Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Huge Gap In The Love

Chapter 6: Confession & Rejection

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Gerard confesses his love to Katharine and got rejected...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 739 words

0Unrated
It has been a couple of days since Green Day’s world tour got kicked started, they are all now in Los Angeles, staying at the Hilton Hotel, Green Day have a 3-4 days gigs lined up in L.A. On the first night in L.A, Gerard had made the decision to tell her how he feels, on that night, he will do it…the confession right after the gig.
At the gig, it was a huge success, thousands of fans turned up, MCR and Messed Up Punx (MUP) made great opening and supporting acts. By the time they got back to the hotel, most of them decided to have an after-gig party in a hired private lounge, while Katharine stayed in her room in the suite with which she shares with Emily.
A knock came on the door, she went over and opened it to find Gerard standing there and she smiled.
“Hey…Gee…what’s up?”
She let aside for him to walk in.
“Err…Katharine…”
“Yeah…” Katharine stated as she shut the door.
“There’s something I need to tell you…” Gerard said.
A quizzical look came onto her face.
“OK…come over and sit down and talk.” Katharine said.
They walked over to a coffee table with two comfy chairs on either sides, they sat down opposite each other. They looked at each other intently.
“Are you okay? Take your time if you have to…” Katharine stated with a warm gentle smile.
“No…it’s okay. I’ve waited long enough…I need to tell you now. To confess…” Gerard responded, nerves in his guts.
“Confess?!”
“Yes…Katharine…please don’t freak out once I tell you. I want you to understand…”
He got out of his chair and walked over to her, and kneeled down before her, holding her hands in his.
“What is it, Gee?” Katharine asked, excitement inside her.
“What is it, Gee?”
“K…I love you! I’m seriously in love with you.”
Her eyes opened wide with shock and she’s now totally stunned in silence.
“You are the most beautiful, most talented and the smartest girl I’ve ever met in my life, I love you! Plus…you are so mature and so responsible and so kind to us all. I couldn’t help but I’ve fallen for you so deeply.”
“I was wondering if we can take our friendship up further a few more levels…” Gerard added.
All of a sudden, K walked up from her chair and into her own room, he followed after her.
“Look…I’m really sorry if I have hurt you in any way…” Gerard stated apologetically.
She turned round to face him, and held his hands in hers.
“Don’t be sorry, Gee…I know how you feel but do you seriously think it’s going to work out between us?” Katharine asked.
“If you want my honest, truthful answer…then my answer is yes. I believe we can work things out together.” Gerard replied.
A look of disbelief came onto her face.
“You don’t mean that…I mean…come on…you are 30, I’m 18, there’s a fucking 12 years age gap between us! Please understand that I don’t think it’s because of your age…it’s just that the age gap…” Katharine said, shocked.
“Do you think I don’t even know that? I’ve thought about it! Age is just a number! The most important thing is that I love you!” Gerard stated.
He walked closer to her, backing her against the wall, their lips inches away from each other, with Gerard dying to kiss her even more as each second and each minute passed.
“I’m sorry…Gee…”
He then backed off with a hurt expression on his face. She felt mean and cruel but she has to…who in the world would approve of this relationship?! After more pleading, begging and arguing with each other, he surrendered, and let her go, and walk away, leaving her alone to herself. While he cried his own heart out in his own room, he has had enough experiences of rejection, he could stand them all, but never from the love of his life. By the time the others returned from the aftershow party, they all learned what happened and felt extremly sorry for him and decided to give Katharine a real big lecture in the morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story