Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Do What I Say, And You'll Still Get Hurt

Chapter Four

by Blackraven 0 reviews

In the bedroom of Ryan Ross...some girls would kill for the chance.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 1220 words

1Hot
My body stiffened, but I kept walking, striding a little faster so I wasn’t risking my shoulder being pulled out of socket. Brendon glanced at me, but kept walking. Finally he stopped outside a door and opened it, shoving me inside. It was well enough, I definitely wasn’t going in there of my own accord.

“Ryan’s room is right next to William’s, and I’m locking it. Don’t break anything, and don’t try anything. Even if you do manage to get out, Ryan or William will hear you and I may be getting rid of your corpse. A few tips-don’t make either of them mad, you’ll live longer. Do whatever Ryan says, and don’t antagonize him. Never get the better of him. If you can do those, I might actually see your face around,” said Brendon informatively. With that last parting sentiment, he closed the door, and I heard the lock click behind him.

Ooookay. So what was I supposed to do? A quick tour around the spacious room and I knew everything by heart. There was a bathroom from another door, and I guess I could remember that in case I decided to drown myself.

With a sigh I went to the black and red bed. It was huge, had to have been bigger than a king size. The silk comforter was black, but the sheets were blood red. The pillows were an assortment of the two colors. I had to admit, it was nice. Afraid to touch anything, I hopped up onto the bed, slipping my shoes off, and curled my knees up to my chest, leaning against the headboard. I closed my eyes, just planning on thinking, but I must have dozed off.


The next thing I knew the door had opened and closed. I jumped, blinking rapidly to clear my vision. Ryan was back, and he was standing in front of a mirror, watching as a scratch on his lower back healed at the speed of Vampire. He saw me looking at him and glanced at my reflection in the mirror, meeting my gaze. “You owe me, you know. I saved your life in there. Brendon would have killed you.”

“Oh, and you have no idea how far my gratitude extends,” I muttered, rolling my eyes while looking away. I was too much of a chicken to look at him and do it. Hearing him snort I looked back at him, only to yelp and cover my face.

He was taking his clothes off! When I’d looked he’d been wriggling out of his jeans. I didn’t look up even when I felt his weight on my bed, but finally had to when I felt his breathing on my arm. When I opened my eyes cautiously, I saw he only had on black silk boxers. I felt my face getting warm as he laughed.

“I wonder if I was this innocent when William took me in,” he chuckled, getting to his knees in front of me.

“You? Innocent? I just can’t see it,” I mumbled, hiding my face again. Without warning Ryan grabbed me, turning me around on the bed. I let out a yelp as I hit the mattress again, my head going off the side.

“You might want to watch that mouth of yours, Nephen….don’t you have maybe a nickname or something?” he asked, crawling on top of me.

I started to get up, but he put a warning hand on my neck, so I let that one go. Instead I laid back down, staring at the white ceiling. “Neph,” I replied softly. “Some of my friends call me Neph.”

“Neph it is then. Much easier than Nephenee, though I do like that name, really unique. I don’t think I’ve ever heard it before, actually, and I’ve been around for awhile.” Ryan settled his weight on my hips, playing with strands of my hair he had in his hands. “So, why did you howl a challenge, anyway?” he asked curiously.

“It…it was a-we were just fooling around. One of my friends dared me to and called me some stuff, so I did it.”

“What’d he call you?”

“Half breed, it’s a big deal for us.”

“Must’ve been a pretty strong howl, for some vampires to take you seriously and not just as a bunch of pups,” he said absentmindedly, leaning forward until he could look me in the eye.
I shrugged, looking away first. “I dunno, maybe,” I replied softly. I shifted under him, mentally urging him to get off, or at least center his weight so he wasn’t crushing my right kidney.

It didn’t shock me as much when Ryan’s face was only a few inches from mine. It did shock me however when he suddenly growled, “Kiss me.”

I looked at him, my eyes narrowing. “No.”

“There are girls who would die to kiss me,” he snapped, one hand going to my jaw.

“And there are those of us who would die to get away from you,” I retorted, shaking out of his grip.

“You liked it well enough earlier.”

“That was with the aid of vampire mind tricks.”

Without warning he crushed his lips to mine, making me let out a strangled cry. My hands pressed against his chest, but he was stronger than I could hope to be, even in a million years. Desperately I sunk my teeth into his lip, drawing blood. He let out a noise somewhere between a growl and a moan-definitely not what I was going for- and grabbed me by my hair again. He sat up, dragging me with him, and crushed me against him with his other arm, giving me only a second to move my arms before he cracked them.

Ryan tore his lip away, then kissed me again, his tongue invading my mouth. I tried to bite down, but he was too fast, and then he was sucking my lower lip into his mouth. I was not as quick as him, and he pulled my trick, biting down. Let me tell you-those vampire fangs hurt. They sank into my lip even as I sought to tear away, but he wouldn’t let me. He did at least stop biting though, and instead sucked the blood from my lip into his mouth, and I heard him swallow.

Finally he let go and pushed me away, wiping his mouth and licking his hand to clear off the blood. I touched a hand to my mouth and came away with a little blood, but before I could wipe it off Ryan reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me to him again. He pushed me down onto the mattress and his tongue scraped over my mouth-rough like a cats-until he’d licked all the blood away. Then he surveyed me one last time before rolling away and getting to his feet.



----------
Hope you guys liked this, I loved writing this chapter. Pleeeaaase tell me what you think, and ideas-even just little ones-would be soooo welcome. Thanks for reading and stick around! Next chapter has already been written and will be up tonight, but right now I'm going horseback riding!
-Kel
Sign up to rate and review this story