Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Huge Gap In The Love

Chapter 8: Love Me Like The Way I Do For You

by 2106punkrocker 1 review

Katharine confesses her love to Gerard, and the two kissed and made up...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 897 words

0Unrated
Katharine knocked on the door, Gerard opened it, to see her standing right there, his heart skipped a beat, he smiled weakly. Katharine smiled back, but she felt so guilty when she saw his swollen red puffy eyes.
“I’m…I’m…so sorry for freaking you out. An older guy falls for a much younger girl…that’s what I am…a total fool.” Gerard stated.
Katharine reached over and holds his hands in hers.
“Don’t be sorry, Gee…It’s me who should be sorry. I shouldn’t have rejected you…I love you!” Katharine stated.
He stared at her with surprise and shock.
“You…you…are serious?” Gerard asked croakily.
She smiled at him and he smiled back.
“Absolutely! 110%, Gee…”
Without another word, he pounced on her, giving her a big tight bear hug, and nuzzled into her neck.
“I love you…K…”
“I love you too, Gee…”
Gerard, now all the tears gone, and ever so happy and excited, he tugged her into the hotel room, and then into his own room.
“Lock the doors first, dear…” Katharine stated.
Gerard locked the doors, and in his room, alone with her, the back of her legs touching the edge of the double bed, waiting for him to make the move.
He walked over to her, kissed her with so much love and tenderness, she nearly fell to her knees and he pulled her closer into him to deepen the kiss. After they broke off the kiss, he started to feel her up, enjoying the perfect feel her skin felt under his touch, it is so much better than what he imagined. Looking into his seductive hazel-green eyes, she sees excitement, love, nervousness and lust dancing behind his dark pupils.
“Make love to me…” Katharine stated.
He looked at her with disbelief in his eyes.
“Love me like the exact way you do for me.” Katharine stated.
“You really want me to??? I mean…we’ve only just started and of course I want to make love to you too…I’ve always wanted to.” Gerard said.
Katharine smiled.
“Let’s just say I’ve decided to count our previous time together alone as our dates. I mean…we’ve been left alone by ourselves a lot…” Katharine said.
He grinned, and he leaned into capture her lips again, this time his hands moved from her neck down to her top, where he slowly removed her jacket and her top, and then moved onto removing her jeans. He lifted the quilt, picked her up and laid her down. He smiled down at her as he removed his items of clothing, leaving his boxers on; he climbed on top of her, and covered themselves up.
He then pressed his own crotch into hers, causing her to gasp, and she began to breathe heavily.
“Did I hurt you?” Gerard asked, concerned.
She shook her head.
“No…it’s just that it’s my first time. I’m kinda nervous and excited at the same time.”
“Don’t worry, sugar. First time for everything. Trust me, baby, I won’t hurt you, all you have to do is lay back and try to relax.” Gerard stated reassuringly and smiled.
She smiled back. He soon started his foreplay, kissing and teasing her, torturing her with kisses to the neck, jaw line, and then down to her chest and cleavage, and to her other most private places. As he looked at her heaving breasts trapped beneath her bra, he felt his own little general turning hard on. He moaned, and moved his lips down to her cleavage, kissed and occasionally licked. He removed her bra and underwear painfully slow and started kissing and fingering her all over, causing her to moan in pleasure.
After all the foreplay, he removed his boxers, showing his erected manhood, he then quickly grabbed a condom from his jeans pocket and applied the protection on with swiftness and skill.
“This is definitely not your first time…is it?” Katharine asked.
He looked at her slyly and grinned.
“Nope…so just listen to me and believe me.” Gerard stated.
As he pressed into her, she looked at him with anticipation and excitement.
“Of course, I trust you…with all my heart.” Katharine stated.
He kissed her passionately and lovingly.
“I hope you are ready for this…” Gerard said.
“I am…I am…”
Once he got the green light, with one thrust of his hip, and he was inside her, causing her to scream with both pleasure and in pain. He buried his head in the crook of her neck, nestling in her coconut scented hair, he moaned and he keeps cooing into her ears to calm her down, as he kept up his movement.
“Sssshhh…baby…I know it hurts. It does for the first time, it will go away soon. Trust me, sugar.” Gerard kept cooing.
By then later on, the pain subsided, and both of them were moaning with extreme pleasure, and he sped up his pace, and caused them both to scream out in ecstasy when they hit their peaks. Both breathing heavily, he kissed her again.
“I love you babe…” Gerard said.
“I love you too, Gee.” Katharine said.
“I want you to love me like the way I do for you.” Gerard stated.
“I do…I do…” Katharine stated reassuringly.
Sign up to rate and review this story