Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Huge Gap In The Love

Chapter 4: Time Together & Uncovering Talents

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

MCR and Green Day continue to uncover and discover Katharine and her friends' hidden talents as dark horses...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 1332 words

0Unrated
Like Billie Joe and co. had suggested, K, Emily, Katie, Vicki and Charlie did all ended up spending most of their times with the MCR guys on the MCR tour bus, and had developed a really close friendship with each other. The 5 girls had surely indeed been the sisterly figures to the MCR guys, been really caring, giving helpful advices and great helps, and had been ever so fun to be with. Another great thing is that they all realized that the uprising Messed Up Punx are none other than their old high school friends----Tammy, Bethan, Tabby, Dina and Dana.
“You never told us that you five wicked dudes have banded together, let alone being signed to a major record label already!” Em stated.
Katharine and co. and Tammy and co. are up in the MCR tour bus with Gerard and co., chatting and laughing along to Katharine and co.’s good, brilliant jokes.
“Well…we feel that it’s going to sound quite ridiculous to you guys…” Tabby responded.
Katharine and Emily furrowed their eyebrows.
“Yeah…sure…of course…” Emily said with slight sarcasm.
Not only that the My Chem guys got a handful of first hand experiences seeing and listening to K and Emily putting on shows of their music talents. & the MCR guys were impressed further when K and co. did some impersonations of politicians and celebrities, especially when K, Em and Charlie acted out scenes from Star Wars to entertain the guys.
“Wow! Billie Joe and co. are so right about you guys. You guys are really filled with surprises every corner.” Bob stated, smiling.
“Well…thank you very much for that!” Charlie said.
“Well…you deserve it all. You have most impressed us during the past few days of knowing each other.” Frank said.
“You guys have impressed us ever so much in the past years. So…truce…” K stated.
Everyone laughed at that...Over a few more weeks, they keep giving surprises to the MCR guys and other bands, and they were most impressed. They’ve all also learned quite a lot of things too, and wit K and co.’s intelligence. They’ve learned that don’t ever pull any tricks or pranks on them, as it is always very difficult with them being so damn smart. K and co. were able to pull pranks on others, and very difficult with them being so damn smart. K and co. were able to pull pranks on others, and always be able to avoid falling into the pranks. By then, the whole MCR guys and crew had taking a really close liking to Katharine and co…and without a doubt; K and Emily have more surprises up their sleeves.
“So…are you guys going to turn to professional sports career? I mean…you four are really athletic and sporty? I mean…you four are really athletic and sporty, and so damn fit!” Tabby asked.
“I don’t know…still hadn’t made up my mind yet.” Katharine replied.
“What about Em, Charlie and Vic?” Katharine asked as she sat down beside Gerard on the couch.
It’s another new day, and they are hanging together as usual again.
“I mean…me and Charlie have already graduated with our Masters degrees from Cambridge University. Emily is more likely to head off in that sports professions, while Vic…eh…I don’t know.” Katharine said.
Emily nodded in agreement.
“So…technically, you can already be a lawyer, and Charlie can be a doctor?” Tabby asked.
“Yep…that’s about right.” Charlie replied.
“So…what about Vicki? What’s she gonna do?” Tammy asked.
“Possibly in the sports field, too…” Vicki replied.
“But you can’t go fox hunting all your life.” Katie said.
“You…you…kill foxes?” Frank asked, shocked.
“We live down in South West England; dear…That’s what you do.” Vicki replied simply.
Later…more talking into the afternoon, Gerard, Ray and Mikey decided to talk over about their new materials for their new record, leaving Bob and Frank to talk to Katharine and co., sitting opposite them. Unknown to Bob and Frank, Katharine took out her precious art pad, and started drawing and sketching, with her gaze constantly looking up at Bob and Frank, before 2 hours were over, she had already produced 2 brilliant, life-like pencil drawings of Bob and Frank on the page.
“What have you been up to? You’ve been silent for almost two hours.” Frank said, with a quizzical look on his face.
“Nothing…” Katharine replied quickly, putting her art pad aside on the empty couch space next to her.
Her best friends smiled at her knowingly. She smiled back. Then they suddenly realize that they are quite hungry, and decided to get their lunch now.
“Hey…feel like grabbing something to eat?” Charlie suggested.
“Yeah…alright.” Vicki agreed and the others agreed.
Frank and Bob stayed behind on the bus, while K and co. went off to look for something to eat. One thing though, K has left another one of her many surprises on the couch…her art pad. Bob and Frank being left alone on the tour bus, they decided to make themselves some coffee and watch a movie. When they got up from their seats, Frank noticed a thick A3 size hardback art pad left on the couch, curiosity gripped him, he went over to pick it up.
“Hey…look at this…look what I found…” Frank stated.
Bob looked over.
“Whose is this?” Bob asked, curiosity gripped him also.
Frank looked at the cover, there he could see clearly Katharine Page’s name written in bold in the bottom right hand corner.
“I think this is Katharine’s…” Frank replied.
Frank removed the elastic band off the front cover.
“Hey…Frank…don’t you think you shouldn’t look…I mean it’s probably kind of like invasion of privacy.” Bob stated.
“Hey…it wouldn’t harm just to take a peek.” Frank stated.
However, that “peek” turned to a long, careful look and examination of the art pad, as they were both mesmerized and attracted to the artistic work and poems written and created, all done by Katharine herself. On each page of work, there’s the same signature of hers in the corner, and the date.
“I’m liking this girl even more and more now.” Frank stated.
“Yeah…I agree.” Bob said in agreement.
There were several pictures in the art pad, mostly of rock bands such as Kurt Cobain, Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance themselves and Fall Out Boy etc… They were still looking through it when Gerard and co. and Tammy and co. came back onto the bus.
“Hey…what are you looking at?” Gerard asked.
Frank held up the art pad with a page of Frank’s and Bob’s drawn, and held it next to his face, grins.
“I’m so cute…aren’t I?” Frank asked, smiling cheekily.
They all stared at the page, wide eyed with surprise.
“Wow! That’s so effing amazing. Whose is it?” Gerard asked.
“It looks like Katharine has more surprises up her sleeve.” Bob replied.
Gerard’s eyes widened.
“Katharine’s? This is her art pad?” Gerard asked.
“Yeah…” Frank replied, handed her art pad to Gerard.
Gerard, fully gripped by strong curiosity, looked through it, and surprised and stunned to see pictures of himself drawn with care, details and perfections, by her.
“Oh yeah…she’s a brilliant artist.” Dina stated.
The MCR guys turned to Tammy and co.
“We’ve known her for years; we all know that she has the talents and all the potentials.” Tammy said.
“She had to give up art when she got an offer back from Cambridge…Cambridge doesn’t offer arts or any media degrees…” Dana stated.
Gerard continued looking at her art pad, mesmerized and absorbed. He then realized that he has really developed a very strong liking to her, a lot…
Sign up to rate and review this story