Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Huge Gap In The Love

Chapter 3: Introduction

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Katharine and her friends are introduced to MCR by Green Day...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 664 words

0Unrated
Finally they have arrived at their Vans Warped Tour destination, after the tour buses came to their designated VIPs bus area.
“Voila! Here we go. Let’s go meet some new people, you guys. Are you ready?” Tre stated excitedly.
A chorus of excited “Yes!” came from the five excited teenage girls. Billie Joe and co. laughed at their excitement.
“Well…come on then…” Billie Joe stated.
Off they go, they got off the tour bus, and walked around the area and then went to the VIPs tent where all the bands are gathering at. With the entrance by the Green Day trio, everyone’s attention is diverted to them, other band members often come up to shake hands and make acquaintances with Billie Joe and co. After awhile by then, the 5 girls have already met Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Linkin Park…and loads others etc…
Finally, the last but not the least, a quintet, with the frontman wearing a bulletproof vest, walked up to Billie Joe and co., shaking hands with each other and hugging each other out like old friends.
“I must say we are all so looking forward to touring with you guys all over the world! It’s going to be so great!” Gerard stated excitedly.
“It is…it is…” Billie Joe and co. agreed in genuine agreement.
The 5 girls standing behind the trio, Addie and Brittney, looked at the quintet carefully and with slight curiosity, but in the end all 5 girls came to find the NJ quintet quite cute and attractive. Standing at 5 ft 8, the same height as Gerard Way, Katharine and Emily didn’t realize that the NJ quintet was looking over at the 5 girls with certainly great interests, until Charlie and Katie poked them slightly in the ribs to get their attention. Katharine and Emily looked up to see the MCR guys looking at them with interests, they smiled back at that. Katharine and Emily, the most beautiful girls of the pack has certainly attracted sweet attentions.
“Please…Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, Bob…meet our long-time good friends---Katharine (a.k.a K), Emily, Vicki, Charlie and Katie.” Billie introduced, smiling.
“Hi…I’m…” Gerard began, shaking hands with Katharine.
She smiled as she absolutely loves the touch of his hand, his skin left unusually soft for a rock star.
“Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance…Yes, I know who you are. I’m a huge fan, and I absolutely love your music a lot.” Katharine said.
Gerard grinned.
“So you are Katharine Page then? One of the most responsible, fun and mature teenage girls Billie Joe and co. have ever met in their lives…” Gerard stated, still holding her hand.
“So…I see…Billie Joe and co. told you guys about us then?” K asked.
“Yes…a lot…He told us that you five will be accompanying with us on the world tour.” Mikey replied.
“Also, we were told that you and Charlie are the smartest ones out of all five. I heard you two had just graduated from Cambridge University.” Ray said.
Katharine and Charlie blushed at that point.
“Oh…it’s not that big-a-deal.” K said.
“And they also told us that you hate to boast.” Bob said.
K smiled and nodded.
“So I see you’ve all got the correct information and details.” K said understandingly.
“They are all real dark horses too, especially K and Em.” Adrienne stated.
“Surprises around every corner.” Mike said.
“Well, I’m sure we’d all love to see what else you have got to show us all.” Gerard said.
“Well…I’m sure that you five beautiful girls will have enough time to show us that.” Frank said.
“We all agreed with Billie Joe and co. that we should all spend some quality time together to get to know each other much better before the world tour starts.” Bob said.
The 5 girls nodded and smiled.
“I think we will all like that.” Vicki stated.
Sign up to rate and review this story