Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fantasy

Chapter 4

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-26 - 767 words

0Unrated
“And where are you going?” my mother nagged me for the hundredth time today.

“I’m going to the city mother.” I answered her calmly as I quickly checked myself on the mirror.

“With whom?” she asked.

“With these human friends.” I lied and made sure that I was thinking about Chantelle in case she decided to read me.

“Oh ok” she crossed her arms over her chest. “Just make sure you come home early, you know we have a visitor coming tomorrow.” she smiled.

I rolled my eyes. “Yes I know, Anthony is coming.” I really did hate that guy trying to smooch all over me.

“So you’ll have to cover up those green highlights in your hair”

I stroked my hair. “Why? You didn’t mind it.”

“Well, Anthony is coming. I’d like him to see my daughter nice and beautiful” she smiled genuinely at me.

I scoffed. “Anthony already adores me mother; I don’t need to change for him”

“Well lets hope he makes a move on you” she grinned.

“What?” I gasped. “That’s not happening!”

“Yes it is, I know the best for you Elizabeth and I think you should probably marry this man. He is very good looking and will look after you.”

My eyes widened. I really didn’t my mother, we weren’t ever really close in my very long life. She’d always do these things to me, but this was a first. “You never know the best for me mother. You never did. I am not attracted to him in any way and I will never marry him and that’s final!”

With that I left the house.




I wasn’t surprised to see Gerard at the end of the road. It was dusk and the cold was starting to freeze me.

When I reached Gerard he ad the face of sympathy for some reason. I decided to ignore it. “Good evening.” I greeted him.

He gave a nod, “Good evening to you too.”

I sighed. “Aren’t we going?”

“Just a moment. Do you need any help?” he asked.

I was confused. “With what?”

“Forgive me for invading your privacy but I couldn’t help but overhear your argument with your mother.” He bit his bottom lip.

I slightly gasped and stared at him hard. “Excuse me Gerard but you’re not suppose to invade my privacy like that.”

“I’m sorry, really. But I’m worried about you; I mean I don’t want you to get married to that guy.” He gave a disgusted face.

I sighed. “I really appreciate your opinion but whatever my mother says goes, I mean look at it in her perspective; her daughter has never married for her whole life and her whole life is long with a couple zeroes ending it.”

“Wow, you’re old as me then. Look, no one I mean no one can make they’re child marry another. It just doesn’t work and you don’t like Anthony I can tell.”

I crossed my arms over my chest, “And what are you planning to do Mr. Nice guy?”

“You can run away.” He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. “Nice plan” I said sarcastically. “Can we just go now?” I said impatiently.

“Fine. Let me show the beauty of this world.” He grinned.



“You know what we forgot to do?” Gerard asked me as we sat on the bench viewing the waterside.

It was passed 10pm and we did whatever you can do in the city which was surprisingly fun. There was a small Luna park with rides and games. Gerard had a great show-off when he hit the stacks of can with the rubber ball which rewarded him a big stuffed animal which he gave to me. Which was really nice.

“What?” I asked.

“We didn’t eat!” he grinned at me.

“You don’t eat Gerard.”

“I know, I was talking about you. You didn’t eat. Do you wanna go get something?”

“No I can live without food.”

“Come on let’s get you food.” He stood up.

“I’m serious Gerard, I can love without food.”

He sat back down. “Ok then.”

We sat silently and gazed at the sea.

“So, how long do you last without blood?” I asked without hesitation.

He looked at me, looking slightly surprised. “Well about a week.”

“Oh really?” I asked.

“Yep” he sounded proud of himself. “I only feed on the weekends.”

“Feed on what?” I turned to him.

He smiled uncomfortably. “You know animals.”







I'm aware this is shit.
Sign up to rate and review this story