Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Do What I Say, And You'll Still Get Hurt

Chapter Five

by Blackraven 0 reviews

it's hunting time

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1461 words

0Unrated
I stayed in that position for a second, trying to catch my breath. He didn’t seem to care as he walked around the room, opening drawers here and there until he’d accumulated a new pair of boxers, jeans, and a shirt on the bed. I watched him until he started taking his boxers off, then I hid my face in my hands again. Only when he had tapped my shoulder did I look up, seeing him dressed in skinny blue jeans and a duplicate of the shirt I wore. When he saw me looking at it he smirked and said, “I thought we should match. Now come on.” He grabbed my arm and hauled me up, barely giving me time to put my shoes on.

“I can walk on my own you know,” I growled, trying to shake out of his grip.

“At least I’m letting you walk. First time William came back, I couldn’t walk for a day,” Ryan told me, glancing over his shoulder.

Shuddering at the sudden mental picture, I followed him out the door and down the hall. He knocked on a door, and taking a sniff I scrunched my nose at the scent of William.

“Get that look off your face,” hissed Ryan, jerking on my arm. I did so, putting a blank look on my face and staring off to my left instead.

The door opened and William stood there-shirtless. What was it with all these shirtless guys walking around?! Was there a law for vampires stating no shirts or something? “Yes, my pet?” he asked Ryan, completely ignoring me.

“I’m going out hunting and figured I’d take the mutt with me, I was wondering if you had maybe a collar and leash I could borrow,” he asked William in a smoldering and sexy voice.
William glanced at me, and even though I didn’t look at him I could still feel it. I had to fight to not look, though I was trained on their conversation. Collar my ass; I was not wearing that thing.

Going into his room, William returned a second later with a black leather spiked collar and black leather leash. He exchanged a few words with Ryan, and when I glanced into the room I saw a person lying on a bed, looking toward the door. When he saw me he licked his lips, making me tense and Ryan tighten his grip on my arm, reminding me of a blood pressure cuff.
As soon as William closed the door Ryan turned and held out the collar. “Put it on,” he told me in a flat voice.

“I don’t think so.” I tried to jerk away from him, though it was useless. He turned, slamming me up against a wall and pinning me with his lower body. “You know, I think I’m already starting to get sick of you not listening to a word I say,” he snarled, unbuckling the collar and slapping my hand away as I tried to block him. He buckled the leather thing around my neck, and I took a sniff.

“God, it smells like you, and you’re not even a wolf. Don’t tell me you wear this thing!” I protested, shaking my head.

“How loose so you can wear it when you change? And yes, I wear it if William asks me to,” said Ryan, pausing.

“As loose as it goes,” I muttered, shaking my head from side to side again.
Obviously he didn’t do that, but at least it wasn’t too tight when he did put it on. When he clipped the leash on though, I reached back to undo it, only to have him grab my wrist and squeeze painfully.

“Touch that clip and I’ll break your arm,” he threatened. “Try me.”
I didn’t, but instead just looked away as he stepped back.

“Come on, mutt, let’s go,” he ordered, walking and jerking on the leash. I coughed and planted my feet, not going anywhere with the damn thing on my neck. Apparently he didn’t care how I felt, because he kept walking until I was about to choke myself, and I was forced to jog to catch up with him.


Outside of what I now knew was a mansion, Ryan went to a garage and led me inside, going to a black BMW. “Gee,” I commented. “I’d have thought you would drive a Cadillac or something.”
With a glare Ryan shoved me in the passenger side, closing it and walking to the other side. I was half way out the door when he grabbed the leash, causing me to do a face plant on the pavement.

“Get back in the damn car,” snarled Ryan dangerously. He gave a few jerks on the leash that had me gasping and coughing, and didn’t even let up on the pressure when I got back in. I started to reach for the clip when he jerked again, causing me to fall onto his lap, precariously close to having my face in his crotch. Instead I was lying across him, and he jerked upward on the leash now.

When I was at face level he grabbed my chin, making me look at him. “You will listen to me, Neph,” his voice was quiet. “Or I will make you sorry to have ever been born. You need to learn that you’re mine now, and whatever I say goes.” He threw me across the car, my back hitting the door while my head smashed into the glass. It was a wonder it didn’t break.

For the next ten minutes I stayed quiet, clutching my head and leaning forward on the seat, fighting back nausea. When the car stopped I didn’t even bother to look up until arms grabbed me around the shoulders and pulled me out to set me on my feet. Ryan unbuckled the collar, sticking it in the car. “You won’t like it if I have to use that,” he threatened, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Looking around, I realized we were at a park.

“You hunt here?” I asked, disgusted. I saw little kids around, even though the sun was setting. That whole myth about vampires and the sun? Completely untrue.

“And now you do too. If you chase one down, I’ll be right behind you. Run away,” he grabbed my
hair and drug my head back, an obvious favorite trick of his, “And I’ll make you regret it.”

“You’ve said that before,” I pointed out dryly, wincing when he tugged on my hair. “Ow! You know, I’m not going to have any hair left soon.”

Instead of a reply he let go of my hair and shoved me forward slightly. I backed up, almost into him until my hands found the car.

“What are you doing?” asked Ryan, grabbing my wrist.

“Well, would you like me to stand here and shift, exposing werewolves and possibly vampires to the nice park goers?” I snapped, eyes flashing. “Or would you rather me get in the back seat of your car and discreetly become your new pet dog without attracting attention?”’

Ryan let go, unlocking the Beamer and leaning on the hood. I got in the back and lied flat on the seat, making sure he wasn’t paying attention and stripping my clothes off, Changing as soon as they were in a pile on the floor.

After scratching against the door, Ryan opened it, eyeing my wolf form. I wasn’t particularly big and dangerous looking, but instead I was tall and leggy. My fur was silver and black, like my hair. I gave a shake as Ryan closed the door after I’d hopped to the ground. Looking around, I saw a man walking along the path, leering at the young kids. Definitely not a parent. He had just become my target.

I took off at a lope and felt Ryan walking slowly behind me. He wasn’t more than a second away if I bolted, which I had half a mind to do. But my rumbling tummy told me to keep following Mr. Pedophile.

After a little ways he went off into the woods and I quickened my pace. Once he was well deserted, I ran up to him, a growl echoing from my throat. He turned around just in time for his throat to meet my teeth as I snapped my jaw shut, blood spurting into my mouth. I ripped his throat around until it looked more like raw meat than anything human.




---------------
Hey Hey people. I'd love some reviews comin my way! Thanks for reading, though
Sign up to rate and review this story