Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Father,Forgive Me

Chapter 4: Clueless & Accepted

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Both side are still clueless about their feelings for each other...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 407 words

0Unrated
For weeks and weeks, as her 3 girlfriends had instructed, Cayden had been dropping hints and cues that are quite obvious to catch on, she had altered her behavior toward Gerard and changed her usual habits as well. Even Ray, Frank, Mikey and Bob noticed the change in her, but just as Cayden had said, Gerard didn’t seem to have taking any notice at all.

“See what I told you?! He did not take any hints or cues at all!” Cayden said to her 3 girlfriends.

“Oh…come on…I’m sure he sees all that. I think he’s just too afraid to do something that’s all,” Adelaide said.

“She likes you a lot…you know,” Ray said.

“Ray meant that she’s in love with you,” Mikey said.

Ray, Mikey, Bob and Frank are with Gerard at his house, talking…Gerard chuckled with a slight sarcastic edge.

“I’m in love with her, but she’s not in love with me,” Gerard stated.

“For goodness sake! Don’t you ever take any close notices of her at all? She had bee dropping hints and cues at you all along!” Bob said.

“You serious?” Gerard asked.

“Of course,” Bob replied.

“We’ve all seen her giving you all the cues. It’s so obvious, man!” Frank stated.

A few seconds of awkward silence passed.

“What about our friendship? She’s my best friend…If we end up together in a b.f and g.f relationship; it might wreck our years long friendship,” Gerard stated.

“God…are you still on that same problem again?” Ray asked, annoyed.

“Yes! I don’t know what to do!” Gerard replied.

“Just go ahead and tell her straight out. If you are really her best friend, then you should be honest with her,” Mikey said.

“Wouldn’t that be too honest?” Gerard asked.

A few more weeks passed, Gerard is still too afraid to do or say anything. He can hardly get his words out whenever he says something to Cayden. Just before long when he realized he has in fact lost the chance to really tell her how he feels, when everyone in school learns that Cayden and another friend of hers had been offered surprisingly by Harvard. Before Gerard can say anything, she had already accepted the offer, which means his best ever friend is leaving New Jersey, and he will be without her for a long time.
Sign up to rate and review this story