Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Fine. Slash, this is Joe."

by Syn_INC 5 reviews

Joe didn't know what to say. A legend- a God of Rock if you must, was in his ex-girlfriend's house. She was calling him, Saul, like they went to grammar school together. Gin snapped her fingers and...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-23 - 1537 words - Complete

0Unrated

Stuttering 100
Joe looked at this guy in a backwards Chicago Cubs hat and crazy curly black hair make his way closer to Gin's apartment door. Gin locked the 2 foot case on the floor next to her and threw the throw over something behind the couch.
"Is that-" Joe stammered.
"Genovieve the door won't open." He stated.
Joe peaked around the corner and Gin caught her manners.
"Would you like to meet him Joe?" Gin asked.
Joe didn't know what to say. A legend- a God of Rock if you must, was in his ex-girlfriend's house. She was calling him, Saul, like they went to grammar school together. Gin snapped her fingers and Joe jumped.
"Yes." Joe whispered.
"Ok. Joe this Saul and Saul this is my ex- Joe."
"Don't do that..." Joe whined.
"Fine. Slash, this is Joe." Gin stated with some finality as she threw her hands in the air.
"I think I'm gonna pee a little Genevieve!"
"Poor kid looks like he's about to have an aneurysm." Slash said with a half smile, a cigarette hanging from between his lips.
"Maybe he's a little high." Gin added.
"Perfect way to be." Slash said laughing, "I just had to bring her something's-"
"I've been trying to meet you forever dude! How do you- her...how?"
"She's got tits."
"Its like that...?"
"He's married Joe- still actually. I'm a bit disappointed. And he's got 2 kids. I'm good on the 'dating a married man' tip." Gin concluded.
"Do you have to leave?" Joe asked.
"Yea actually...I've got a plane to catch- kids soccer banquet or something- and mommy and daddy's gotta be there." Slash stated.
"I'm so jealous Ginny." Joe sighed.
"I can spare 20 minutes." Slash said looking at his phone.
"I'll grab 2 amps." Gin groaned.
What started off as 20 minutes turned into an hour. As the guys did their thing and had a mock jam session Gin dragged the 2x2x4 case into the spare room. She then grabbed the guitar off the back of the chair and turned off the amps.
"Saul, London and Cash are going to kill you if you don't leave now." Gin stated.
"Oh, shit." Slash stated, "I'm going."
"Later."
Slash gave Gin a kiss on the cheek and his car was waiting for him outside. She shut the door and her whole face turned red. Joe was putting the amps back into the room and just couldn't resist her. He saw the fire that burned and prayed she burned only for him.
"What did you need sir?" Gin asked collecting herself after her moment.
"I just wanted to- as a matter of fact I forgot." Joe stated.
"Yea a jam session with Slash would do that."
"How do you know him?"
"A friend of a friend. Paco wants him, I guess, to do a spot on the new album and he's hard to get a hold of."
"So why did he think you could do it."
"Because we're black."
With that ½ truth and full joke Gin couldn't stop laughing.
"That man does something to me and it took me forever to finally be in a room with him. Like I've had his number for 3 months and when I called wifey picked up. She's just as cool."
"So?"
"Oh. He said he'll do it, WHICH would make Paco and Pedro very happy campers."
"What about you?"
"What about you Josè?"
"No you Genovieve."
"Oh nothing...I guess dude- that was freakin' Slash! My heart is still pounding."
"Calista told me he gets you all hot and bothered."
"That is VERY true sir."
Joe decided that he should take advantage of this. His hand snaked up her body and behind her neck. Joe then roughly pulled Ginny into a hungry kiss and she returned it with no hesitation.
As she worked on the button on Joe's pants her heart raced faster and she burned a little bit more. Joe found this absolutely fascinating as the other girls he's encountered do nothing for him. He wrapped Gin's legs around his body and they made their way to her room.
Joe was lying on Gin's stomach and she twirled his growing hair between her fingers. Joe purred just a little bit and caught himself. He needed to remember that he needed to be in control of this 'booty call'. But there was no way that would happen if she kept treating him this way.
Today he met someone he looked up too. Then thought he saw a glance of Slash's Les Paul in the spare room as he was putting away the 2 amps. But that was something else completely different.
As if she didn't think about her words, or even the upcoming repercussions she spoke. Gin never did think when she spoke. The moment had suddenly appeared itself when Joe purred for the 2nd time.
"I'm pregnant." Gin sighed.
Joe moved as if 1000 bricks came crashing upon him. Gin sat up poised and Joe couldn't say another thing. He quickly pulled on his clothes and didn't say a word. He walked out the room and out the door.
When Joe arrived back 3 minutes later he picked up his phone called his dad.
"Pop!" Joe yelled.
"Yes son." Rich stated.
"Gin just told me that she was pre-"
"Pregnant?"
"YES!"
"Finally."
"What?"
"Its about time."
"How long have you known?"
"A while."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because. I thought she should."
"I'm...is it- I gotta-"
"When she found out Joe she changed."
"Meaning?"
"She's been learning Hebrew and going to Temple."
"Meaning?"
"She cares about you."
"BullSHIT."
"Joseph!"
"I'm sorrie! That's all I can say about that. Everything she does is to benefit her. She's f'n selfish."
"Then don't believe me but its true."
Joe hung up on his dad and walked into the room. Gin was grabbing a towel.
Gin sat Joe down for the last time this week and she bit her nails. Joe was texting his flavor of the month and fake laughing. This made Gin a little angry and she unbuttoned the top button on his shirt to grab his attention.
When Joe's eyes drifted to her heaving busom, she spoke quickly.
"What are we going to do Joe?" Gin asked.
"What?" Joe asked.
"I'm pregnant Joe."
"Hmmm. Sweet."
"Is that all you can say?"
"What do you want me to say?" Joe asked getting up from his seat, "Congratulations Genovieve? I've got no words for you."
"None?"
"No Gin."
"Alrighty."
The Other Girl had just gotten buzzed in when Gin was heading out the door. As Gin opened the door she stuck a piece of paper on the other wall.
"Genovieve?" Other Girl asked, "how are you?"
"I'm going to go throw myself off of a bridge now." Gin stated.
"That's gonna hurt."
"Shut the hell up."
Joe was standing by the door as Gin started up her car. The radio was blaring and Joe was leaning on the door frame as he watched Gin wipe her eyes.

