Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Do What I Say, And You'll Still Get Hurt

Chapter Nine

by Blackraven 4 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 640 words

1Ambiance
There was a sudden knocking on the door, and Ryan jerked up, grabbing boxers and jeans, putting them on in record time. Not that I was looking. “Who the hell is it?” he snarled through the door, tone making me flinch.

“Spencer. William wants to see you in five minutes. And bring your pet,” he added, walking away.
Ryan turned to where I had sat up on the bed, his look of distaste changing instantly as he saw my almost relaxed position. “What, you don’t think that saved you, do you?” He laughed, crawling on top of me before I could get the hell out of the way. He pressed me back against the bed, tugging down the collar of my shirt again until my collarbone was exposed. He pressed his mouth just above that, running his lips over my skin as I jerked under him.

“Stop moving,” he whispered against my skin, grabbing both my hands in his iron grip and putting them above my head. For another few moments he simply grazed his teeth over my skin, inhaling my scent. Then he struck, teeth embedding in my skin. I would’ve screamed if his hand hadn’t come up over my mouth.

The pain only lasted for a second though, until numbness started spreading out from where he was biting me, making me feel relaxed. It also made me attracted to Ryan, and I noticed how intriguing his eyes were, how soft his hair was, and how perfect his skin was.

When Ryan pulled his teeth out of my skin, that feeling started to fade, though the numbness stayed. “Was that so bad?” he asked.

“Yes,” I mumbled, not able to sit up, it seemed. Not that I could, with Ryan still lying on me.

“Why? The pain at the beginning?”

“That and that it made me seem….attracted to you,” I admitted. “And I’m not.”

“Of course you’re not,” Ryan laughed. He sat up, pulling me up with him and supporting me so I wouldn’t fall. “Now come on, get up and walk it off.” He pulled me to my feet, one arm around my waist so my knees wouldn’t buckle. I was so relaxed….so sleepy. My body just didn’t want to move. Walking was helping though….and why were we walking down a hallway?

Fear snapped me out of my little euphoria, and I stopped walking, planting my feet.
“Well, fear will help too I guess,” remarked Ryan, pulling me forward.

“I’m not taking another step,” I spat at him, grabbing a doorframe and hanging on for dear life.

“Okay, that’s fine,” shrugged Ryan. He used his grip on my waist to pick me up completely off the ground, throwing me over his shoulders. The only good thing about this was that I got a great view of his ass.

A door opened and Ryan set me down, closing the door. I heard it lock from the outside as I saw we were in another room, this one done in mostly reds. This time when I planted my feet, Ryan didn’t seem to care. Instead he walked forward to the bed where that guy-William-was reading and climbed onto it, crawling toward the other man like a cat.

William sat the book down and waited for Ryan, running a finger along the boy’s spine. I backed up into the door, sliding down to sit on the floor. From my low view point I could still see Ryan lie down on the bed and wrap his arms lovingly around William’s waist, resting his head on the man’s knee. William played with Ryan’s hair for a moment before asking, “Isn’t your new pet going to join us? Or is she going to be unsociable?”
Sign up to rate and review this story