Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Love of an Aristocrat

Chapter 3: Attraction

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Prince Gerard is now attracted to Vivian...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 1509 words

0Unrated
“How do I look, Roman?” Vivian asked, looking into a mirror.

“You look amazingly beautiful…you are breathtaking…you are a perfection!” Roman replied, walked up to her and wrapped her in a reverse hug.

“Thank you…”

“Shut your eyes for a bit…just trust me.” Roman stated.

Vivian looked at him with curiosity.

“What’s going on, Roman?” Vivian said.

“Just close your eyes.”

She did, she shut her eyes. Roman took out a heart-shaped velveteen box, opened it and out something round her neck.

“OK…now open your eyes.” Roman said.

She did, and she gasped…there’s a sparkling necklace with a heart-shaped sparkling blue diamond.

“What is this for? I…I…” Vivian said.

“Don’t say anything. This is just for that I love you.” Roman said.

“But I didn’t get you anything…”

Roman silenced her with a kiss on the lips.

“You being with me is the best gift for me ever.” Roman stated.

By then Roman’s father---Sir Ralph D’Artagnon came into the bedroom, and smiled at the loving couple.

“Hey…dears…come on; it’s time to get to the party.” Ralph stated.

They then went off on their way to the party along with Vivian’s friends.

The King and Queen, Prince Gerard and Prince Michael are now dressed handsome and adorned with expensive clothing, all waiting in the front entrance hall of the palace, waiting for the guests to arrive. Gerard and Mikey paced around the hall, nervous as hell and dreading to see their fiancées and future “in-laws”.

“Don’t worry sons…don’t be nervous. You will have plenty of time to get to know them more.” the Queen stated.

Gerard and Mikey turned to their mother.

“Mom…I don’t want to see Athena at all. Mikey doesn’t want to see Verona!” Gerard stated.

They sighed, until finally their dreaded moments had come as the guards announced that Athena and Verona are here with their families, and two princes groaned.

“Great…” Gerard grunted sarcastically.

Once their fiancées and the families entered through, the two princes put on the fake smiles and get on as normally as they should. They are now in the palace library sitting room lounge, which has windows that face the front garden and the front entrance, Gerard is now standing and staring out of the window to the palace’s large front garden, watching as the guests keep arriving here.

“What are you thinking about?” Athena asked, as she intertwined her left arm with his right arm.

He looked down at her and smiled meekly.

“I’m thinking about our future married life together and how great it is going to be.” Gerard lied.

“Aww…that’s so sweet of you!” Athena stated, hugging him tightly.

In actual fact, he was thinking about how will he knows the love of his life is there when she appears, where his love is and he wonders when will he ever see her. At about half-an-hour later, all the high ranking noble families started arriving, once they entered the palace; they went over to greet the royal family first. When Athena walked off to get familiar with the other noble families, he breathed a sigh of relief, he continued staring out of the large windows and motioning Nelson Winston and Kane Fiennes to stand by his side.

“Can you believe it? We are here at the palace! This is so amazing!” Kiara stated, as she met up with Vivian and the D’Artagnons.

Kiara Schaefer is one of Vivian’s best friends, and is also a famed musician; and along with Harriet Denham, Coral Longlotz and Kaina Garland, as important members of the Parisian orchestra and opera, they are all set to perform several pieces of music of Beethoven, Bach and Chopin etc…as quintet and solos. They gathered round each other, nerves in their spine, while Roman calmed his fiancée down as he rubbed her back comfortingly.

“Don’t worry…you will definitely make an impression on the King and Queen.” Roman said confidently.

Gerard sighed as he continued staring out the window, watching the party goers coming in, not one girl he saw had caught his attention yet and all of them are snobby high-class bitches. Then he saw her…walking up nearer to the front entrance hall with her fiancé, Sir Ralph D’Artagnon and her friends. He stared at her, she’s laughing and talking with her friends, and he could easily tell she’s definitely no high-class girl but she’s certainly breathtakingly beautiful and without a doubt the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life…plus…she looks so pure and innocent, his curiosity with the girl is now getting to him.

“Who is that girl with Roman D’Artagnon?” Gerard asked Nelson and Kane.

The two sidekicks looked over and saw Vivian Turner.

“Oh…that’s Vivian Turner, an extremely popular talented musician. She’s an important member of the Parisian Royal Orchestra and Opera, she and her friends are set to perform tonight.” Nelson replied.

“Perform…eh???...I am looking forward to their performances then.” Gerard stated smiling.

“Is she in any way related to Roman D’Artagnon?” Gerard asked.

“No…she’s engaged to him. She’s his fiancée.” Kane replied.

“Damn! Engaged??? She’s with someone else…For once I’ve found my love and she’s a piece of forbidden fruit…” Gerard thought to himself frustrated.

Once Sir Ralph D’Artagnon walked into the sitting room, followed by Roman D’Artagnon, Vivian Turner and her friends, Prince Gerard perked up and walked over behind his parents. The King and Queen greeted them with enthusiasm, followed behind them are the two handsome princes and their fiancées and the princes’ friends---the future lords: Frank Iero, Raymond Toro and Robert Bryar, and all for the first time to meet Vivian Turner and her friends who had already unknowingly evoked huge interests in the princes and their close friends.

“And you must be Vivian Turner…Roman D’Artagnon’s fiancée…well…I must say you are so much more beautiful than I imagined you would be. We are all looking forward to you and your friends’ performance tonight.” the Queen stated.

While the princes and their friends stared at them in awe, the King and Queen went onto introducing Vivian and her friends to the rest, Gerard---with a gentlemanly demeanor and gesture, held her hand up to his mouth and kissed it, looking at her intently…such a pretty girl…pity that he can’t have her. He looked at her closely and find himself looking into her piercing beautiful green eyes, and instantly his heart stopped and he knows it then and there that he’s in love with her, and he knows she’s the perfect one for him.

“I am so looking forward to your performance tonight, Miss. Turner.” Gerard stated.

She smiled back, glad to be acknowledged by the royal family so well. As the introductions are made between them, Vivian and her friends retreated from the sitting room along with Roman and into the dance hall to set up for the performance later on in the evening. Gerard, Mikey and their friends just stared after them.

“Wow…Sir Ralph…you have such a beautiful daughter-in-law, and so talented as well.” the King stated cheerfully.

“That’s what attracted Roman from the very beginning. Her talents in art, music, science and literature are overwhelming.” Sir Ralph responded proudly.

“Oh yes…I have heard of her talents. She’s really great, isn’t she? Is she a good fiancée?” the Queen questioned with curiosity.

Sir Ralph smiled and nodded.

“She’s a perfect and brilliant girl and fiancée. Without a doubt, she will make a perfect wife. She’s really loving, helpful and caring as well, we are so glad to find her.” Sir Ralph replied.

The King and Queen smiled, and looked toward their own two sons, who are still staring after the way Vivian and her friends had walked off to. Throughout the party, Gerard would constantly gaze at Vivian, while Mikey would constantly gaze at her best friend---Kiara. Both of them are already attracted to the two beautiful musicians, and both of them especially Gerard couldn’t help but feel jealousy and envy rising inside him, no matter even if all 4 of them are engaged to their individual partner.

Later on in the evening while Vivian was performing her second solo, Gerard and Mikey shifted through the crowd to get a closer look on them, and they were further impressed, and are so attracted to Vivian and her best friend---Kiara. Gerard…drinking brandy on the rocks, his eyes are on Vivian the whole time as she plays her violin beautifully and skillfully…Gerard knows it that she’s the perfect girl and he doesn’t care that she’s engaged, he’s going to get her no matter what.
Sign up to rate and review this story