Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Father,Forgive Me

Chapter 7: Reunion In a Church

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Cayden reunites with her best friend---Gerard...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 554 words

0Unrated
After what Mikey said, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

“Go and look for yourself,” Ray said.

Cayden then headed off to the local small Roman Catholic church, wondering what on earth is going on. Once she passed through the small iron fence gate, she walked up the path that leads to the wooden double front doors of the church. She looked round her vicinity, and it’s all dead quiet.

“Spooky…” Cayden thought to herself.

She pushed open the wooden doors and went inside to see rows and rows of empty long church pews, down the aisle there’s the altar, and on both sides of the church, there are 3 or 4 confessional stands or boxes. No one is around; she walked up the aisle and looked up to admire all the stained glass windows. Then she heard walking footsteps coming from the back of the church, two priests walked up to the altar and saw her standing right there. They walked up to her and instantly recognized her.

“Hello, child…Cayden…how are you?” the first priest asked.

Cayden smiled.

“Hello, Father McCreeley. Hello, Father Noel-Baker. I’m fine, thank you. How are you?” Cayden asked.

Father McCreeley and Father Noel-Baker smiled at her. They are two of the three clergymen of the small local Belleville Catholic church; the third one is Father Johann.

“We’ve been ever so fine, child. You haven’t been back for a very long time. How was your life at Harvard?” Father McCreeley asked.

She smiled.

“Great! I loved it there…I live in California with my friends now,” Cayden replied.

“Good…just keep enjoying your life,” Father Noel-Baker said.

“Um…where’s Father Johann?” Cayden asked.

“Oh he’s in the back with another clergy,” Father Noel-Baker replied.

“Another? There’s a fourth one?” Cayden asked.

“Yes…we have 4 clergies here now. The new one we’ve just added here is pretty young,” Father McCreeley replied.

“Do you need someone to talk to? What are you here for?” Father Noel-Baker asked.

“No…it’s just that I’m looking for Gerard Way, his younger brother told me to come here,” Cayden replied.

A smile appeared on each of the clergymen’s faces. Before she can say anything, they were distracted by two male voices; one much older than the other, they came round from the back of the church to the front. Cayden recognized the much older one as Father Johann and there’s another much younger looking one, who’s fixing his own dog collar. She looked at him closely; he has short jet-black hair, pale complexion and undeniably green-hazel eyes. She smiled once she recognized her best friend but shocked at the same time.

“Gerard?!” Cayden stated.

The young clergy looked up and stared at her, and then a smile morphed onto his lips.

“Cayden?!” Gerard stated.

Gerard and Cayden walked up to each other, and smiled widely at each other, and without saying anything else to each other, they hugged each other out tightly and she kissed him on the cheek.

“Oh wow…you are back! I’ve missed you so much!” Gerard stated.

“I’ve missed you so much too! I love you!” Cayden stated.

There they are, standing there in the aisle, hugging, laughing and crying and reunited at long last.
Sign up to rate and review this story