Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She flew like an angel, Dropped like a Bullet...

" Oh my friend, Sweet Tears like A Butterfly ".

by Harrow 1 review

" Crying and Whining won't bring my baby back! "

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-19 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 1695 words

0Unrated
Thankyou for reviews buddies and oh yes wheresyourheart i understand what your saying so this is for you enjoy all!

Walking home and alone was scary for poor High she cried often times her tears now freezing in the cold. she knew that she should'nt had left her like that linden could be such a baby sometimes high could just imagine it now her standing out there crying and desperately calling her name to be only dumped off for the world's greatest guitar player ray.

What would her mother think? linden's mother was so over protective of her maybe because of the fact that linden was her only kid and the father had left years ago.

Was linden being raped right now and by who? she was so small and too thin to stand up for herself and not only was linden a pessimist she was a pacifist as well. Linden did'nt believe in fighting people but she was hard headed always seeming to defy everyone this alone would cost her to get hurt by her captors. High neared the new jersey neighborhood that the 2 girl's lived on it was night now and scatters of people was out high was scared to walk pass linden's house fearing her mother would come out so she walked slowly but only until she seen someone and this person resembled little linden.

The girl looked just like her from the back she was small and in the dark seemed to wear the same clothes as linden she was walking slowly looking at the ground kicking stray rocks. High felt suddenly happy linden was'nt kidnapped she had only took it upon herself to walk home maybe she did this because high was taking too long.

High quickly walked up now smiling to herself she would'nt be in any trouble coming up behind the girl she touched her shoulder and gently spinned her around to only see the face of someone she did'nt know and did not recognize. The girl blinked twice then asked " do i know you? " and high answered " no " letting her go and the girl slowly walked off but someone behind her grabbed high's shoulders maybe this was linden high thought her and her silly practical jokes

but it was'nt...

Linden's mother April stood staring at her " is the concert over? " she asked " um yes " high replied " okay where's my daughter? " april wondered high was trying to figure that out herself.....

The bus had been quite silent to be filled with rockstars and such young people frankie had been devouring his candy and listening to his ipod while ray and mikey read comic books, bob was sleeping on the couch and Gerard was in the back admiring his artwork he had been drawing a picture of his practice comic the umbrella academy linden had been completely quiet but hearing all. The pencil had been erasing something alot and her captor had been so quiet he had'nt said anything since taking her but occassionally he would touch her hair.

The little girl was so fascinating Gerard thought staring at her with her back up against the wall the thing that made him notice her was those eyes. While she portrayed this fallen innocence her eyes had played the part of seeing much and knowing so many things she could'nt seem to take them off of him and he loved that.

Gerard had been married though but he could'nt stand her guts the bitch had been so needy and always wanted things from him her name was Lyn-z dumb name by the way ( who spells it like that?! LOL ) but she did'nt even know any of his songs and she could'nt stand his artwork she said that his dreams of becoming a comic book artist was far off and that seriousily he could'nt even carry a tune and his band could'nt make a decent beat.

She loved his money though that was nice and the much props she got from being his wife she loved his gifts and sort of thought him hillariousily desperate with how fast he married her. she could'nt stand frank often calling him a midget or sire hobbit, she said that ray resembled a crazy black man big lips and all, and that mikey was just a swiveling tranny looking dork, she hated bob too often calling him deaf because of the fact he never talked much in interviews.

but all this stuff she said behind their backs though.

Gerard was a genius he knew she said those things but he never confronted her he did'nt want to be alone. And while she had her reasons of marrying him he had his reasons for marrying her too. people often began to say that Gerard was wrong because at his concerts he would kiss and do sexual things with frank inventing the popular term "Frerard" and while gerard simply did it for teaching his loyal and precious fans that there's nothing wrong with being gay and for shock value the tabloids accused him of being gay and making that look alright to be that way.

So to shut them the fuck up he married that dumb broad Lyn-z and made her believe it was love but it was'nt because tonight at that concert he seen what true love looked like and it was in the eyes of linden and he had to reach out and take it while...he..could.

( i'm crying right now you guys for real ).

High had followed linden's mother inside her house and had told her everything ofcourse april was blowing steam off the walls and was pissed mad how the fuck and why the fuck would you leave such a little girl outside by herself while you went off to be a whore for a man who did'nt even know you?! april thought but she tried to keep her cool.

High herself had been crying now and had promised that her and her mother would do anything to help find her high was so scared that her stomach had ached terribly she wondered in between sobs what was poor linden doing now was she lying dead somewhere or was she being held against her will? linden was very pretty so whoever her captors was was bound to rape her linden was only 13 and by god a virgin!

High's mother came over to april's house and she too argued at high for being so stupid and losing someone's kid they both screamed at her and high's mother even hit her high was tired now she had been yelling too and the area's around her waist hurt from straining her voice and with one huge scream she said:

" STOP YELLING AT ME LIKE THAT WHAT IS THIS GOING TO DO SITTING UP HERE BLAMING ME? I KNOW I DID WRONG SHIT I GOT IT OK! WHAT WE COULD BE DOING IS GOING OUT TO LOOK FOR HER INSTEAD OF ARGUING IN HERE SHE IS'NT DEAD, SHE IS'NT BEING RAPED, SHE'S PROBABLY LOST. WHY DON'T WE GET OUR FAT ASSES UP AND GO OUT AND FIND HER BEFORE SHE DOES GET HURT OR WORSE! ".

For awhile it was silent april and high's mother michelle looked surprisingly at her high had never cursed or been that upset before and slowly michelle came over and hugged her " your right we should go and look for her she might be lost april are you up for it? " april for a minute thought then said " yes let's try that " and the 3 slowly went outside into the cold night air.

LET THE SEARCH BEGIN!.

The bus ride was quite peaceful linden had finally calmed down a bit she breathed in slowly and became used to the sounds of the pencil and the feel of her captors soft but cold hands no one else but him seemed to know that she was here and he must've did'nt mean her any harm because he did'nt hurt her yet. Gerard was busy drawing but would momentarily look up at her to admire her thin and pale figure she seemed to calm down he could feel it besides that's all he wanted he would'nt dream to hurt her only if she brought it on herself which he felt she did'nt want to do so he decided to

take her blindfold off and reaching for her face that's what he did unmasking those wonderful eyes that had earlier said: I LOVE YOU.

Little Linden looked around the sudden light had momentarily blinded her so she blinked to adjust her sight and when it came into view she gazed upon her captor God was'nt he beautiful! she thought.

The guy was pale and had the strongest gaze fixed upon her his eyes was this beautiful hazel color and his lips was light pink and sculpted to be kissed his hair was so straight and pitch black and his eyelashes was long and gorgeous right under straight and black eyebrows. His face was babyish and around his eyes was black eyeliner and mascara he resembled a vampire a beautiful one those kinds that you'll do anything to please. Linden had to swallow twice and the only word's that could come up was:

["/Your the Beautiful Angel From up on the Stage."/]


And little linden watched as a single pale finger came up to those glorious lips and simply said:

["Shhhh ."]


Harrow here how'd you like this one? i hope it was romantic that's what i'm going for and um yes what i said about Lyn-z not liking frank, ray, mikey, and bob she did say that in a interview on youtube she said that on several occassions they annoy her they act childish and some of them are'nt very good musicians well fuck her! and oh yeah about that thing about frerard and gerard being accused that he's gay is true too but i fabricated on that being the reason he married Lyn-z to get rid of rumors but hey who knows regardless i love him and i'm sure you all do too. You know the drill read and review and i'll write:

MORE FOR YOU BYE!~
.
Sign up to rate and review this story