Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"I will put you out on the street dog!"

by Syn_INC 5 reviews

I walked back upstairs to the nursery to see Patrick trying to bargin with a growling Mozart. Why Mozart was doing this I didn't know, but in the end it made me crack up. "Your dogs on crack." Pat...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1581 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 98
The rain started to come down harder and Megatron ran into the other room with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Mozart walked up the stairs and sat in front of the babies room. That's what he did, he took care of them.
"What is this?" I asked, "did you guys make nice?"
"No. I came in here looking for you and the next thing I know he's falling asleep on me."
"How are things going?"
"Learning a new language sucks yo. I can't get the phlem down right for certain words."
"I still can't believe you're con-"
I looked down at Joe and he was REM sleep. I knew we could say anything around him at that point.
"You need to tell him."
"I will. Where's The Husband?"
"Downstairs somewhere. He was good today."
"As a father should be."
" He still can't settle them down properly I mean they cry with me sometime but its not heartbreaking when they cry. But when Patrick is at the reins I just want him to leave."
"That bad huh?"
"They sound like they're dying."
"I'm sorrie."
"I know I just- how did Joe end up in this position again?"
"I don't know."
Joe turned over and started to snore quietly. It was when he noticed this that he popped up and scratched his balls. I shook my head and he looked over at me through a yawn. Gin got up to stretch her legs and nearly fell.
"That was awesome you guys." Gin said she ran to the bathroom.
"Are you gonna get back with her?" I asked.
"No. Not until she tells me she's pregnant."
"What?"
"Yea she's having a baby."
"No she's not."
"You're a bad liar."
"That's because I don't like to lie you know that."
"So she's pregnant?"
"No Joe. Not after what happened she's not sleeping with anyone."
"I didn't say anyone."
I gave Joe the crook eye and Gin came into the living room with a Heniekin entow. My mouth dropped as she chugged away. Joe then didn't have a word to say as he took the bottle away from her and drank. Joe spit it out and gave it back her. Joe doesn't like Heinekin anyway.
"I'm out." Joe said as he walked to the door and pushed Bumblebee back into the house.
"That was fucking gross." Gin stated as she put the bottle back into the kitchen.
"That wasn't..." I trailed off.
"No. It was warmed apple juice."
"I'm confused."
"Don't worry about it."
"Ok."
I walked back upstairs to the nursery to see Patrick trying to bargin with a growling Mozart. Why Mozart was doing this I didn't know, but in the end it made me crack up.
"Your dogs on crack." Patrick stated.
"No he's not. Are you Mozart?" I asked rubbing the scruff of his neck.
Mozart purred softly and I pushed the door open to the room. Patrick tried to walk in and Mozart nipped at his heels.
"I will put you out on the street dog!" Patrick thretened.
Mozart backed away and still continued to growl as he sat perched by the door frame.
"So..." Patrick trailed off.
"Its feeding time. And he's wet." I stated pointing at Roman, "I think you should do it."
"I guess."
It was a few days later when Gin ended up at Joe's just sitting there and talking. She was getting ready to leave when she stood in front of him and sighed. For the longest she had been saying 'there's something I need to tell you'.
After 3 hours of this Joe sat there wondering what this news was Gin had to tell him.
"I've got something I'm doing tonight...what is it?" Joe asked.
Gin paced in front of him with her elbow resting on stomach and her hand under her chin. Joe followed her with his eyes and he absolutly loved the way her body moved.
"What is it? I have a thing tonight." Joe stated again.
"Don't rush me Joseph."
"Out with it Genovieve. Its been like 3 hours."
"What do you have that's more important then me?"
As soon as the words exited Gin's mouth Joe's bell went off and he hit the open button. A few seconds later a new girl walked in. Gin and other girls stared each other down and Gin gave a bit of a laugh. This would be one intresting moment. Joe grabbed his keys and Gin looked at him.
"See you later Jewseph." Gin stated with a toss of her hair blond hair.
"Who's that?" The other girl asked.
"She's the godmother of my best friend's kids. I'm the godfather so they make us talk."
"She's a bit fat."
"Not all of us can be skinny bitches." Gin reiterated.
