Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

I Can Be Your John Cusack

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

woot woot

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1281 words

0Unrated
This chappy and the last one was dedicated to John Cusack, Chicago, and Say Anything...

ENJOY MY MINIONS! LOL
*********
Chapter Fifteen: I Can Be Your John Cusack
I Promise You Right Now, I’ll Never Let You Down…
~Tokio Hotel

Jacob understood when I broke up with him a few days later. He knew how much I loved William. He agreed we’d be friends.

I heard a familiar knock on my door and knew it was William. I jumped up from the couch and ran to the door, opening it and revealing him, holding roses and a bottle of wine.

I giggled and let him in.

“Hey Jess.”William said.

“Yo Bilvy.”She said, not taking her eyes off of the movie she was watching.

Yeah, Jessica and William were on good terms now. Everyone was on good terms again.

“Come on!”I said, giggling and leading him to my bedroom.

I took the wine and roses away from him and set them on my nightstand, turning back around and locking my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. He put his arms around my waist and picked me up, spinning me around, kissing me over and over again, making me lightheaded.

“Wine?”He asked, smiling sweetly.

“No.”I said.

“No?”He said.

“You.”I said, kissing him.

“I need you.”I whispered, my eyes flickering to his.

“I need you too.”He said.

We took our sweet time taking each others clothes off, still standing, and when we were completely naked, we stood there, looking at each other, he moved closer to me and kissed my lips gently, sending my entire body on fire.

I moaned into his mouth as he slowly slipped his tounge in, me doing the same to him. He tasted like honey and felt like velvet.

I sighed as we spun around, kissing, until we fell on the bed, tangled in each other and the sheets.

He made slow, passionate love to me and then when it was over, we layed in bed, holding each other. I felt him run his hand down my arms slowly, then intertwining our fingers.

My eyes flickered to his and he pushed some hair out of my face and kissed me softly, I kissed him back, making sure to taste him. I saw his eyes sparkle like they did the night we went on that date together. It made my heart skip a beat.

We pulled back and he pressed his forehead to mine, smiling. I smiled back.

“Feel this.”He said softly, taking my hand and pressing it flat against his chest. His heart was beating fast.

“Your heart.”I said, looking into his glittering eyes.

“That’s what you do to me.”He whispered, kissing me softly, melting away my troubles.

I smiled as we pulled away and rested my head against his chest, my vision getting fuzzy because I was falling asleep.

When I woke up, sunlight was peeking through my curtains and I rubbed my eyes, my hair in total sex mode, the makeup I was wearing was smeared and when I sat up, the sheet fell to my waist and I instinctively pulled it up.

I looked over and saw William wasn’t there, but, the bed was still warm and imprinted, so he hadn’t gotten up too long ago. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and the door opened, revealing William in his boxers, holding a tray with food and coffee on it. He smiled sweetly when he saw I was awake.

“Good morning beautiful.”He said, sitting beside me on the bed.

“Good morning.”I said, yawning, then smiling.

He leaned in and kissed me.

“What’s all this?”I said when we pulled away, breathing in deeply.

“Oh, I thought since you were asleep and couldn’t make me breakfast, I thought I’d make you breakfast.”He said smiling.

“Mmm, thanks.”I said, sipping the coffee.

“By the way, Jessica is still asleep, so she didn’t hear us.”He said, smirking. I blushed and smiled.

William sat next to me as I ate, watching me. I felt his eyes on my eyes, my lips, my hands, everything. Even the way the sheet dipped a bit to show some cleavage.

“Want some?”I said, breaking the silence.

“Sure.”He said.

I popped his hand.

He looked confused.

I smiled.

“Let me do it.”I said, picking up a strawberry and bringing it to his lips.

He slowly bit into it, never taking his eyes off of mine.

I bit my lip, watching him.

He darted his tounge out to lick his lips.

“Mmm, yummy.”He said, winking at me.

I blushed and giggled.

I finished my breakfast, then went to take a shower as William went to wash the dishes.

I found myself singing ‘Slow Down’ while I washed myself and I heard another voice, realizing I wasn’t alone. I peeked out of the curtain and saw William standing there, smiling.

“Hey.”I said, smiling.

“Hey,” He smiled. “Wow, you sound better than I do.”He said.
“Thanks, wanna join me?”I said, letting the curtain slip a little to show the curve of my breasts. I saw his “tent”.

I cocked my head and smirked.

“Why, yes I would.”He said, smiling. I smiled and waited as he slipped off his boxers, then he got in the shower with me.

I giggled as he kissed the sensitive spot on the back of my neck, we made out a little, then finally got a shower and got out, dried off and got dressed.

“So, what’s up for today?”I said as we sat on the couch.

“Well, I’m going to Fall Out Boy’s set for ‘A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me’, it’s a vampire video.”Jessica said, grabbing a Red Bull out of the fridge.

“Ya’ know what? I think that’s a great idea, how ‘bout it babe? Wanna go?”William said.

“Hell yeah!”I said. He smiled.

“Then it’s settled.”He said.

A couple of hours later, we were walking onto the Fall Out Boy set, greeted by the guys, Spencer Smith, Brendon Urie, Dirty, and Travie.

“Why are you guys here?”I said, totally confused.

“We’re in the video too, didn’t William tell you?”Dirty said.

“No…tell me what?”I said, looking up at my boyfriend.

“Well, they asked me to be in the video too. You and Jessica also have parts in it too as Vampires.”He said.

Jessica and I squealed. “Aaah! Thanks baby!”Jessica said, jumping and kissing Patrick.

He smiled.

“Thanks guys!”I said.

They all said ‘You’re welcome’.

“We gotta get you into hair and makeup.”Jenna, the makeup artist, told Jessica and I.

We knew her from the other Fall Out Boy videos she did.
We left with her, saying ‘Hey’ to Alan Ferguson, the director.

Jenna opened the door to the room and we went in and sat down.

“So Kelsi, hun, last I heard you were with William, is it true?”She said, a smile on her face.

“Mmhmm, it’s been tough though.”I said, not wanting to remember.

“Tell me about it.”Jessica mumbled.

I rolled my eyes.

“What happened?”Jenna said.

“Bitchy girlfriend on his part, broken hearts and then we finally got together. For real this time.”I said, shooting my best friend a look.

She gave me an innocent look.

“Anyways…everything is all good now.”I said.

“That’s awesome hun. Are you girls fine with prosthetic fangs?”Jenna said.

Jessica and I looked at each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story