Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Father,Forgive Me

Chapter 2: Teens

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Their lives in their teenage years...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 948 words

0Unrated
*FF to high school years…

“Come on! Get up…you two! Time to go to school!” Donna yelled up and down the stairs.

About 10 till 15 minutes later, a zombie-like boy came downstairs in his school uniform, and putting on his glasses…Mikey Way, moaned and grunted…obviously moody from having to get up early to go to school, which he hates. Another zombie-like boy came upstairs to the living room from the basement, yawning and running his hands through his shoulder length raven black hair.

Gerard---now 17 years old, and Mikey---now 14 years old, go to Belleville High School, still with their old best friends. They sat down at the dining table ready for breakfast.

“Come on…lighten up…soon. You’ve got school to go to today. You will need all your energy today.” Donald stated to his two sons.

“I hate school. I don’t like going to school,” Gerard grunted.

“Me neither.” Mikey grunted too.

“Now…come on…boys…School is essential for your future. This is what you need,” Donald said.

They groaned.

“Now…Gee…don’t you want to see your friends? Especially Cayden?” Donna asked sweetly, as she came in carrying plates piled with honey-syrup pancakes.

At the mention of her name, the image of Cayden and her smile came into Gerard’s mind. He sat up straight and started downing down the refreshing coffee, to get himself wake up. He slapped Mikey on the back.

“Come on…Mikey…We are going to school, we can see Cayden there then…” Gerard stated, as he started scoffing pieces of pancakes.

Donald and Donna exchanged happy glances and smiles. It works everytime, always mentioning Cayden Kingsley’s name will get them both up. Cayden is always the special someone that put a smile on everyone’s face and cheered them up, especially Gerard. In fact, he always sees her as the target point, to get to together and be with at school, that’s what always gets him up in the morning.

“I’m done…I’m full…I’m energized. I’m ready for school,” Gerard stated happily.

Donald and Donna smiled. Donna passed him his packed lunch.

“You are going to see Cayden in school today?” Donna asked.

“Yep…definitely,” Gerard replied.

“Ask her to come over today after school…OK?” Donna stated.

“I will.”

While Mikey was still eating his breakfast slowly, Gerard ran down the stairs to get his stuff ready to catch the school bus. When the time came, he grabbed Mikey by the arm, and basically tugged him out the door to catch the school bus.

Once they got into school, Cayden was already there by her locker. When he saw her, a big smile appeared on his face; he ran up to her and scooped her up in his arms. She laughed out loud.

“Hey…Gee!” Cayden greeted cheerfully.

“I love you so much, Cay!”

Everyone smiled at their enthusiastic greeting to each other. Cayden and Gerard had been seen and known as the perfect couple but they both just always repeatedly stating that they are only best friends with each other. However, whoever is much closer friend to them knows that Gerard and Cayden had always had feelings for each other.

After school, Cayden, Frank, Ray, Bob, Adelaide and Whitney went over altogether to Gerard’s and Mikey’s place. Donna welcomed them all in, while most of them stayed in the living room, Gerard led Cayden down to his basement bedroom.

Once the basement door is shut, he led her down the stairs to his bedroom; all over the walls are covered with rock bands posters, and his own comic drawings. Shelves covered with stacks of CDs, and have a CD player stereo system, which was a birthday present from Cayden’s parents to Gerard. Very little light comes into the room, as there is only one small window. Messy, untidy desk with a computer on it, books and comics all over the floor, and there’s the bed with SpongeBob the SquarePants bed sheets. Cayden giggled and blushed.

“Sorry about the mess,” Gerard stated.

“Oh…it’s okay. Really…it’s fine,” Cayden stated back kindly. “I like your basement room, the way you’ve done it.”

He smiled shyly, and led her over to his bed, sat her down and he then tidied up the place. Afterward, he lay in bed with her, both started on their homework, and helping each other…well…it’s Cayden who helped him with the work. He would listen to her carefully and attentively, but his gaze would constantly drift from her beautiful face to her neck and her body. She is so beautiful and so sweet and what a darling she is…he loves her so much. Without realizing, he reached over one hand across to touch her cheek.

“Gee…are you alright?” Cayden asked, as she finds Gerard staring at her dreamily.

“Err…yeah…I’m fine…Thanks,” Gerard replied, he quickly took his hand away.

“Sorry…” Gerard added quickly.

Cayden laughed.

“That’s okay…Gee!” Cayden stated.

“Hey…do you want a drink? I can get it for you.”

“Are you sure? I mean I don’t want to trouble you,” Cayden said.

“No, it’s absolutely okay…It’s no trouble for me at all,” Gerard said back.

With that, he got up and walked upstairs to the kitchen to get her a drink from the fridge. When he turned round, he found Frank and Mikey staring at him with smiles on their faces, wriggling their fingers at him.

“What?” Gerard asked, puzzled and confused.

“I think we need to have a talk…” Frank replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story