Joe did this on purpose. It was evident in the way he stood and didn't say a word when Other Girl spoke. Joe wanted to see a fight, he was just that twisted. Other Girl scoffed a bit and Gin stopped.
"Do you know what you're in for?" Gin asked.
"Excuse me?"
"Did you fart?"
"Genovieve. Don't do this. You leave and you sit." Joe countered.
Joe then thought about what he said and reiterated.
"Gin leave and you sit."
Gin walked over and punched Joe in the arm as hard as she could. For some reason she couldn't bring herself to hit him in the face. As Gin left Joe spoke to Other Girl.
"I hired you to make her jealous. Don't knock her weight. And you're not that much thinner then she is." Joe concluded coldly.
*
"So how did it go?" I asked.
"I was standing there and nothing." Gin stated.
"Calista! Roman spit up!" Patrick yelled.
"Then CHANGE his shirt jerk." I added annoyed, "I rather have him gone."
"He's being an infulentual part in their lives...at the moment."
"All you just said."
Patrick came to the top of the stairs and just looked at me. I rolled my eyes and followed him upstairs. He gave me this look and pointed to Roman's shirt. I shrugged and pointed to the buttons on the side of his neck. Patrick threw his arms in the air and glared at me.
"Ass." I mumbled as Patrick changed my kids dirty shit, "ok Genovieve I'm going to see my had doctor. Yummy, yummy. Pill refill"
"Does he know about-"
"No. Because he already wants a nanny. The fuck I need a nanny for? I'm Puerto Rican, and I have you and any other Fall Out Boy--- or MOMMY when I need them."
"Real talk."
"So you're staying?"
"I'm baby sitting?"
"Well yes."
"Ok Mrs. S. I get paid by the hour. Will Mr. S be around or will he be leaving?"
I gave Gin this look, gave her the finger and walked out the door. As soon as I left Patrick came downstairs with Sofia and Roman in his arms and Gin gave a confused looked.
"Wheres my wife?" Patrick asked.
"Out."
"Really?"
"Yes Mr. S. I think Mrs. S said you may have to leave for the evening."
"Quit playing around Genovieve."
"Fine. Por que no mames?" Gin stated annoyed as she walked away, "I'm leaving."
"No. Don't go I have things to do."
"Dude. I'm a free woman."
"Not for long."
"See. I know that. But right now...."
Gin put up 2 fingers, gave Patrick a smile and headed to the front door.
"I'll pay you." Patrick stated.
"Dude, those are my godkids and I'd do it free of charge, but you're being a penis. I'm gonna go get called a babykiller for a few hours by Joe. Enjoy the little tax deductions."
Gin was planning on staying seeing how I'd only been gone for 30 minutes but she'd figure, what the hell. Patrick really was being a dick and then some so he could watch the twins his damn self like a normal dad.
*
The moment I got back into the house I was bombared by crying babies and a husband who looked as if his world was ending. The twins were thrust into my arms and Patrick took off, literally, running.
I pressed my hand to my forehead and wiped my hand down my face. I couldn't believe this was happening.
"FUCKING PUSSY!" I yelled.
I left my babies there crying and went to go see Patrick.
"You fucking come back up here and help me take care of them!" I yelled.
"Can't. Doing something."
"Don't. Care."
"No."
"Patrick."
"No."
"Patrick."
"No."
"Fine."
I walked away, settled the babies down, popped 2 more pills and put them to sleep. I then went to the fuse box in the basement and pulled the power switch. When that didn't work I went to the second fuse box and pulled that power switch. I then punched a code in knowing Patrick would never get that, unless he really tried.
Within seconds Patrick was in the kitchen and eyeballing me something fierce.
"What happened?" Patrick demanded.
"No se."
"No hagas eso. No jueges conmigo."
"Yo. No juego.... Yo me voy."
"No you're not."
"Yea. I'm gonna go."
Patrick stood there in the dark utterly confused and didn't know what to do. I walked away with both a bag of my and the babies things and my babies nicely bundled up.
@@@@@@@@
Sorry it took so long! Calis been moving and it sucked cuz its like 90 degrees in chicago and I must have lost like 10 pounds in 2 days. Anywhoot enjoy!
Besos,
Cali
Sign up to rate and review this story