Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Father,Forgive Me

Chapter 8: The First Kiss

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Cayden and Gerard share their first passionate loving kiss...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 494 words

0Unrated
“I’ve missed you ever so much, Cay,” Gerard stated.

She smiled.

“Me too…I thought about you constantly and every single day. Seriously,” Cayden said.

He looked at her with sincerity and love, wearing a winter jacket over his black clergy uniform; he stood by the harbor with the very love of his life and catching up on old times.

“Well…I see now that you live in California now, being a hot-shot success,” Gerard said.

She chuckled.

“It’s no big deal,” Cayden said.

“Still the same ole Cayden, hate to show off,” Gerard said, smiling.

She laughed.

“Yeah…still the same old me.”

They let a few moments of awkward silence to pass between them.

“You know when you left, I was really upset,” Gerard stated.

She sighed in regret and sadness.

“I’m so sorry that I left you in this way,” Cayden said.

“Don’t worry about it. Look at me now…I’m fine,” Gerard said casually.

“Why did you join the clergy? Why? I thought you wanted to do art or form a band with Frank, Ray, Bob and Mikey,” Cayden stated.

He sighed hopelessly.

“I thought about it…but then…”

“Then what?” Cayden prodded.

“But then I thought it’s totally fat chance for me to be able to have the love of my life to be with me for the rest of my life,” Gerard replied.

“So you just joined the clergy?” Cayden asked, disbelief in her eyes.

He nodded.

“Yep,” Gerard replied.

“So you are a…” Cayden said.

“Virgin. You can say it, I don’t care. & I have to stay this way,” Gerard stated.

“& no swearing either…right???” Cayden asked.

He nodded.

“I shouldn’t have left things this way,” Cayden said.

“In what way?”

“In ways that the love of my life never knew how I really feel about him,” Cayden replied.

He started to feel his heart beating faster and faster.

“I was too afraid to tell him anything. I was afraid that it might ruin our friendship,” Cayden continued.

Gerard remained silent.

“Then may I ask who the love of your life is?” Gerard asked.

“The best friend I’ve known for decades. He’s the older son of the Ways’ family. I’ve always loved him so much,” Cayden replied.

His eyes grew wide, he turned her round to face him, took her hands in his, and looking at her with sincerity.

“You really mean it?” Gerard asked.

“Every word,” Cayden replied.

With his hands, he stroked her cheeks and her soft silky hair.

“I love you, Cayden Kingsley. I’ve always had,” Gerard stated.

He finds that he cannot control himself any longer, he made the initiative move, he went in and kissed her velvet-like lips and she kissed him back. Both of them, holding onto each other, staring into each other’s piercing eyes and they knew things will be very different between them from then on.
Sign up to rate and review this story