Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Do What I Say, And You'll Still Get Hurt

Chapter Seven

by Blackraven 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1047 words

0Unrated
My throat and chest burned, and when the stuff reached my stomach I jumped to my feet, holding my abdomen. “What did you do?!” I gasped out, writhing against the wall. Ryan just stood there and watched as I finally tired myself out, and when the pain stopped I collapsed against the wall.

“I bound your wolf. I want to sleep, and I can’t have you ripping my throat out while I sleep,” he replied, setting the water bottle on an end table. At my terrified expression he added, “Don’t worry; it’s only for forty-eight hours. After that you can chase your tail all day. And maybe by then I’ll know what to do with you.”

“I can’t believe this you bastard!” I screamed, trying to find my wolf. She was there, but I couldn’t call her to the surface. I screamed again and lunged at Ryan since he wasn’t even looking at me. Before I reached him he grabbed my shirt with one hand and with the other dumped the rest of the contents of the water bottle on my head.

“Take some time to think with a cool head before you try that again,” he told me in a bored tone of voice. He set the bottle down and pulled me to him. I finally worked one hand free of his grip and balled my hand into a fist, punching him in the face.

Ryan froze, touching a hand to his face so he could see the blood dripping from his nose. Oops. Without warning he slammed me against the wall, my back barely missing the mirror. I pressed myself hard against the wall as Ryan slammed a fist into the mirror, the glass shattering. He grabbed a shard of glass and reached forward until it was against my neck. I tried to press farther into the wall, but short of fusing with it, I was as close as possible.

“I cannot believe you just did that, dog,” Ryan snarled, pushing the glass into my neck until a line of blood ran down to my shirt. “I’m going to make life hell for you, until I pay you back for this,” he promised.

“Well, technically you made me bleed, so I would think you’d just paid me back,” I retorted, tensing in expecting him to hit me.

He didn’t, and actually he threw the glass to the floor, tipping my chin up to look at his eyes. His eyes had previously been brown, but now they were blood red. Eyes widening, I put my hands against his chest to push him away, but when he leaned forward my arms seemed to go numb. I dropped my hands to my sides as he pressed his lips to mine, kissing me softly before then kissing along my jaw and down to my neck. Before I realized it, one of his hands was on my thigh, while the other went to my ribcage. He took both my arms, putting them around his neck and leaning forward farther into me until his entire lower body was pressed against mine and I gasped as he nipped at my neck.

Then as soon as he’d started, he stopped. Ryan shoved away from me, carefully avoiding the broken glass from the mirror. He threw off his shirt, walking to his dresser and reaching in a drawer. I looked away, and when I looked back he was kicking his jeans off, his boxers following. I closed my eyes tight. “Don’t you care that I’m standing here?” I asked, swiping a hand over my closed eyes.

“Nope,” he answered. “You’ll see it all soon enough anyway,” he answered.
Heat rose in my face. “I don’t think so,” I muttered, finally opening my eyes. Now all he wore was blood red boxers. How many times had he changed those today? Picking my way around the glass, I went to stand against another wall, hands clasped behind me.

“Whatever you say, Neph,” Ryan laughed, shaking his head slowly, brown hair flopping in his eyes. I glanced at them and saw they were back to red tinged chocolate brown. He walked over to me again and my heart sped up. Would he kiss me again?

Instead he touched the collar around my throat, glancing at me. “You want this off?” he asked.
Was this a trick question? If I said yes, was he going to laugh in my face? If I said no would he call me on the lie?

“Yes,” I answered, narrowing my eyes. My hair was still dripping, making my neck wet, and the collar rubbed on it uncomfortably.

“All right,” said Ryan. He reached around my neck and unbuckled the collar, setting it on a desk. Then he turned and walked to the bed, folding the covers back and slipping underneath. When I didn’t move he gave me a strange look. “Well?”

“I’m not sleeping with you!” I gasped, folding my arms.

“Fine. Then you can have the floor,” he shrugged. “Cold yet?” he asked as the air conditioner kicked on.

“What would you do if I did come over there?” I asked softly.

“Sleep.”

“Do you promise?”

“No.”

I stopped, stiffening again. “Then I don’t think-“

“If you get over here you don’t have to wear the collar tomorrow,” added Ryan, still staring at me.

“Okay then,” I replied, walking to the huge more than king sized bed and slipping off my shoes and socks. Hesitantly I sat on the bed, getting under the sheet and comforter, then scooting as far away from Ryan as possible.

It didn’t work. Before I’d even attempted to close my eyes, Ryan had pulled me over to him, grabbing one of my legs and pulling it between his so I couldn’t move away as he also wrapped his ankle around mine. “Think of it like a partnership of convenience-except we’re not equal partners in this relationship,” he breathed into my hair, resting his chin on my head.

“Where’s the convenience?” I growled, but got no answer. Ryan’s breathing was deep and regular, but if he was asleep I couldn’t tell.
Sign up to rate and review this story