Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Real or Fake

This is Going to be Tough

by musicaldreamer 0 reviews

Frank and Jenna visit her family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-18 - Updated: 2008-07-19 - 648 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

Today's the day that we're going to leave to go to Pennsylvania to meet Jenna's parents, and I have to admit that I'm a tiny bit nervous. I am 8 years older than her, so you never know what's going to happen.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked as we walked out of the door.

"I'm ready. Let's go."

We walked outside and got into the car and began our drive to her hometown; the very long ride. After about 7 hours, pit stops and switching places for driving, we were finally in front of her house.

"How do you like my house?" she asked.

"I love it. It looks very cozy an is in a much better neighborhood than mine."

She smiled at me, and I kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I love you." I said caressing her face.

"I love you too."

She rang the doorbell and both took a large breath.;We could hear her dog barking.

"Don't worry about Max, he's been barking at whatever is at the door, even if
its a leaf, since we got him when I was 10."

I laughed. Her mom answered the door.

"Hey sweetie, you have no idea how much your dad and I have missed you."

"I've missed you too." she said returning the hug.

"Is this your man?"

I blushed.

"Mom!!"

"Sorry, but I want to know."

"If you want to know, yes, he is my man." she said trying not to laugh.

"I'm Frank."

She probably already knew who I was.

"Great to meet you." she said.

"I'm glad to finally meet you."

"Why don't you two come in?"

We walked inside and immediately, I fell in love with her home.

"Mom, can I show Frankie my room?"

"Of course you can."

"Yay!!" she cheered.

We traveled up the steps and turned a short distance to the left to reach her room.

"It's not too big, but, I love it."

"And so do I." I said raising my eyebrows.

"You're dirty, you know that?"

"You like that don't you?"

"Mmmhmm." she mumbled as we were laying on her bed kissing.

We were interrupted not too far into our make-out session.

"Jenna?" her mom asked.

"What?!" she answered irritatingly.

"Your brother is coming to visit and would like to meet him, and your father
is coming back soon too."

"Ok. Thanks. Love ya!"

"Your welcome. Love ya too."

"Now, where were we?"

We kissed for a while until her parents called her in. I saw her brother, and I could
tell that we were going to get along great. Her dad looked very strict, but easy- going at the same time. I knew that I'd have to be careful with her daughter. Her mom already loved me.

"Bobby, Dad, this is Frank and vice versa."

We greeted and were all about to talk. They all seemed to like me. This was a very good sign. After talking for a while, I knew that I had to tell him now.

"I think that I should say this now. Jenna and I engaged."

Looks of shock were on their faces. I didn't know what to think. Were they mad? Were they scared? Were they happy? Who knows. We got a congratulations, and I was relieved.

I kissed her. I could see her parents talking to her, and it looked a bit bad for her.

"What did they say?" I asked.

"My dad said he's not so sure about you since you're older, and my mom said to watch out. They're too protective. I can take care of myself, and I know what guys are bad and which ones are evil." she began to cry.

I held her against my chest as we laid in her bed. I hoped that she would feel better soon, and that maybe her parents will understand that she is truly grown-up.
Sign up to rate and review this story