Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Father,Forgive Me

Chapter 6: Return to NJ

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Cayden returns home back to her native New Jersey...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 812 words

0Unrated
*FF to 5 years later…

“So…you are going back to New Jersey then?” Betsy Weller asked.

“Yeah…for a while…I haven’t seen my friends and parents for a very long time,” Cayden replied.

Cayden---now 22 years old, already a hot-shot Hollywood film maker/producer and photographer, she sat down at a table outdoor, outside a coffee shop in Beverly Hills, with her friends from Harvard---Mandy Young (a Hollywood publicist), Betsy Weller (a Hollywood screenwriter), Bart Ferdinand (celebrity hair stylist), Giles Porter (celebrity make-up artist) and Dan Osborne (a TV director) and Nina Bell (a Hollywood actress).

“& oh…to see your long lost crush?” Dan teased.

Cayden blushed, she had not seen Gerard for 5 years, let alone talked to him or heard anything from him.

“He’s not just my crush. He’s someone who I actually fell in love with,” Cayden responded.

“So you will be tracking him down?” Mandy asked.

Cayden shrugged.

“I don’t know. I will see how I’m getting along first,” Cayden replied.

She has planned to take some time off to go to New Jersey to see everyone else again.

“I’m coming with you,” Giles said quickly.

She turned to him and eyed him incredulously.

“You are not serious…”

“Of course I am! I want to and I am going to take some time off away from Tinseltown,” Giles said.

“Oh…me too!!!” Mandy stated.

“Me! Me! Me!” Bart said.

“Bring all of us with you!” Betsy suggested.

“Sorry I can’t come with you dear…you know why. But please remember to say hi to Gerard and co., Carla, Adelaide and Whitney for me,” Nina stated.

Nina wanted to come too but because of a movie role commitment, she won’t be able to make it. After much persuading and begging from the others, Cayden caved, she sighed and frowned.

“Fine…I will take all of you with me. Let’s go and get pack,” Cayden stated.

A few days later, Cayden and her friends made their trip from Cali to Belleville, New Jersey, via airplane. Then, drove up to the street where Cayden used to live, her heart thumped with her excitement and nervousness.

“Nothing much has changed round here. Well…maybe a little,” Cayden said, as she parked the Jeep onto the sidewalk.

They all got out of the car, and walked up the front path to her front door. She stopped and her friends patted her on the back to encourage her.

“Come on…go ahead. Just ring the bell, they are your family,” Mandy said.

She rang the bell, she heard scuffling behind the door, and a man in his early 40s opened the door and frowned as he saw them, unable to recognize his own daughter. After awhile, a wide smile appeared on his face and he laughed as Clemens Kingsley finally recognized his ever-so beautiful daughter. Cayden has certainly changed a lot over the past years, she is so much more stylish and so much more beautiful than when she was a teenager.

“Oh my goodness, bless my soul!!! My baby girl…you are back!” her dad exclaimed.

Then next came all the rest of her family members, and all came the happiness and joy, kisses and hugs for the surprise reunion. A few introductions are made and they all got settled into the guest bedrooms her parents provided. Later, Cayden decided to go and see her best friends again.

“Hey, mom, dad…I’m just going to go over to the Ways,” Cayden stated.

They nodded and smiled.

“They will be so pleased and happy to see you again.”

Cayden left her house and walked over to Gerard’s and Mikey’s place. Her heart skips crazily as she got up to the front door. She rang the door bell, and Carla came to open the door to find her standing right outside that door. Carla grinned and laughed out loud, and gave her a giant bear hug.

“What’s up?” a male voice asked.

“Mikey…she’s back…Cayden’s back,” Carla replied excitedly.

Carla let aside to let Cayden in…as she saw Mikey standing there with wide eyes and mouth wide open.

“Hey…Mikes.”

“Oh my god…Cayden Kingsley? You are so beautiful!!!” Mikey stated.

They practically ran into each other, then another large round of hugs, kisses and enthusiasm for the reunion. She’s now reunited with Frank, Mikey, Ray, Bob, Whitney, Carla and Adelaide.

“Well, well, well…I see Cayden Kingsley now…a young, hot-shot film maker, producer and photographer. Congratulation and well done!” Frank stated.

“Thank you,” Cayden said.

She smiled, happy to be back, she looked around her group of friends…to find there’s one person missing---Gerard…

“Guys…where’s Gerard?” Cayden asked.

“For that, you will want to check out the local Belleville Catholic Church,” Mikey replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story