Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Royalty Scandal & Affair

Chapter 1: Company

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Illeana and her sisters have friends over for company while their sweethearts went off on tour...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-24 - 353 words

0Unrated
"So are you glad that we are here to give you company?" Samantha asked happily.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Illeana replied, and laughed.
Illeana, with her older and younger sisters-Rain and Faye, they sat down with their old pals-Samantha, Lindsay, Jade, Teddy, Jamie, Tyson, Sam and Dean Winchester.
"How does it feel being engaged to a rock star. I mean...a really...really hot one?" Lindsay asked, laughing her head off.
Illeana laughed too.
"I'm loving it!" Illeana replied.
"How long is Gerard going to be on tour for?" Teddy asked.
"For about 6 months. Yes...it's a pretty long time. They are chucking a world tour, you see." Illeana replied warily.
"Then, Illeana's and Gerard's wedding should be immediately after that." Rain stated.
"Well...from what I hear, I can tell he's a really desperate guy!" Samantha said.
"Why would you say that?" Illeana asked.
"Oh...you don't know. Gerard called all of us straight after he went off on tour, he kept calling and calling..." Dean said.
"He just won't stop calling." Sam said.
"About what?" Illeana asked.
"Asking and reminding us to help you to prepare for the wedding and everything ASAP. And asking how you are and stuff...and asked us to look out for you." Dean replied.
"Does that made him sound desperate?" Lindsay asked Illeana.
"Well...sort of. But so what? There's nothing wrong with that!" Illeana said.
"But come on! That's 6 months away!!! There's no need to rush!" Jamie stated.
"I know. But Gerard sometimes can be way too impatient. He even said if he couldn't wait any longer, he would have Illeana flown out to the tour destination wherever they are, and have the ceremony there." Tyson stated.
"Whoa! He's a desperado!" Faye said.
"Well...he can't help it! He's way too in love with Illeana so much." Dean said.
Sam then decided to veer off the topic.
"OK! We are all here to keep Illeana, Rain and Faye company while their darlings are gone off on tour. So...we should do something fun." Sam stated.
"Let's say...a wild night out?" Tyson suggested.
Sign up to rate and review this story