Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Love of an Aristocrat

The Love of an Aristocrat

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Set in France, the older Prince Gerard is set to inherit the French throne, and he’s in needs of a Queen to bear his children, but he wants it to be with a girl that he’s in love with…as he d...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 774 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MCR!!! PLEASE R & R...THANKS!!!

CHAPTER 1: THE PRINCES
Standing alone in the courtyard, looking out beyond the tall rod iron gates, he could see a tiny bit of the Eiffel Tower and many beautiful Parisian architecture. He sighed, he looked around him, and he’s set to rule the throne of France, every part of France will belong to him. It’s good that he will have all the power a king has but one problem, a big one, he is also set to marry his future queen---the future Princess Athena, the daughter of the Duchess of Versailles. He doesn’t even like her, his parents---the King and Queen arranged the marriage for him and he hated it.
His younger brother---Prince Michael, who he always called Mikey, walked up behind him. He too, is also engaged in another arranged marriage---the future Princess Verona.

“My dear brother, are you alright?” Mikey asked.
Gerard heaved a deep heavy sigh.

“Yes, I’m fine, thank you. How about you?”

“Thinking about my fiancée…I don’t even like her, and I especially don’t want to marry her.” Mikey responded.

Gerard chuckled.

“Ah…yes…your dear Verona…It’s the same situation with me, I don’t want to marry Athena, I don’t like her. She has no talents at all!” Gerard stated with disgust.

Gerard and Mikey both sighed.

“Welcome to our lives. We are born to royalty, and being the imperial family we are, we have no choice with who we want to love and be with.” Mikey stated.

“That’s just so unfair. I don’t want to have a talent-less woman stuck by my side forever!” Gerard stated.

“I’ve been told that the Athena girl is pretty crazy and really fond of you.” Mikey said.

Gerard rolled his eyes.

“So what? I don’t even like her nor do I know her that even well. I’ve only met her several times at parties and what not.” Gerard responded.

“But isn’t it always better to marry someone who loves you?” Mikey asked.

“It is…but I feel it that the love of my life is definitely somewhere out there…beyond those rod iron gates…somewhere.” Gerard replied.

Then they were both distracted by one of their sidekicks---Nelson Winston walking up to them.

“What is it, Nel?” Gerard asked.

“Your majesty, the King and Queen are calling for both your presences, sirs.” Nelson replied.

Gerard and Mikey sighed, and walked off to see their parents. Once they both entered the library, they greeted their parents and remained standing still.

“Come on sons…sit down.” the King stated.

They both sat down opposite their mom and dad.

“Do you know why we called you here for?” the Queen asked.
They shook their heads.

“In a few weeks time, we will be holding a large royal party or ball whatever you call it. All the lords, dukes, sirs, duchesses will be here along with their children, and other princes and princesses will be here also.” the Queen explained.

“& I guess you and dad will be asking us to spend as much time as possible with our fiancées to get to know each other a bit more.” Gerard stated.

The King and Queen exchanged glances and sighed. They both know Gerard and Mikey don’t like their fiancées one bit and are reluctant to be married.
“I’m so sorry, my sons. I know how annoying it is for you.” the King stated.

“It all takes time, and before you even know it you will start taking a liking to them.” the Queen stated.

“No…I know it that the love of my life is somewhere out there, and I will find her.” Gerard said defiantly.

“Gerard…son…you are engaged and set to marry Athena, and you will! Don’t forget that!” the Queen stated sternly.

“I don’t want to marry her! She has no talents and she’s not even that smart! She makes really boring conversation as well!” Gerard said.

The King and Queen softened, they secretly had to agree on what their older son said about his fiancée, the King got up from his seat and walked up to his older son and took him by the upper arms. He sighed.

“I’m sorry, my dear son, but this is your life. You are the future King of France, and you will need your Queen to mother your future heirs.” the King stated.

“What about to love?” Gerard asked.

“We will see how the party goes…” the Queen replied solemnly.
Sign up to rate and review this story