Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cabin Fever

Snitches and Talkers get Stitches and Walkers

by TheTrohmanator121 1 review

Let's just say Perez Hilton,and people have it out for me in the story. A Romantic night in Rome. Sight-seeing in Rome. Next stop Australia!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-18 - Updated: 2008-07-19 - 1715 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was the first to wake up later that day. I made myself some herbal tea, and sat down in front of my laptop surfing the web. My best friend Sarah, practically sister to Patrick and I messaged me.

“Chloe, have you seen PerezHilton.com?” She asked.
“No I haven’t. What’s going on?” I replied.
She then sent me the link to the article.

“CHLOE STUMP TROHMAN, WHORE OF ALL WHORES” The title said. I scrolled down, and saw pictures of Brendon and I from a couple years ago lying on a bench topless, a picture of me drunk at AK-47, leaning against Patrick who was trying to keep me up. A picture of Nick Jonas and I hugging on Warped Tour. Then the worst of them all: a picture of me in the shower with my ex boyfriend Michael age 15, that His friend took. I scrolled down to read the caption underneath the pictures.

“WOW, what to say, what to say. Our sweet little Fall Out Boy sister was having a little too fun in these pictures. These pictures remind me of the Miley Cyrus incident a few years back. Looks like there’s a new little whore in our myths.” Perez had wrote on his site.

I was shocked. These pictures were from forever ago, and who in gods name was leaking them online. I know I shouldn’t, but I did anyways. I scrolled down to read the comments, and felt tears stinging my eyes.

NomadGirl121:
“Wow and all this time I thought Chloe was a sweet, innocent girl.”

PeteWentzIsMine160:
“God do I feel sorry for Patrick having such a whore for a little sister. She can’t even sing to save her life. Her songs are stupid.”

StumpsAreAwesome:
“I feel sorry for Chloe if She’s reading these things. In fact I feel sorry for all celebrities. I’ve met Chloe, and she’s such a sweet person, and an amazing singer. Chloe if you’re reading this, you still have your fans here to support you!”

I smiled at the last comment. At least I still had my fan base. I closed my laptop, and took a couple deep breaths. I turned around and saw Joe coming.

“Joe look at this.” I said showing him the article. “How can people do this. It’s just horrible.” I felt the tears stinging my eyes again. Joe pulled me onto his lap, and held me close while I cried.

“Shh baby. It’s all going to blow over. People are assholes, you should know that by now. Just remember, only Patrick, Pete, Andy, your friends, you and I all know this isn’t true. You are not a whore, plus if you were, you’re my whore!” Joe said smiling at this last comment. I smiled into his chest.

“I love you!” I said sniffling.
“I love you too baby!” He said kissing my forehead.

“Oh wow, I haven’t felt that in a while.” I said holding my stomach. “She just moved” I grabbed Joe’s hand, and held it against my stomach.

“That is such an amazing feeling!” He said smiling, pulling me off his lap so he could kiss my stomach.

“Hello Isabella dear, I can’t wait until you are out of there, and in our arms!” Joe said before kissing it again.

I looked out the window as the bus came to a stop. We were at the first venue, in London. I grabbed my hoodie, along with my jacket and stepped off the bus along with everyone else. We all made our way into the huge concert hall. I saw that the other bands were hanging around at the front of the stage.

“GABE!!” I yelled out running down to see him.

“CHLOE!” He said hugging me.

We all chuckled. “Alright Soundcheck in ten guys.” The tour manager said. The bands and I all sat down while each of the bands did soundcheck. They all sounded amazing. It was finally time to let the kids in, we all made our way back to the dressing rooms, and waited for each of them to perform. I decided to stay in the dressing rooms with the kids while they performed. The kids soon fell asleep on the couches, and I told one of the security guards to watch them while I went to watch the band.

When I reached the barricade area, a couple of the kids started acting bitchy.

“Look who it is. It’s the whore. Who does she think she is that she can just come and stand in front of us.” The one said.

I turned around, and stared at her. “I have all the right to stand right here, and in your way. My husband and brother are up on stage, and I am going to watch them. I’m sorry this disappoints you.” I said then turned back around. I wasn’t going to take this shit anymore. I was sick of being talked about rudely.

