Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Father,Forgive Me

Chapter 3: All the Talks

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Gerard got given a boys talk while Cayden got given a girls talk...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 662 words

0Unrated
“What do we need to talk about?” Gerard asked.

“About you and Cayden,” Mikey replied.

Frank, Mikey and Gerard went into Mikey’s room, shut the door and have a guys’ talk.

“What’s up?” Gerard asked, as he sat down in Mikey’s bed.

“I think we are all pretty clear about the way you feel about Cayden,” Frank replied.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

“What on earth are you talking about?” Gerard asked incredulously.

“Come on…everyone knows that you have a thing for her. She’s beautiful, kind and intelligent,” Mikey replied.

“Look…you guys…I don’t have a thing for her. I love her, but only as a friend. She’s the best friend I’ve ever had,” Gerard stated.

“Seriously?! I am not convinced by what you just said,” Mikey said.

He frowned.

“Serious…even if I am really in love with her, I wouldn’t tell her because it will probably end up fucking up our long-term friendship, and I don’t want that to happen to us,” Gerard responded.

“So…nothing is ever going to happen between you two?” Frank asked.

“Never ever…We will never be more than just best friends,” Gerard replied firmly.

Seeing that he is still not back, Cayden got up from his bed, and went up to the kitchen.

“Hey…Ray…have you seen Gee?” Cayden asked.

“Oh…yeah…I think he’s up in Mikey’s room with Frank and Mikey…having a talk,” Ray replied.

“Oh…okay…Thanks…”

Cayden walked into the living room to find Bob and Ray absorbed in a video game; Whitney, Adelaide and Carla sitting in the couch saw her coming in and grabbed the opportunity. They got up from the couch, grabbed a hold of her arms, she looked at her close girlfriends funny.

“What’s with you guys?” Cayden asked.

“We all need to have a girls-to-girl chat,” Adelaide replied.

They tugged and led Cayden into a room where they can all have some privacy. Cayden sat down in a chair while the other 3 girls stared at her.

“So…what’s up? I can see here that I am the girl in the singular form, and you three are the girls…plural form. A 3:1 chat?” Cayden stated.

“We all know that you like Gerard a lot,” Whitney said it straight-out.

Cayden raised her eyebrows and laughed.

“You mean…as in love? Like a girl loves a boy? No way!” Cayden stated.

The other 3 exchanged incredulous glances.

“I don’t believe you. We all can see that you are in love with him. You blush every time he talks to you! It’s so effing obvious, don’t deny it!” Carla said.

She sighed.

“I love him a lot! But only because he’s my best friend, and he’s the sweetest guy ever,” Cayden responded.

“So…you love him! You’ve just described him as the sweetest guy ever!” Whitney said.

After much bugging from her 3 girlfriends…

“Fine, if I have to admit it…I do love him. I’m so in love with him. He always ended up being the one who makes my heart skips several beats,” Cayden said.

“Aww…” her friends echoed.

“But…I can’t tell him. I cannot be with him, because it will ruin our friendship. I don’t want that,” Cayden stated.

“But what about him? He feels the same way about you.” Adelaide said.

“You are just joking,” Cayden said.

“No…she’s not. Gerard---himself told us 3 before that he has a crush on you but he’s too afraid to do anything,” Carla said.

“So you will have to be the one who makes the move,” Adelaide said.

“You know…drop hints and cues to give him some rough clues and ideas,” Whitney added.

Cayden laughed.

“Sure…hell yeah…Like he’s going to get what I’m trying to say. He will never get the cues or hints. Trust me,” Cayden said.
Sign up to rate and review this story