to give you 6 months. When I decided to tell you the truth, you’d already started dating Michelle. It was too late.”
Kristen was sobbing at this point. She couldn’t hold in the tears anymore. It had hurt so much to realize that she’d messed up so badly. She hadn’t been able to believe that Gabe had moved so fast, but he had.
Before she knew it, Gabe’s arms wrapped around her. She cried into his shoulder, with him rubbing her back and whispering to her that it would be ok. She pulled back to look at Gabe and saw something in his eyes that she hadn’t seen from him in almost 2 years. Love. She leaned in a little bit, and Gabe did the rest. He closed the gap between the two of them and took her lips in a passionate kiss. He pulled away slightly and cupped her check with his hand.
“I love you Kristen. I never stopped. Not even when I was with Michelle. I think that I was just using her to forget you, but I couldn’t. When I think back, these past two years have been horrible without you.”
“Oh Gabe, they have been for me too. I’ve missed you so much.”
Gabe smiled. “Kristen, I need to ask you something. It was something I was going to ask you two years ago, but never got around to doing it. Even now, two years later, its something I still need to ask you.”
Kristen burrowed her eyebrows, confused. “What’s that Gabe?”
He leaned in and rested his forhead against hers, still lookin her in the eyes. “Will you marry me?”
Kristen snapped her head back. “What?”
Gabe got off the bed and got down on one knee. “Marry me Kristen. I was going to ask you this two years ago, before, well, you know. I still want to marry you. I still love you. You are still the only one for me. After all that has happened, you have to know that.
“Gabe, I do know that. And I love you too. So much. Of course I’ll marry you.”
Gabe smiled a huge smile and climbed back on the bed, laying down and pulling Kristen into his arms with him.
“Um, Gabe,” Kristen started, “there is one more thing I need to tell you.”
“If it’s about the baby, I already know. You didn’t really think I’d believe that you and Pete slept together did you? Let alone that Ashlee was ok with it?”
“No, I didn’t, but she seemed to think so.”
They laughed and Gabe leaned down to kiss her. She couldn’t believe that they were together again. And she couldn’t have been happier.
Sign up to rate and review this story