Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Real or Fake

This Is Going to be a Long Ride

by musicaldreamer 0 reviews

Frank and Jenna visit his parents.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-18 - Updated: 2008-07-19 - 543 words

0Unrated
It has been a month since the tour ended, and now, I get Frank all to myself. We have so much to do, it's just ridiculous. He has to meet my parents and I have to meet his, invite so many people, and I could go on forever. I just hope that his parents like me, I mean I am 8 years younger than him, and I hope my parents like me dating someone who's 8 years older. They were unsure of someone my best friend was dating and they were 5 years apart. Wish us luck!! There's more stress now, and I usually crack under pressure, so I just wish that he will get me through it all. At the moment, we're leaving to meet his parents. I'm so nervous right now.

"Jenna, you'll be okay." Frankie said massaging my shoulders.

"I know, it's just that I'm much younger than you."

"My parents don't really care about that. They just want me to be happy."

"My parents might just be slightly different."

"I'll win them over."

I smiled.

"It's good to see you smile."

20 minutes later and we're on our way to meet them. I'm finally calmer and I have a higher self-confidence. After about fifteen minutes, we were there. He grabbed my hand as he opened my door for me. Aw..isn't he a sweetheart?

"You're such a gentleman." I said.

"Thanks, and you're such a lady."

"Your welcome."

I blushed. We rang the doorbell and they answered it quickly. I put on my beautiful smile as Frankie began speaking.

"Hey mom, hey dad." he said to his parents.

"Hey, we've missed you so much." his mom said.

"How's the road been?" his dad asked.

"Really great, more than usually actually now."

"Good."

"Who's this young lady?" his mom asked.

"This is Jenna. We've been going out for 6 months."

"Pleasure to meet you."

We shook hands, then I shook hands with his dad. I like his parents already.
We walked inside, and I knew at the moment, I was prepared to tell them , along with Frankie, of course. His parents seemed to like me, which was an obviously positive sign.

"Mom, dad, we have something to tell you."

They looked up, and Frankie and I faced each other.

"We're engaged." we said in unison.

They had looks of pure excitement and pure joy on their faces. We both received hugs, making me smile even more.

"How long?" his dad asked.

"For one month. He proposed to me after a concert in front of everyone backstage."I squealed with delight.

"When will we meet your parents?" his mom asked.

"Sometime this month. He still has to meet them."

We talked for a while before we left.

"See, I knew they would like you."

"I should've known."

"I can't wait to meet yours. How are they?"

"Great. You know my mom has taken my brother and I to Misfits shows. My older brother is awesome by the way too. Watch out, he's very protective. If anyone messes with me, he'll kick his ass for me."

" They all sound cool! When are we going?"

"Next week, okay?"

"Next week is okay."

I was really excited now. He knows how to make me be in a better mood.
Sign up to rate and review this story