Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Huge Gap In The Love

Chapter 7: What a Fool...

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Katharine realizes how much she had hurt Gerard and made her confession...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 985 words

0Unrated
The next morning, the second day in L.A, the second L.A gig night for Billie Joe and co.. In their shared suite, Emily woke up to find K’s already up, out in the balcony, and drinking her own cup of refeshing coffee. She got washed first, she still remember what Katharine did last night and she’s going to have a good talk with her.
Emily grabbed a piece of toast and her coffee, and went out to the balcony.
“Hey…K…” Emily greeted silently.
“Hey…Em…”
“Nice sleep?” Emily asked.
“No…not too good. Keep thinking about last night…” Katharine replied.
Emily knew it straightaway that K feels bad for what she did, she sighed.
“About what you said to Gee last night?” Emily asked.
K nodded slightly. She’s not surprised or shocked…she knows by now everyone would know about last night.
“& yeah…I’m expecting several lectures from all you guys…” K stated.
“K…please…don’t be like that…” Emily pleaded.
K laughed sarcastically.
“Don’t play with me…Em…I know how much you all want to lecture me for the ordeal I put Gerard through.”
“So…okay…you first off…let’s get this over and done with. What do you want to lecture me about?” K asked.
Emily sighed.
“I don’t want to lecture you because it’s your own life you are thinking about. I understand that but I want you to realize how much you’ve hurt Gerard last night.” Emily replied calmly.
“I didn’t mean to hurt him this bad. It’s just that…” K responded.
Mid way through her reply, several knockings came on the door.
“Great…time to start listening to lectures.” Katharine stated.
Emily went over to open the door, Charlie, Vicki, Katie and Tammy and co. came in.
“Here I am…fire straight at me…why don’t you?” Katharine challenged.
They remained silent.
“What? I have had 5 years of professional lectures in Cambridge…I’m sure I can stand the lectures from you guys…” Katharine said.
They sighed.
“Why did you reject Gerard?” Tammy asked.
“Gerard…he loves you…ever so much…” Bethan stated.
“Haven’t you noticed? He has been behaving ever so differently to you ever since the last few weeks.” Dina stated.
“You should have seen…the way he behaves toward you is totally different to the way he behaves to the rest of us. You should know that…” Charlie stated.
While at the same time, Billie Joe and co. and Adrienne, Brittney and the other MCR guys are in the suite which Frank and Gerard shared.
“I’m a fool…such a fucking fool! I should have kept my mouth shut! All I got back was a total rejection!” Gerard stated, still crying his eyes out.
They sighed.
“We need to talk to K…” Adrienne stated.
“She needs to know what she did to our best friend!” Frank stated angrily.
“Wait up, guys! Why can’t we see things from her point of view? We need to see things from her point of view to understand why she did this to Gee. I know it in my heart that she didn’t mean to hurt Gerard. K is not like that…” Brittney said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I see what you guys are saying, but…” Katharine said, and got distracted by knocking on the door.
“More lecturers? Come on in then…” Katharine yelled.
Tabby opened the door; Billie Joe, Mike, Tre, Addie, Brittney, Frank, Ray, Mikey and Bob came in. Before Brittney and Addie could stop the guys, strict and harsh lectures came from the guys’ mouths. After they’ve finished venting their rants and anger, Katharine was nearly on the edge of tears.
“I didn’t mean to hurt Gerard, okay? Why can’t you guys listen?” Katharine asked, sort of yelling.
“Then, why the hell did you hurt him? Why the hell did you reject him when he loves you ever so much?” Mikey asked sternly.
“I don’t know…it’s just that we have a 12 years age gap in between…” Katharine replied.
Everyone furrowed their eyebrows.
“So?! How long have you known us, K? For years now…we had you learned that age is just a number, what matters more is that there’s a guy out there who’s in love with you.” Billie Joe said.
Katharine sighed.
“Plus…there’s nothing wrong…you are 18 anyway…It’s completely legal for you two to have a relationship.” Ray said.
“Exactly…There’s nothing wrong with that.” Tre said, agreeing with Ray.
All the others agreed too.
“Yeah…but what if people disapprove…”
“What? Why do you care? When do you care what people think you do?” Mike stated.
“K…please trust me…None of us here disapprove of you and Gerard having a relationship. We are all really supportive of you two.” Bob stated sincerely.
“Please…K…you make my brother happy. He is always smiles all around when you are near. Please don’t make him into a broken boy.” Mikey said softly.
Katharine sighed deeply, after much talking and persuasion.
“You know what? I’m such a fool myself; I am actually really in love with Gerard too.” Katharine stated.
Everyone looked at her, stunned at her confession.
“You are…you are?” Mikey asked, excitement in his voice.
“More than anything. Your brother had been ever so sweet and caring to me. & I do see it that he does behave very differently to me.” Katharine replied, smiling softly.
Everyone smiled; Adrienne walked up to her and hugged her.
“K…you are not a fool. You are just too in love…that is all. Everyone goes through that.” Addie stated.
With that, Katharine left the hotel suite, and practically ran down the hallway to Gerard’s and Frank’s hotel suite room, and knock on the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story