Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Huge Gap In The Love

Chapter 2: Starting On the Road

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Katharine and her friends are now on the road with MCR and Green Day...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 384 words

0Unrated
After about 35 to 40 minutes later, they’ve finally arrived at the parking lot at Reprise Records, after passing through the security, they all looked out of the security van’s windows, they can already see 3 large tour buses parked by the side.
“The other two tour buses are for the My Chem guys and the rising Messed Up Punx dudes.” Tre pointed out.
The five girls furrowed their eyebrows.
“Messed Up Punx...Never heard of them.” Vicki stated.
“Well you are going to be really surprised. They are a great band too, and very nice people.” Mike said.
“Cool…” they trailed off.
The van came to a stop by a black and red tour bus. They all got out of the van, before getting onto the bus, Tre made everyone of them feel welcome and happy.
“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Billie Joe’s, Mike’s and Tre’s humble abode…home on wheels!” Tre said, standing on the steps and took a bow.
They all laughed, and got onto the large tour bus, and settled in; put their stuff in their each individual bunk bed. With that, before the journey on the road starts, they all sat around each other talking and laughing their asses off with jokes and funny past events and stories. They also took the time out to play music, and Katharine surprised Billie Joe, Mike and Tre by strumming the guitar and bass with genuine talents and skills.
“Wow…that was freaking brilliant! How did you…” Billie Joe asked eyes wide.
“I’ve been teaching myself.” Katharine replied, winking.
“Why didn’t you tell us? Why didn’t you show us your talent beforehand?” Tre asked.
Katharine shrugged like it’s nothing.
“I don’t like to boast, as you know.” Katharine replied.
“Well…well…well…you are really filled with surprises every corner.” Billie Joe said, beaming.
“A real dark horse.” Adrienne added.
“& plus…I still remember when you surprised all of us by playing the piano really well.” Brittney stated.
Everyone laughed.
“Oh yeah…I remember! I especially remember all your shock faces.” Emily stated laughingly.
They continue talking until about 10 minutes later, their designated driver and tour manager came and announced they will be starting on the road soon, and all their excitement grew and grew.
Sign up to rate and review this story