Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Raven Goes To Hogwarts

Raven Goes To Hogwarts

by sargentaaron2004 0 reviews

Raven Goes to Hogwarts, Beast Boy sets out to find her. Is Raven's going to hogwarts going to disrupt the balance of power? If so, for who?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 591 words

0Boring
I don't own any of the characters in this story.

This is my first Crossover story, my first published Harry Potter Stary and my first published Teen Titans story. Please review, ideas and contructive critisim is encouraged. The chapters are going to be short and slow updates, but I hope you enjoy my story.

Chapter 1

-------------------------------------------------------

It was dark in the Titans tower, everyone was in bed after a hard days work in the city, everyone except the young Demoness, she was walking round the low dining table, leaving enveloped letters addressed to the person who usually sits in that part of the table. She looked down at the last envelope; it was addressed to Beast Boy, "I hope he will be ok". She said to herself while placing it at the portion of the table that was lined with soy sauce stains, that he usually flavoured his tofu with. She left the building, hoping the criminals of Jump City would keep quiet for just a few more minutes as she leaves. After making sure she has her trunk with her she looked back at the Tower and disappeared.

Seconds later she appeared in Scotland in front of an old man with a long white beard, and an old lady with greying brown hair.

"Hello Raven, I am Professor Dumbledore, and this is Professor McGonagall", he said pointing first to his chest and then to the lady standing beside him, "We will be helping you, in learning to control your magic, but I am sure you are very tired so we will find you somewhere to sleep, and that task, I leave to Professor McGonagall to decide."

"Thank you professor", McGonagall began while gesturing for them to walk into the entrance of the castle, "well now, what do you like to do most of all?"

Raven followed McGonagall into the castle and replied, "Reading, just reading."

"Well that has made it a lot easier in finding an appropriate roommate for you." McGonagall said trying to be as calm as one could possibly be in the presence of a Demoness.

"A roommate? But Professor please, do I have to..." Raven started but was cut off by the teacher's calm voice, "Yes you do young girl, especially, as you know, there is a war going on, besides you will like this girl, she enjoys reading and she is very smart."

Raven didn't say anything more on the subject of her roommate and just followed McGonagall down a series of corridors and passages, until the professor stopped at a door. "Ok, we're here, now please be quiet we wouldn't want to wake the poor girl." They quietly entered the room which was a study and then they proceeded in entering though a stone arch into another room, which was obviously - by looking at the bed with the girl sleeping on - the bedroom.

Raven, at first thought the professor was pushing her into the bed with the girl, but was actually pushing her out of the way; the professor then raised a wand and conjured a bed beside the one the other girl was sleeping on, but about 3 feet away. Raven then turned to look up at the professor, and the professor looked back down at her, who mouthed 'good night' and left.

Raven didn't bother changing for bed, but just removed her cape and got under the thick duvet and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? I have already written the next chapter I will post it shortly. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story