Categories > Original > Mystery

Waiting

by anon 3 reviews

If ya wanna know what it's about then... READ IT AND REVIEW IT!! WOO!! THANKS GUYS AND GALS!! ps. this story is completely fiction...I'm 13 years old for gods sake!!

Category: Mystery - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2008-07-18 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 204 words

1Moving
I sat there, waiting. Though I held a mug of steaming coffee, it was not enough to thaw my chilled heart. And I sat there, waiting. Waiting for the man that I knew would never come. My jumbled thoughts drifted back to my childhood. To when my life was carefree, and all life seemed was but a game. And when I was happy. I could never recognize 'happy' again, it seemed. And I sat there, waiting. I thought of when we first met. I was a waitress in that bar. It was love at first sight. And he had said so too. I thought of when we bought our first house, together. A house of our very own. Together. A weird word, I thought. It should be spelt 'twogether'. Two together. Him and me. Me and him. It would last forever, us being together. Or so I thought. Together. Forever. And now it seems like someone has scribbled over those words. And I sat there, waiting. Alone. Forever. A wan smile formed on my lips. And still I sat there, waiting. I glanced at the ring on my finger. I hoped. But hope is not enough to bring a man back from the dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story