Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

your as common as a cold

by alirae 3 reviews

blah blah blah blah blah blah

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 455 words

0Unrated
“That’s my line,” Erin yelled.

Ali was reading some book, “Ali what you reading?”

“Twilight I love Edward,” she said.

“Excuse me,” I said.

“You are my Edward.”

“Aw I see,” I told her. I lied. Frank was getting really annoying because him and Ali were fighting like crazy and I couldn’t handle it. it was really annoying.

“I am going to take a nap,” Ali said, “later.”

“Well I am going to lay with you,” I ran after her.

“I love you,” she said lying next to me.

“I love you too,” I kissed her and put my arm around her to hold her close.

“What do you want to talk about,” she asked me.

“This,” I kissed her she opened her mouth and we were full out making out. I managed to get my clothes off in the process. I worked on undressing her. I got her down to her panties when she stopped me. She laid me on my back and went down on my I moaned with pleasure I couldn’t even look down at her. My head was thrown back, and my back was arched. She came back up to my face and started kissing me, “I love you,” I finally got out. She didn’t say anything she just kept kissing me all over I topped her and laid her on her back my hands were traveling all over her and then the retards stopped us.

“That’s Ewy,” Ray said.

“Agreed,” everyone else said.

“We are in L.A.,” Erin yelled.

“How long are we going to be here,” I asked.

“Two weeks,” Chelsea said.

“Can anyone say Disney Land,” Ali yelled.

“Lets go,” Alex came running in saying.

“Alex let Ma get dressed and we will go,” Ali said.

“Sweet,” Alex said.

Ali got up and got dressed after the guys left, “Do you really want to go to Disney Land?”

“Yes I mean I really want to go. I loved going to Disney Land,” she said.

We got there and Alex got a Pirates of the Caribbean hat with her name on the back, and me and Ali got a Jack Skellington top hat. We rode all the rides like magic mountain, the Matterhorn, Nightmare before Christmas, space mountain, and just for Alex we rode it’s a small world.

When we got to Adventure Island we found the Indiana Jones ride, and five kids swarmed us, “You’re My Chemical Romance,” a girl said.

“And Voices of Insanity, you are so hot Ali,” a guy said.

“Gerard I love you will you ride this ride with us,” they asked.

I looked at Ali, “sure,” she said, “he Frank watch Alex.” We ran off
Sign up to rate and review this story