Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

My Way Home Is Through You

by notxokayx15 1 review

Let's all meet someone new:]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 381 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

When the girls walked back in I noticed that something changed. Caroline seemed different...I don't know how, but she did. "Hey guys!" I said with a smile scooting over so they could all fit.

"Hey!" Caroline smiled sitting next to me as Meghan sat next to Mikey and Katie next to her. Oh.My.God. She ACTUALLY smiled at me!

"Wow. Caroline," I smiled with satisfactory, "You're smiling! What was wrong this morning?"

Before she could say anything Meg answered, "PMS. I think that answers enough..."

"Yeah I don't need those details...No thank you!"

We all laughed. Finally. I finally found somewheres where I fit in. Maybe this new life wouldn't be so bad...

Katie's POV

As we were all laughing, I caught someone's thoughts. Someone familair. "JOE?!" I shouted as I turned around.

"Whoa. How'd you know I was there?!" Joe exclaimed while embracing me in a hug.

"Y-you're supposed to be at NYU! What're you doing here?" I was so happy to see him! I gave him a quick kiss.

"Well, I need to see my baby! I haven't seen you in almost two weeks!"

"Aww! I love you!" I gave him another kiss. He was soo sweet! "Oh, Joe, this is Mikey and Frank. Mikey and Frank, this is my boyfriend, Joe. He's a freshman at NYU."

"Hey!" Mikey exclaimed, "My brother's a freshman there. Do you know Gerard Way? He's an art major."

"Nope..." Joe shrugged, "I'm a music major. Well, Katie, I better be on my way before your principal catches me."

I sighed. I didn't want him to go so soon! I gave him one final kiss and hug as he headed out. Just then, the bell rang. "Well," Meghan said, "Let's go Mikey!"

Mikey got up and followed her obediently. He liked her. I read it in his thoughts. She liked him. I didn't need to read her thoughts to know that.

"Us too Frank!" Caroline proclaimed, "See you soon Katie!"

Frank stood willingly and followed her. He was happy that she was acknowledging him and he really liked her and I knew Caroline liked him....hmmm planning time!

---------------------
Hope ya guys like it!
This was just kinda a
filler for now! Please
RATE AND REVIEW!!!!
Love ya!
xxxxxxxxxxMegxxxxxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story