Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Love of an Aristocrat

Chapter 2: The Perfect Girl

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Introducing the lead OC---Vivian Turner...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 373 words

0Unrated
Standing out in the balcony, she stood there letting the light wind sweeps through her long silky and shiny hair, she breathed in the fresh air mixed with the light scents of delicate flowers planted in the large gardens around her. Her lover and her fiancé-Roman D’Artagnon, the only son of the renowned Sir Ralph D’Artagnon (a trustworthy lord and a favored chief knight of King Donald and Queen Donna and their deceased predecessors), walked up behind her, wrapped his arms round her, and kissed the back of her neck.

“I love you, Vivian Turner.” Roman said sweetly.

“I love you too, Roman D’Artagnon.”

She turned round to face him.

“My dear loving fiancé---Roman D’Artagnon, I love you.” Vivian stated.

Roman looked at her lovingly, she’s really his pride. Nearly all the men in France envy him for having such a brilliantly talented and beautiful girl as his fiancée. His fiancée is a sweet, loving and caring beautiful girl born from a social middle class family, but a famous musicians’ family. The whole of her family are all famous musicians, part of the Parisian orchestra and the opera. Not only is she a talented musician, she’s also a talented artist, and she was all well-recommended by lots of other high-ranking noble families, such as the D’Artagnons.

“What are you thinking about?” Roman asked.

“About how nervous I am about my first ever future performance at the palace…” Vivian replied.

“Don’t worry about it, baby. You will have your friends with you; all of you will be performing.” Roman responded reassuringly.

“Yes…but what about the solos?”

Roman laughed softly, and cuddled her close.

“I’m sure you will be fine…trust me.”

“I’ve never been to the palace before…” Vivian stated.

“You will love it there; it’s a really beautiful place there but definitely not as beautiful as you.” Roman stated.

She looked at her beloved, and they kissed lovingly.

“I’m scared that the royal family will not like me.” Vivian said.

Roman smiled.

“Don’t worry, Vivre…You will definitely impressed them. You are a talented musician. They will definitely like you a lot.” Roman stated.
I
Sign up to rate and review this story