I kinda thought that I'd be better off by myself I've never been so wrong before You made it impossible for me to ever Love somebody else and now I don't know what I left you for See I thought that I could replace you He can't love me the way you do / 'Till now I never knew, Baby

I'm spoiled By your love boy No matter how I try to change my mind What's the point it's just a waste of time I'm spoiled by your touch boy The love you give is just too hard to find Don't want to live without you in my life / I'm spoiled

I tried to tell myself that I'd be over you in a week or two But baby that was 'bout a year ago I've never seen the word "love" so personified as I do with you / And that is why I just can't let go, oh no

She pulled off and Other Girl gave him a kiss on the lips. The words lingered in the air and as high as Joe wasn't he could see hurt there also. Other Girl looked right into his eye and smiled.
"Are we gonna smoke?" She asked.
"Yea sure."
Joe and Other Girl drove to Joes and sat there. Joe then packed and lit a chillum. He took a long deep drag and passed it off to Other Girl. She lit up, took a drag and slowly exhaled through her nose. Joe then closed his eyes and a soft smile graced his lips.
"What are you thinking about?" Other Girl asked.
"Genovieve." Joe said softly.
"Why?"
"I don't know...do you know we dated."
"The fat black girl? You dated her?"
"She's not black."
That made Joe laugh and he IMed me. I continued to crack up as I put the babies down to sleep. I hit the iChat and saw Patrick walk by the screen. I was very disappointed when he didn't stop to see what was going on with the babies.
I sighed loudly and groaned. It was about that time for me. This couldn't continue the way it was going.
@@@@
Patrick is a DOUCHE.
just thought wed share lol
Gin&Cal
Sign up to rate and review this story