The concert was over, and We all headed back to the busses. The next couple shows went by the same. People saying rude things about us all, me especially. Before We knew it, We were in Rome, off for two days. Joe decided to stay behind while the kids, Pete, Patrick, Andy and I went to explore the beautiful area.

We arrived back to the hotel around seven thirty. I made my way back to our room. When I opened the door, it was dark, the only light was the light coming from the candles lit on the dresser, and some on the floor. There were roses all over the floor, as I walked towards the bed. The bed was even covered in roses. I looked around for Joe, and saw him come out from the bathroom, in a robe.

“Baby what is this?” I asked confused.

“Well We’re in Rome, the most romantic place in the world. I thought since We had two days off, We might as well take advantage of it.” Joe said pulling me towards him, kissing me down my neck. He then pulled my shirt over my head, and laid me down on the bed, kissing down my body, then back up before kissing me deeply. I smiled into the kisses, and pulled the robe off of him, while he helped to take my pants off. Soon We were under the covers, taking full advantage of the night. After We were finished making love, We laid their cuddling together. I started crying, and Joe turned me over.

“What’s wrong baby?” He asked wiping the tears from my eyes with his finger.

“I don’t deserve you, that’s what’s wrong. You’re too perfect for me. I’m just some idiot related to a RockStar. I’m glad I’m with you though.” I replied.

“Chloe Elizabeth Stump Trohman. You do not believe that. I know you don’t. You do deserve me, and I deserve you. We’re perfect together. If this is about what the people have been saying about you, then forget it. They don’t know shit about you. I do, and We’ll get through this. By next week it’ll pass over and they’ll go on with their lives.” Joe said.

“How is it, you can calm me down better then anyone else can. You always seem to get me to stop thinking about something. I guess We do deserve each other.” I said smiling, before kissing him.

“May I remind you, that I’m your husband!” He said kissing me back. We then fell asleep for the night, holding onto each other tightly.

“So did you two enjoy your romantic night?” Asked Andy.

I smiled. “Yes We did! I can’t believe you guys were in on it.”

“Well lets just say, We’re much better at keeping secrets then you thought we were.” Pete said smiling.

Patrick and the others thought it would be a good idea to go on a tour of Rome for the day, which We decided to go do. We bundled all the kids up, and jumped on the little Guided Tour bus.

The first stop or the tour was the Colosseum of Rome. Ancient Rome's huge amphitheater, holding up to 55,000 people, was built by Emperor Vespasian in AD 80 and was the scene of many deadly gladiatorial and wild animal fights. Today you may see men dressed in gladiatorial costume as you walk between the Colosseum and the nearby Arch of Constantine, built in AD 315. On Sundays, the Via dei Fori Imperiali leading to the Colosseum is closed to traffic so it's a great place for a stroll (if you don't mind the souvenir vendors). The kids each got plastic swords, and pretended to be Gladiators.

Our next stop was Rome's Pantheon. Rome's Pantheon, the temple of all the gods, was built between AD 118-125 by Emperor Hadrian. In the 7th century it was made into a church by early Christians and now is lined with tombs. Go inside to see the spectacular dome. Admission is free. The Pantheon is the best preserved building of ancient Rome and today is surrounded by a pleasant and lively piazza, a nice place to sit in the evening and enjoy a drink. A good nearby restaurant is Armando's, on a street coming off the piazza.

We also visited the Roman Forum, The Capitoline Hill, and the Via Appia Antica and Catacombs. All three beautiful, and interesting sights to see. I never dreamed in my life that I would actually be here, to be here in Rome. It was absolutely an amazing experience. The kids were all enjoying themselves, and having the times of their life.

We were exhausted when we made it back to the hotel room, and back on our tour bus. All the bands had to catch the 3am flight to Australia if We were going to make the concert that night. The plane ride wasn’t that long. When We had reached the airport it was eight in the morning. The group of us fell asleep the whole way to the Rod Laver Arena in Australia in Melbourne, Australia.


(more to come still!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story