Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Huge Gap In The Love

Chapter 5: Attraction

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Gerard starts to feel a strong liking and attraction to Katharine...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 529 words

0Unrated
On the last day of the Vans Warped Tour, K and co. went round to spend some time with the other rock bands members. While the MCR guys and Messed Up Punx members are totally thrilled to go on a year-long world tour with Green Day, and K and co. By then, everyone else had already taken the hints that Gerard had a really close and strong liking to Katharine, and they are not surprised, Katharine’s a very beautiful girl with so much potential and talents, and a Cambridge graduate. They all reckon boys must have been going crazy for her. While at the same time, Frank had developed a strong liking to Emily.
Standing by the side of the main stage where Green Day are performing now, Katharine is just right there enjoying and watching the punk rock trio performing live. Gerard watcehd the back of her from the VIP band members’ tent, he swallowed hard. He knows it that he’s falling for her, he knows that there’s the 12 years age gap between them, but he doesn’t care. All he cares about is to be permitted to love her, to hold her and to care for her.
He left the tent, and walked up to her, his heart beating faster and faster as he gets closer to her. He walked up to her and stood inches beside her.
“They are a brilliant live band…aren’t they?” Gerard asked.
Katharine turned and smiled at him.
“Yeah…Great live performers…they really are.” Katharine replied.
Gerard grinned. He absolutely love her her smiles and laughs, they are like music to his ears. K’s eyes turned back to the trio performing, while Gerard constantly gaze at her, looking at her and her whole body. He secretly and wholeheartedly agreed with Tabby’s statement that she’s so damn fit, he could see her perfect slim curves and waist. He’s now daydreaming what would it feel like to feel her skin under his fingers and touches, he knows that Katharine is the perfect combination for him.
He was finally shaken out of his daydreams, when Katharine waved a hand repetitvely in front of his face. He blinked to find himself looking straight at her pretty face, with her adorable smile on.
“Hey…Gee…are you alright? Come on…let’s go…Billie Joe and co.’s set is over. We need to get packed up and ready for tomorrow.” Katharine stated.
“Oh…right…Yes…yes…you are right.” Gerard said.
With that, Katharine turned to walk back to the tour buses, Gerard then caught a whiff of the DKNY perfume she’s wearing, he moaned slightly, and he thought that the perfume absolutely complimented her. He smiled, and took her hand in his, and walked off together; Katharine…surprised at him holding her hand so suddenly, she turned to look at him to find him grinning, and she smiled back.
Gerard had finally made the decision in his mind to tell her the truth, to tell her that he’s in love with her. But not now…he will later soon tell her his love.
Sign up to rate and review this story