Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see

Nove

by SaaRawr

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-24 - 1327 words

?Blocked
Our lips were locked as if we were never going to see each other again, and my hands gripped his waist like I never wanted to let him go. He rolled me over quickly so I was on my back and he was on top of me, and he began to unbutton my jeans. I wanted to feel him inside me. I wanted him to fuck me.
I felt dizzy with happiness as he slid my tight jeans down my legs, followed by my boxers. Quickly doing the same with his, he then discarded his shirt, throwing it to the floor. Staring up at him, I smirked as he began to rub his hardness, moaning, clearly turning me on more.
I sat up slightly so his member was inches away from my face, before teasing him and kissing the tip lightly over and over again. I could see beads of sweat dripping down his torso as he began to move his body over mine once again.
He was now on top of me again, and the fierce kissing began once more.
“Fuck me, Gerard,” I whispered breathlessly as he bit my neck. Suddenly, I felt his hardness plunge inside of me. I screamed out with pain and pleasure, not having time to complain about how much it hurt before he pulled out and pushed back in twice as hard.
After a few more minutes of our sticky bodies rubbing together and his rock solidness thrusting in and out of me, the effects of the drug had worn off, however the feeling of ecstasy continued as I listened to Gerard’s loud moans whilst he pushed into me deeper each time.
Picking up the pace as we both neared the end, tension built up inside me and I came all over his chest. A few seconds after he came inside me and the sensation in my stomach was phenomenal. I tried to catch my breath before I drifted off to sleep in the same position, with Gerard still laid on top of me.


I woke up in a cold sweat. Was that a dream? My head was pounding.
I sat up slightly to see Gerard’s head rested on the bottom of my stomach and the rest of his body between my legs. It was real. I had had sex for the first time last night.
I watched Gerard’s chest rise and fall as he breathed, his warm breath against the top of my leg felt nice.
I reached out and stroked his hair gently, waking him up unintentionally.
“Morning,” I said as he sat up.
“Hey,” he smiled, and then looked down to see that my family jewels had been beneath his chest as he slept. He looked back up at me and pulled a face, “are you alright?”
“What? Is my dick alright, ‘cause you slept on it last night, or is my ass alright, ‘cause you fucked it?” I said, bluntly. I was remembering more about last night and I was a little disappointed that my first time had happened because I was high on cocaine.
“Both,” he tried to smile, but was shot down by a look of aggravation from me, “I didn’t want to hurt you, I…”
“Save it. I know you didn’t,” I said in reply.
“But Frank, I was such an idiot lat night. I can’t believe I made you do that,” he said remembering the events of the night before.
“It’s alright, for what it’s worth I enjoyed most of it,” I let a small smile creep out.
“Frank, im sorry. I just can’t fucking believe how much of an asshole I was. I shouldn’t have made you take that shit, and I shouldn’t have fucking bought it in the first place, I stopped all that about 3 years ago. I shouldn’t have… y’know,” he blushed.
“You can say it y’know, it’s nothing to be ashamed of,” I reassured him, chuckling a little.
“Sorry, it’s just I can’t actually believe that we did it. I mean, you’re 15 for fucks sake, it’s illegal. I should know better. You’re just a kid, Frankie, I love you but you’re not ready for this,” a tear rolled down his cheek. Sensitive, caring Gerard was back.
“I love you, too,” I smiled, “We’ve never said that. Y’know… ‘love.’”
He smiled at that thought, “I really do love you, Frank. I mean it. But I just feel so terrible for taking…”
I silenced him with a quick but tender kiss, “You have nothing to be sorry for, Gerard. Sure last night wasn’t quite how I wanted my first time to be, but it was special all the same, because it was with you.”
“I love you more than anything. I promise I will never force you to do anything again, and I promise I will love you for as long as I live,” he smiled, another tear falling from his eye.
I simply smiled and kissed his lips once more, letting him know how I felt. He let my tongue slip into his mouth and my hand run up and down his thigh.
Suddenly, we were rudely interrupted by something banging the door and then a familiar voice saying “ouch, shit, why the fuck is the door locked?”
We giggled and assumed that Mikey had walked into the door, thinking it was open.
“Good job you remembered to lock it,” I whispered, trying not to laugh out loud.
“Yeah, we’d have been busted,” Gerard smiled, walking over to the door and saying, “Hang on Mikey, im getting dressed, fuck off.”
“Now where were we?” he smirked, falling back onto the bed, his lips connecting with mine again. As we kissed I thought about last night. I knew that I loved him, but I still wasn’t sure that I was ready for this. Things were moving so fast and I had no idea what I was going to do. There was nothing I wanted more than to have a proper relationship with Gerard, I just wasn’t sure that I was ready for it. These thoughts got mashed up in my brain and I could tell that Gerard had realised something wasn’t quite right.
“What’s wrong Frank?” he asked, putting his hand on my leg.
“I think I’m gonna just get dressed and go home, I need to think, Gerard,” I said, pushing his hand away.
He looked hurt, but I knew that if he loved me as much as he said he did, he would understand and he would wait, if that’s what I decided I wanted.
He sat and watched as I dressed myself and left the room. I felt so bad for not saying goodbye, but my head was so messed up with emotions that I didn’t think I could even speak.

I walked home slowly, my head spinning and my legs feeling weak. I suddenly realised that I had left my belt at Gerard’s place.
Gerard sat on his bed, tears rolling down his cheeks, clutching my belt between his fingers, “What have I done?” he sobbed.
I continued to walk, dragging my feet, knowing that when I got home I would get shouted at for not calling to say I was safe and spending the night at Gerard and Mikey’s, I knew that I wouldn’t be able to explain why I wasn’t home and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to sort out my feelings.

“Hey mom? Im home!” I shouted, wiping my eyes before she saw me.
“Frank? Where have you been all night?” she said, surprisingly calmly as she came to greet me.







-C'mon, please tell me what you think. I know it was kinda a short chapter, but R&R's are appreciated loads. Thanks.-
Sign up to rate and review this story