Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Royalty Scandal & Affair

PROLOGUE

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

The very beginning...just before MCR went off on tour...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-24 - 311 words

0Unrated
"You know I'm going to miss you ever so much!" Illeana said, as she lay in bed with her new fiance-Gerard.
"I know,I'm going to miss you hell of a lot, baby." Gerard said, as he lay next to Illeana, stroking her hair and kissing her smooth bare back.
"At least we are engaged, but why do you have to go off on tour so quickly?" Illeana asked.
"I'm sorry, sugar. It wasn't our own choice to decide to go on tour or not. Brian said that we had to go through with it. And I'm really sorry that you can't come." Gerard replied.
"Well, you are taking my dad and step-mum, along with Dani and Joanne, you should have some fun with them." Illeana stated.
Gerard laughed, then he became serious.
"There's one thing I need to ask of you. Please don't ever take your engagement ring off, I don't want any other guy to think that you are still on the market while I'm gone." Gerard stated.
"Don't worry, Gee! I will never take this ring off. It means too much for me." Illeana stated.
Gerard smiled and kissed her on the lips. Gerard got on top of her, and made love to her again. The next couple of days passed, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Frank and Bob are to leave for tour, and they are taking Illeana's dad, step-mum, Dani and Joanne with them.
Gerard hugged and kissed her lovingly and passionately.
"I love you, Gee!" Illeana said.
"I love you too!" Gerard said back, holding back the tears that are threatening to burst out.
"I promise I will come back in time for the wedding, to marry you, to make you mine. I promise you I will come back on time to marry you, I'm not letting anyone to take you away from me." Gerard stated sincerely.
Sign up to rate and review this story